Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

15+ EHMMBH FF|Journey| CHAPTER 16 PAGE 35 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Awesome..~! i can serioulsy picture Virat in the avatar u have explained...lovely update but a short 1...waiting for the next n thnks for the PM..~!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadafchoudhury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15+ EHMMBH FF|Journey| CHAPTER 16 PAGE 35 (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Superb update Thumbs Up.. Virat's new look and Manvi was checking him out.. Not bad Wink.. Loved Virman's reaction also.. They were lost in their lil world Embarrassed.. Precap sounds interesting.. Please continue soon.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care  Smile

sadafchoudhury

amgud

Goldie

amgud

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wow VIRMAN'S reaction is too good n as expected frm the u knwEmbarrassed PARTNERS ...n viren is so aware of their feelings more than virman itself he such a sweetheart Heart... n swamini as usual Angry she's so jealous of our viman naEvil Smile
but love the update although it was short but its really nice too n do cont soon n thanks for the pm n also m me the nxt u updateSmile

sadafchoudhury

manvilover18

Goldie

manvilover18

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
lovely update plzzz continue soon and pm me...

sadafchoudhury

alicemath

IF-Rockerz

alicemath

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Superb update..
Luvd virmanz reaction on knwing dat virat wud also b joining dem...
N viren kinda got a clue abt Virmanz feelings...
Nice precap...but plzz dont temme dat jeevz z gonna b an ideal daughter in law n do as her buaji wishes...mission virman separation... Confused
Cont soon n plzz do pm me wen ya update!!! Smile

sadafchoudhury

sadafchoudhury

sadafchoudhury

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for liking my posts. Love you guys. Please send me some more feedback on this. :) Sorry they are so short, I am busy this week. I will update longer on my holiday in a few days.

Chapter 4

The VV Bros were watching TV togrther in the living room.

Viren: Viraattt meri bhaiii. You know, you should style your hair like thaat more often.

Virat(not paying much attention to Viren): Kyun?

Viren: Kyun ki Maanvi bahot pasaand kiya.

Virat(snapped his head toward his brother): Kya?!? Sach mein? How do you know?

Viren: Haan sach much.(smiling)

Virat(seeing his brothers amused face): Psh, whatever. How do you know?

Viren(smiriking at the way is brother was reacting): Well when you came in her eyes got all wide, then her mouth kinda gaped and her ears were all red...

Viren continued to whisper in his brothers ears all the details when Jeevika walked in. Amused at the smiling at the secretative whispering she leaned in real close and said 'Koi  mujhe bata sakta hai secret kya?'.

Both  of the brothers scream in suprise.  'AAHHH'

Jeevika who was scared by the sceaming jumped back in suprise and out her hand to her heart.

Jeevika: What is wrong with you two????

Viren: Well you scared us.

Rolling her eyes, Jeevika: What were you two whispering about?

At the same time Virat and VIren say,

Viren: Cricket

Virat: Maa-- Chai!!!!

Viren turns to look at Virat with a look of anger and fear on his face.

Jeevika: Chai???

Viren, who was trying to cover it up: Haan, cricket ke baad chai bohot nice hai. Kyun Virat.

Virat: Haan...

Jeevika: OK? Weirdos...

Jeevika was on the back to her room when she heard something that made her stop dead in her tracks.

SB: Vanshika, sach mein lagta hain, Virat aur Maanvi ke peech kuch hai.

Vanshika: No, I don't think so. Virat and Maanvi are always fighting. I'm sure your just seeing things.

SB: You never saw the way they looked at eachother? Do you not notice how close they are? I don't want people to start talking bad about the family.

Vanshika: I am sure your mistaken.

SB: I sure do hope so.

Jeevika walked back to her room slowly. 'Should I tell Mannu? Should I ask her about Virat? No. But I need to know.' she thought. She was gonna feel soo awkward. When she entered the room Maanvi already had some of Jeevika's clothes out.

Maanvi: Di, I am sorting all of your saris from the lightest colour to the darkest okay?

Jeevika: Theek hai Maanu? Mein ek baat puuchu?

Maanvi: Of course Diii.

Jeevika: And you will answer honestly. OK?

Maanvi: Okayyy.

Jeevika: Is there...is there...I mean like...

Maanvi: Kya Di?

Jeevika felt very awkward trying to ask this, she never had this problem before. She struggled with her words before  she blurted out 'Tum aur Virat ke peech kuch hai?!'

Maanvi was stunned at hearing this. Why on earth would her sister be asking her this? It didn't look like there was? Or did it? She didn't know what to say. She decided to play it safe.

Maanvi: Kyaa, Di? How can you say that????? Kuch nai hum dono ke beech. Hum sirf dost hai.

Jeevika: Sach?

Maanvi: MUCH!!

Jeevika breathed a sigh of relief.

Jeevika: Dek Mannu, SB thinks there is okay? You need to stay far from him in front of her. Ok?

Maanvi: OK Di.

Jeevika: That's like my good girl.

Maanvi hated SB at that point. No way was she gonna let SB ruin her and Virat's friendship. He is her best friend and no body could change that.

Jeevika: Chaal Mannu, let's make a pact.

Maanvi: For what?

Jeevika: Never to keep secrets from each other.

Maanvi: Welll...okay Di!!! (smiling) We will never ever keep anything from eachother.

Jeevika: I LOVE you Mannu!!!!

Maanvi: I LOVE you DI!!!

*JeeMan moments* Maanvi hugged her Di and her Di hugged back. Maanvi held up her crossed fingers while she was hugging Jeevika. 'I am sorry Di. I love you  more than anything. I have a feeling I can't keep this pact. I never want to break a promise to you. Mujhe maaf kardo Di.' Maanvi said in her head.

______Precap: Virika and VirMan are leaving for Canada

Edited by sadafchoudhury - 23 April 2013 at 9:50pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6sugar01mylovevirmanDOLLY_SHARMAvgaaGAuShI_RoCkS..Lavi..paddu503Heniluvniarashi246kushal90.aliyah.vamps1996zaira_virmankusharberrymanvilover18surbhi1994amgud.jai.sweets1126chandiniebindapinky.paddaJESMY143VIRMANkulsum_virmanNiaksharmaSyed695ShivRajputalicemath-BhabhiKiBehna-meera.chaudhuri

mylovevirman

mylovevirman

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome... I want Virman scenes... Continue soon

hemameenu

IF-Sizzlerz

hemameenu

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
amazing update pls pm when u update

sadafchoudhury

Post Reply New Post