Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
modi  , he can control things very wisely 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Baazigar.

How much substance in this Modi Hype is again reflected in Karnataka. In strong hold of coastal kartnataka where Modi did his high decibel campaign by saying meat export etc.  , mangalore where fanatics RSS turn to a hindutva lab by targeting christians, minorities , women, raising love jihad etc. BJP totally wipe out in these region where modi did his exclusive campaign. It reflect how much modi have hype and reality in India.

expecting modi to help bjp win ktka is expecting high power cough syrup to work on HIV AIDS
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How much substance in this Modi Hype is again reflected in Karnataka. In strong hold of coastal kartnataka where Modi did his high decibel campaign by saying meat export etc.  , mangalore where fanatics RSS turn to a hindutva lab by targeting christians, minorities , women, raising love jihad etc. BJP totally wipe out in these region where modi did his exclusive campaign. It reflect how much modi have hype and reality in India.

Congress was able to get majority in Karnataka thanks to the infighting amongst the rival BJP/Ex-BJP members! Congress had no cards up its sleeve to win over voters. They got the exact same percentage of votes they did in the previous election - roughly, 37%! No need to blow Congress trumpet. 
The pathetic state India largely is in, the corruption, the infrastructure, the caste system status quo, the far from literate citizenry and continued poverty... can all be attributed solely to congress. They have "ruled" India, central and most of the states for too long. Time to change!
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Instead of getting hyper first get the data of vote percentage in coastal karnataka . sometime rely on fact at least . 

May Modi need more trumpet more than his PR trumpet, instead hearing some congress trumpet. Yes corruption, caste both BJP and congress Bhai bhai. Have you forget great Bangaru laxman who want to made deal for one lakh, or even BJP MPs who stoop to the level of take money to ask question in parliamentπŸ˜†

Before you start professing, may be you should read news from sources that are non-leftwing mouth pieces? It is preposterous of you to assume I don't get my facts straight! For every Bangaru Laxman you bring up, I can show you 2 corrupt congress members! Their advantage lies in being the "ruling" party and perfecting the "art of corruption", so they can escape punishment! You think congress does not play the caste and religion card? Oh, how gullible! πŸ˜†

Since I am not Maha guruji nor an astrologer I cannot predict who will be the next PM. Lets wait till 2014 and we will see if its Modi, Manmohan, Maya behenji, Momta didi or Mulayam mausaji. Tell me who is not a chor or a goonda amongst these?

mr.ass thumbnail
congress , a truly versatile ghotala government:

land: railgate, coalgate, bofors
sea:watergate and irrigation scam(by ncp's chief urinater, ajit pawar)
air: 2g spectrum, choppergate
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorrro

Since I am not Maha guruji nor an astrologer I cannot predict who will be the next PM. Lets wait till 2014 and we will see if its Modi, Manmohan, Maya behenji, Momta didi or Mulayam mausaji. Tell me who is not a chor or a goonda amongst these?

modi is not a chor nor is he a goonda. 

mulayam,mamta have no chance LOL

Originally posted by: mr.ass

congress , a truly versatile ghotala government:

land: railgate, coalgate, bofors
sea:watergate and irrigation scam(by ncp's chief urinater, ajit pawar)
air: 2g spectrum, choppergate

Give the others a chance and they may out do the Congress πŸ˜† Power corrupts my dear friend πŸ˜‰ People speak a different language as long as they are in the waiting list or the opposition. One they get the chair all promises get forgotten in the race for filling their own  pockets...kaal ka kya bharosa πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mr.ass

modi is not a chor nor is he a goonda. 

mulayam,mamta have no chance LOL

so chor is better or a goonda ...   thinking...thinking...thinking...πŸ€”
In politics a person is guiltless only till he /she get ditched by the former benefactors.
Edited by zorrro - 10 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorrro

Give the others a chance and they may out do the Congress πŸ˜† Power corrupts my dear friend πŸ˜‰ People speak a different language as long as they are in the waiting list or the opposition. One they get the chair all promises get forgotten in the race for filling their own  pockets...kaal ka kya bharosa πŸ˜†

lol, that's not even an argument lol