Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

15+ EHMMBH FF|Journey| CHAPTER 16 PAGE 35 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 37

Manchalateriore

Manchalateriore

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Thank you everyone for commenting and liking. It makes me want to write a ton more. Please comment and like and tell me how it is.

Chapter 2

Virat was thinking in his room when he hears a knock at the door. He gets up to answer it, by then his tears were gone but his eyes were still red.

Maanvi: Virat it's me open up.

The sound of her voice made him forget everything, but then remember why he was so upset. He still put on a smile and answered the doory with a weary look on his face. Maanvi  took onelook at hime  and immediatley started worrying.

Maanvi: Oh my gosh Virat, are you okay,

Virat: Yeah? Kyun?(trying to hide the obvious)

Maanvi enters his room while Virat shuts the door behind them. Virat stared at her long beautiful hair while she walked to his bed.'She looks so pretty with her hair down' he thought.  Maanvi plops down on hid bed while Virat goes to sit on his couch. She stares at Virat while he is looking out the window trying to read his face. He looks sad and tense she thought to herself.

Maanvi: Virat? Tum teek ho na? Why are your eyes red? Were you crying?

Virat(lying his arse off): Maanvi. I am absolutley fine. I don't see why you are worrying so much. And I didn't get much sleep last night. I couldn't get to sleep actually.

Maanvi didn't believe him but decided not to force anything.

Maanvi: If you couldn't sleep why didn't you call me? I have great remedies for sleep.

Virat: Like what? Your constanat ' bak bak'?

Maanvi: Viraaat?!(She threw a pillow at him)

Virat: Maanviii?!(He caught the pillow) Actually I thought about it but didn't want to wake you up.

Maanvi: Aww, how nice. (She smiles.)

Virat: Waise, Maanvi. When are you guys leaving for Canada?

Maanvi: In 2 and a half weeks. Virat...you said it like you aren't coming. You are coming right?

Virat:...No Maanvi. I'm not. I can't.

Maanvi" KYA?!? KYUN?!

Virat: Kyun ki mein US dadjii marzi ki khilaf chala gaya and ever since came back, he hasn't allowed me to leave India. He took my Passport and everything. I thought it would never affect me till now.

Maanvi: Can't you convince him some way?

Virat: No, he was super serious and mad when the incident happend.

Maanvi: Par Virat!!! I can't live there with only Di and Jeeju. I will get bored.

Virat: Oh please you'll be fine.

Maanvi: No , you have to go!!!!

Virat: I can't, if I could I would, but I can't.

Maanvi is quiet, she is looking at the ground looking angry. She didnt't say anything. She couldn't say anything.  How was she going to survive wtihout Virat? She loved her Di and Jeeju very much. But she needed Virat with her, she needed her best friend.

Virat: I think you are over reacting.  Bhai or bhabi to hai na?

Maanvi(With a mixture of despair, frustraion and tears  in her eyes): Lekin tum nahi Virat!!!!!!! How can I live without you for so long.

Virat was taken aback by all the emotions in her eyes. He was very suprised and it showed on his face. Maanvi realized what she said and tried to cover it up somehow but couldn't think of a way.

Maanvi: Mera kahne kya matl---...i mean...wh--...

She walked out of the room quickly unable to say anything. Virat was still speechless. He didn't know weather to go comfort her or stay in his room.

Maanvi walked toward her room with her mind wrapped up in her thoughts. 'Oh gosh, why did I say that. How could I say that. I mean, Bhagwan, you know what I meant and how I feel right? I am going to miss my bestfriend. RIght? Whatever.' Maanvi didn't realise she was muttering these things under her breath. She didn't even hear Jeevika trying to get her attention. Maanvi went to her room and sat by the window. A little while later Jeevika came in to find her sister in deep thought.' She looks stressed.' Jeevika thought. Maanvi's eyes were closed and she was tapping her phone on her forehead.

Jeevika: Maanu? I have been trying to call you for so long. Here are your washed clothes.

Maanvi: Haan? Di? Aap kuch kha?

Jeevika: Maanvi, kyu hua?

Maanvi:  Kuch nai

Jeevika: Are you ok? Do you have a headache?

Maanvi: DIII!!!! Itne saaval kyun pooch rahi? Jeeju sahi kha. Ficker mminister.(trying to change the subject

Virat had gone to talk to Maanvi but he heard the sisters arguing over how Jeevika worries so much. 'I guess she is okay.' he thinks, and with a halka-er maan goes back to his room.

______Next chapter: Virat will get to know he is able to go.________

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456sugar01DOLLY_SHARMAdania6vgaasajit--Lalz--GAuShI_RoCkSsha19vamps1996rashi246kushal90rida12ka4.aliyah.zaira_virmantanishalnksurbhi1994manvilover18kusharberrychandiniebindasweets1126Captain_Parijia123sagarJESNIApinky.padda-GayathriK-Syed695kulsum_virmanalicemathhemameenu-BhabhiKiBehna-meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15+ EHMMBH FF|Journey| CHAPTER 16 PAGE 35 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
wow the update was realyy good... you write veryy welllClapClap
manvi's reaction was just the moment of the update Big smile
and the precap sounds like next part is going to be fun ...update soon Smile

Edited by kulsum_virman - 21 April 2013 at 1:18pm

kusharberry

Goldie

kusharberry

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
wow superb please do continue soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manchalateriore

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Superb update ClapClap.. Both of them cant live without each other.. Manvi's reaction was too good.. Loved it Big smile.. Looking forward for the next part.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care Smile

Manchalateriore

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Superb...
Plz continu soon...

Manchalateriore

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Superb..

Manchalateriore

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Superb updates...Read both togther...Nice...Waiting for the next n Thnks for the pm..~!!

Manchalateriore

rashi246

rashi246

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I loved the update
please continue soon Smile

Manchalateriore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top