Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

15+ EHMMBH FF|Journey| CHAPTER 16 PAGE 35 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 37

candyVirika

IF-Dazzler

candyVirika

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome
hope to see virika scenes too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manchalateriore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15+ EHMMBH FF|Journey| CHAPTER 16 PAGE 35 (Page 25)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manchalateriore

Manchalateriore

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Chapter 13

Viren talked with Maanvi and VIrat for a little while then went downstarid to eat a quick breakfast.  Then there were two. Virat checked Maanvi's temperture again. It was the same as last time.

Maanvi: Viraaattt.

Virat: Kya??

Maanvi: You go freshen up and I will too.

Virat: OK, if you need something just holler.

Maanvi: Yah, I will.

Virat went to his room to brush his teeth and change and Maanvi to week to do anything extreme, changed her clothes and rinsed her mouth. She plopped back on the bed breathing through her mouth. Just then Jeevika opend the door to check on her Mannu as she usually does in the mornings. She looked at Maanvi and realeased she was sick and immediatley started worrying.

Jeevika: Maanu? Kya hogiya? HAY BHAGWAN!!!!!! You have a fever??!?!?!

Maanvi(knowing she'd have to deal with this all day): I'm fine. Just a little fever.

Jeevika: Do you have headaches? Did you throw up?

Maanvi: I threw up like 2 or 3 times only.

Jeevika: You didn't tell me when you threw up? Did you get sleep.

Jeevika's eyes trailed to the medicine, water, and thermometer on the bedside table. She looked at the twin bed on the ground which looked slept in. A fear was instilled her. She knew they could never do anything wrong, but SB's words kept ringing back in her head. The anger in her eyes. She remembered what Swamini had told her right before she left. About Virat and Maanvi.

Jeevika: Mannu...

Maanvi: Haan?

Jeevika: Did Virat sleep in here last night?

Maanvi: Haan di... Lekin sirf meri bhukar ki liye. He wanted to check up on me.

Jeevika: Oh...okay..(she didn't want to touch this topic so she decided to just leave it, and it's not like SB was watching them)

Virat walked in the room wearing loungepants and a white v-neck.

Jeevika: Virat, aren't you going to work?

Virat: Ahh no, aaj nahi,

Jeevika: Kyun?

Virat: I don't feel like it today...

Jeevika: Oh, okay. Oh yah, why didn't you let me know Mannu threw up?

Maanvi: Oh ho, ficker minister.

Virat: I was but I thought you were sleeping so...

Jeevika: Virattt, it would've been totally okay of you woke me up.

Virat: Oh...

Jeevika: Accha so Mannu, Virat I am going to make you breakfast. Mannu you will have some soup, crackers and water. And Virat? What do you want?

Virat: Whatever Maanvi is having.

Jeevika(worrying if they were more than friends): ...Sure?

Virat: 110 %.

Jeevika: Ok I will go make the food.

Jeevika left.

Maanvi:Partner?

Virat: Jee?

Maanvi: Why did you take the bland food Di is going to give me?

Virat: Kyun ki I don't want you to eat that alone. Bhai will have his regular eggs and parata and bhabi will have her low calorie cereal, so I wanted to eat with you.

Maanvi: You are sooo nice.

Vrat: I know.

Maanvi: I want to go downstairs.

Virat: No no no no no. Complete bed rest.

Maanvi: I will rest all day on that big couch.

Virat: Okay, but I will carry you down the stairs and take some blankets down there.

Maanvi. FINE.

Virat caried Maanvi down the stairs careful not to fall. Maanvi looked at him intentley the whole time. 'Why is he doing this' she thought.

Jeevika served Viren's breakfast hastily. Viren noticed the 'perashani' written across her face. Before she walked away Viren grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

Viren: What's wrong?

Jeevika: What is wrong? Mannu is sick.

Viren: Why are you so worried? It is just a fever. Plus Virat is here to take care of her when you aren't there. And Maanvi doesn't like it when you worry so much either.

Jeevika: Lekin--

Viren: Shh..

Viren pulled Jeevika to his lap. He placed his hand on the small of her back pulling her closer. He kissed her collar bone. Then her neck. Then her cheek. He ran his hand up and down her back. He leaned into kiss her lips. One of his hands squeezed the side of her thigh. Jeevika took a sharp intake of breath. As he felt his hand there. There lips met. Their hearts raced and the kissing speed grew faster as their lips spoke to eachother. Viren held her neck and thigh as Jeevika held on to his shirt. Viren grunted as Jeevika's lips pushed him farther in the chair.

They weren't aware of the audience watching them. Virat and Maanvi stood there not sure what to do. Virat looked at Maanvi speaking with his eyes which said 'What do we do'. Maanvi replied back in the same way with 'How am I supposed to know?'.They kept doing that untill finally they reached the conclusion of just tiptoing around. They both crept around the table. Virat accidently bumped into it spiling a glass of water on the floor. VirMan froze wide eyed. Virika broke apart instantly and looked at VirMan in horror who witnessed the whole scene. Jeevika turned beet red and Viren tried covering up saying something.

VirMan looked down unable to meet Virika's eyes.

Virat: We didn't see anything...

VirMan quickly ran out of the room saying nothing more. They were too embarrased to even look at them. Virat and Maanvi both knew how much fun they would be making of Virika in a few seconds.

_____

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6abc456vm....sugar01DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23MNunnasprklmonikaksldania6Udaya2vijikaNishiaroravgaaanu1989paddu503-DesiGalz-.aliyah.aashna.iranivamps1996Vaarya53sha19shirhidDeeksha...nida.swaronViratmanvifan31afreenkansalchandiniebindakusharberrymeghakrystlemanvilover18surbhi1994pratheCaptain_Pariprincess84pinky.paddaJESNIAvirman.loverpink1kulsum_virman-GayathriK-Syed695ShivRajput.Yamin.alicemathhemameenu-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_dNiaksharma

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Caring Virat.. Smile
loved that part..!!

Manchalateriore

princess84

IF-Dazzler

princess84

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
awww soo cute he is caring for her...continue soon

Manchalateriore

hemameenu

IF-Sizzlerz

hemameenu

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
loved the updates u did not pm me dear why u forgot to pm I missed 3 parts  I really liked the caring virat

pls pm when u update dear

Manchalateriore

Viratmanvifan31

Goldie

Viratmanvifan31

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
amazing ... virat xo caring ...lov hm

Manchalateriore

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Nice update!!Star
Caring Virat!! I loved him..
He is also taking the bland food for Manvi..
So sweet of him.. <3
Loved Virman moments..
Will be waiting for the next part..
Thank you for the pm..
Take care Smile

Manchalateriore

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Awesome..~!! love Caring Virat and witnessing the make out session wow..Hope they have some real ones as wellWink...Waiting fir the next n Thanks for the PM..~!!

Manchalateriore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top