Who will be the next Prime Minister of India?

Poll

Who will be the next PM of India?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, guys, I have developed an interest for politics as of late.

Now the big question is, who will be the next PM of india?

Narendra Modi - I mean, based on all the clamour out there, it seems pretty likely that he'll be the next PM. But these congress reptiles keep bringing up 2002. And they are forgetting he hasnt been charged and no riots have taken place since, and they coolly ignore the hindus being burned in the trains. Also he seems to get criticized by the allies of the BJP as well. He has supposedly brought lots of development to guj, but is it all a farce? Anyway he is my pick!

Nitish Kumar - he made the cancerous bihar into a highly developed state! But does he have that popularity?

the gandhis, manmohan, chidambaram - I am not sure about these two. I personally hate the UPA . Chidambaram has done enough damage to india as finance minister. Manmohan singh is just useless. RAhul is a moron who makes shallow speeches and says rani ki jhansi LOL

Lk advani - no one is going to vote for him IMO communal buddha.

arun jaitley- I think this man would be the best man for the job, but he isnt the most popular.

Sushma - It seems bal thackeray wanted her to become PM. will the nda make her a candidate?  she would be the second female pm, tnks for tht souro

I, for one, think that if india wants to ever move forward they need to THROW THE UPA OUT OF POWER. after all, if pro is the opposite of con, the opposite of PROgress is? 😉

Edited by mr.ass - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mr.ass

Sushma - It seems bal thackeray wanted her to become PM. will the nda make her a candidate?  it would be cool to have the first female PM.

Second
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^True that, no one should support Narendra Modi for PMship. He is responsible for murders and the whole world knows it. Wish there was an international court to punish such people. He and his people are responsible for 100s or even 1000s of rapes and stories are as gruesome as we have seen recently highly publicized. Unfortunately Muslims remain second class citizens in our country and no one is there to raise voice against crimes against them.

Merely due to lack of good options at least Rahul's profile is cleaner, at least he is free of criminal records. Lets not worry about his hindi 😊.. but did he really say rani ki Jhansi lol

Or may be we don't need any of them to run our country.. it can run much better on its own.
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: lonely0planet

^True that, no one should support Narendra Modi for PMship. He is responsible for murders and the whole world knows it. Wish there was an international court to punish such people. He and his people are responsible for 100s or even 1000s of rapes and stories are as gruesome as we have seen recently highly publicized. Unfortunately Muslims remain second class citizens in our country and no one is there to raise voice against crimes against them.

Merely due to lack of good options at least Rahul's profile is cleaner, at least he is free of criminal records. Lets not worry about his hindi 😊.. but did he really say rani ki Jhansi lol

Or may be we don't need any of them to run our country.. it can run much better on its own.

my dear friend, if "everyone knows", why hasn't he been convicted by the supreme court? the UPA has been ruling for the past 10 years.

LOL rahul gandhi is an idiot who failed his exams, got kicked out of harvard and even st stephens. he shouldnt even be india's toilet installer.
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Baazigar.

((Unfortunately Muslims remain second class citizens in our country and no one is there to raise voice against crimes against them.))

I dont think so. Infact conviction of those riot perpetrators were the hard effort of political class, aware citizens, NGOs like Teesta setalvad,  , Supreme court. This is the testimony that those criminals will not get away free,  Many perpetrators of those riots in Naroda Patia , Sadarpur etc. got life imprisonment which assures the law of land. 

LOL teesta settalvad has committed perjury and even bribed people to depose in court against modi.
LovelyPlanet thumbnail

my dear friend, if "everyone knows", why hasn't he been convicted by the supreme court? the UPA has been ruling for the past 10 years.

LOL rahul gandhi is an idiot who failed his exams, got kicked out of harvard and even st stephens. he shouldnt even be india's toilet installer.
Don't get me started on who gets convicted in India or who does not.. if you know even tip of the iceberg how power plays there you should never be asking this question...
I don't favour any political party because they are more or less same..all we need is to avoid any situation close to Syria, Egypt or Libya.. We are done with all that in 1947.. Any sitting turkey is fine who does minimal to make things better or worse.
Like I said before country is in a state where it can run efficiently by itself and in next 20-30 years may become better than many.

Since when we have started looking at education of politicians 😆 and what about other politicians, have they got any better. We have seen how good Manmohan Singh is who by far is most educated of the lot.. We don't need him or similar turkey like Obama (no actually they are fine since they do minimal damage)
I'll go with Baazigar for now on left , communist and third front... coalitions work better since they stop anything being done by opposing everything 😆(that includes growth as well unfortunately)
Edited by lonely0planet - 11 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Baazigar.

1. why do you think those who oppose modi are snakes ( that you have edited , infact it is the case everywhere in internet  ), infact the more i try to know modi the more i feel i am right to oppose him , even i find his faku development claims are hallow, why dont you think supporting Nero Modi leader and his organisation of riot perpetrators is like supporting those perpetrator of Godhra train carnage. 

2. LOL its must be teesta settalvad whom i think those perpetrators were fearing even in their dreams. I consider her a fighter to uphold the justice for human, secular character of India. It is a known fact she is hounded by Modi and his machinery, every now and then new tricks were employed to  break her , desperate attempts were made to discredit her, who stand for victim is victimised. Infact it is interesting to read how she and her group single handled help the victim to get justice . Here is an example :

SC slams Modi govt for 'spurious' case against Teesta Setalvad

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Tuesday questioned the Gujarat government for initiating a probe against social activist Teesta Setalvad for her alleged role in a case of illegal exhumation of the bodies of the 2002 riot victims, saying it is a "spurious" case to victimise her.

"This is a hundred percent spurious case to victimise the petitioner (Setalvad)," said a bench of justices Aftab Alam and Ranjana Prakash Desai.

While criticising the state government for beginning the probe against Setalvad, it added, "this type of case does no credit to the state of Gujarat in any way."

"This case is hundred percent spurious. In other cases against petitioner, there may be something," the bench said.

Besides this case, the Gujarat government has also lodged criminal proceedings against her in other riot-related cases.

case after case :)

The judgment also gives a clean chit to Teesta Setalvad of Citizens for Justice and Peace on charges of tutoring witnesses. Judge Srivastava says about Setalvad, "Her motive was not wrong. She helped victims face questions in court. A person who is not conversant with the case cannot tutor witnesses".

Here is the website of citizens for justice and peace , now i understand why people like Rahul Bose, Javed Akhtar were always targeted and hated by fanatics  

thanks for this.. I could not manage to follow properly and relied on friends for updates
mr.ass thumbnail
it's been the CONGRESS in power for the last 10 years.

article on teesta setalvad.

NEW DELHI: The Special Investigation Team responsible for the arrests of those accused in Gujarat riots has severely censured NGOs and social activist Teesta Setalvad who campaigned for the riot victims.

In a significant development, the SIT led by former CBI director R K Raghavan told the Supreme Court on Monday that the celebrated rights activist cooked up macabre tales of wanton killings.

Many incidents of killings and violence were cooked up, false charges were levelled against then police chief P C Pandey and false witnesses were tutored to give evidence about imaginary incidents, the SIT said in a report submitted before a Bench comprising Justices Arijit Pasayat, P Sathasivam and Aftab Alam.

The SIT said it had been alleged in the Gulbarg Society case that Pandey, instead of taking measures to protect people facing the wrath of rioteers, was helping the mob. The truth was that he was helping with hospitalisation of riot victims and making arrangements for police bandobast, Gujarat counsel, senior advocate Mukul Rohtagi, said quoting from the SIT report.

Rohtagi also said that 22 witnesses, who had submitted identical affidavits before various courts relating to riot incidents, were questioned by the SIT which found that they had been tutored and handed over the affidavits by Setalvad and that they had not actually witnessed the riot incidents.

The SIT also found no truth in the following incidents widely publicised by the NGOs:

* A pregnant Muslim woman Kausar Banu was gangraped by a mob, who then gouged out the foetus with sharp weapons

* Dumping of dead bodies into a well by rioteers at Naroda Patiya

* Police botching up investigation into the killing of British nationals, who were on a visit to Gujarat and unfortunately got caught in the riots

Rohtagi said: "On a reading of the report, it is clear that horrendous allegations made by the NGOs were false. Stereotyped affidavits were supplied by a social activist and the allegations made in them were found untrue."

The SIT is as unbiased as it gets. Headed by ex-CBI Director R.K. Raghavan, it was set up by the Supreme Court last year and is accountable to no one but the SC judges.

What I cannot understand is, what is the source of this lady Setalvad's power and influence in India? Which is the force that is supporting her? Why is she not being arrested for spreading rumours and causing mischief to increase animosity and hatred among two religious groups in times of social unrest? She has been caught filing sworn affidavits in the court through some gullible "witnesses."

These affidavits have upon investigation by court-appointed investigators found to be complete lies. In other words, she has lied to the court upon oath (or caused other parties to do so), which is a criminal offense. Setalvad has some connections at high level in India which are saving her skin again and again and allowing her to continue her poisonous, anti-national work. Nobody knows who funds her NGO and whether it is an Indian or foreign patron. Persistent rumours are there that her funding comes directly from Saudi Arabian Sheikhs.

This "pregnant Muslim lady gangraped and her foetus ripped out" has been the standard spit-out of rabid Indian communists and Muslim propagandists regarding the Godhra riots. Now SIT has found that this story was cooked up by Setalvad and mischeviously repeated by Arundhati Roy at various forums to lend it currency. Why is this Setalvad lady still roaming around free in this country? What happened to the law of the land? Where have the Indian judges disappeared?

ADDED LATER:

From wikipedia, I gather that she has been showered with award after award by the usual suspects — the Anglo Saxons (who curiously at the drop of a hat run to give an award to Indian Maoists and rabidly communal Muslim and Christian individuals) as well as the UPA government controlled by the communists and anti-Hindu forces. Here are Setalvad's awards:

2004 M.A.Thomas National Human Rights Award from the Vigil India Movement.
Parliamentarians for Global Action 'Defender of Democracy' award,[20] jointly with Helen Clark, the Prime Minister of New Zealand.[21]
the Nani A Palkhivala Award 2006.[22]
The Nuernberg Human Rights Award 2003.[23]
PUCL Journalism for human Rights Award 1993.[1]
Chameli Devi Jain Award for outstanding Woman journalist 1993.[1]
Maharana Mewar Foundation's Hakim Khan Sur Award (jointly with Javed Anand) in 1999.[1]
Human Rights Award OF the Dalit liberation Education Trust in 2000.[1]
Pax Christi internationally Peace Award (jointly with Australian artist Eddi Kneebone).[1]
Rajiv Gandhi Award (jointly with Harsh Mander) for highlighting and helping the victims of violence in February – July 2002 in Gujarat, India.[1]

The organisations which have given this cheater, lier, rumour-monger and fabricator these awards should publicly apologise to the people of India. Her source of funding should be publicly investigated and exposed.

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is that corporate India is supporting Modi? 
mr.ass thumbnail

2, still you are not answering this question

why dont you think supporting Nero Modi leader and his organisation of riot perpetrators is like supporting those perpetrator of Godhra train carnage. 

Because he has not "perpetrated" anything. Once the SC proves that he caused it, I will accept it. Please note that congress has the sikh riots to it's name and hundreds of other riots. And thereh as not been a single riot in gujarat since then.

teesta should be thrown out of the country, that b%%%.