Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

15+ EHMMBH FF|Journey| CHAPTER 16 PAGE 35 (Page 2)

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Nice
plz cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manchalateriore

nida.swaron Goldie
nida.swaron
nida.swaron

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
great idea plzzz cont soonThumbs Up ...n as the last sentence of ur teaser says ""what will unfold in this journey""???? why dont ur title ur story as ""JOURNEY""'...jst a thought waise its ur story so ur choiceSmile n plzzz cont soon will be w8ing

Manchalateriore

Manchalateriore Senior Member
Manchalateriore
Manchalateriore

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone. It made my day!!!

Chapter 1

*At the Vadhera house*

Viren was getting ready for work when a phone call came.After the phone call Jeevika came in the room. She was shocked to see Viren so stressed. His tie was on the bed his shirt was unbuttoned and the sleeves were rolled up. His eyes were closed and eyebrows scrunched while he sat in one of the chairs in his bed. His arms were crossed and his legs resting on the little table.

Jeevika: Kya hua Viren ji? Why do you look so stressed?

Viren: I have some news i have to break to everyone today. I won't be going to work today either.

Jeevika: Par kyun?(she was getting worried now)

Viren: You will know, I will go get dressed and announce everything at the breakfast table.

Maanvi woke up to her phone ringing. She that it was Virat. She groaned and muttered 'Chep' under her breath.

Maanvi: Why'd you wake me up so early.

Virat: Acha. Early huh? IT IS SEVEN-FIFTY!

With that Maanvi jumped out of bed like a ninja.

Maanvi: Stupid! You couldn't have woken me up any earlier? It's not like you had anything important to do so early!!!

Virat: Oh hello, my muscles don't tone themselves you know.

Maanvi: UGGGHHH!!! Your muscles aren't that good looking nyways. *she hangs up the phone and rushes to get dressed.

She runs out of the room by 7:57 and runs right into Virat who catches her before she falls. Maanvi opens her eyes to find Virat intently gazing at her. She gazes back unable to move. One of Virat's hands is holding Maanvi's waist while the other is on her arm. Goosebumps form all over her body and shivers run down her spine. Their heartbeats were going 1000 miles per hour.  Virat thinking 'Gosh why is she so beautuful???'   Maanvi's eyes linger to the broad muscular shoulders she is gripping. She would never admit to it, but she was always attracted to his muscles.  At that moment the clock strikes eight and they here eight gongs. That made them snap out of their trance.  Realizing the akward position they were in, they quickly  jumped away from each other red faced.' What was that all about?' Maanvi thought. Both Maanvi and Virat raced to the dining table is if they were running a marathon.

Viren: Finally you two came!!!!!!(in a playful voice)

Swamina Bua glared at Maanvi and Virat as they took their seats.

Jeevika(whispering): What took you so long?

Maanvi: Kuch nahi Di. Bas , I woke up a little late.( Maanvi had no intention of saying anything about the Virat incident)

Jeevika(giggling): Mannu, tu bhi na.

Aftter breakfast everyone went to the living room to chill. Viren stood up from his seat. Everyone started looking at him.

Viren: I have some important news to share with everyone.

DadaJi and V-Maa: What is it Viren?

SB: Kya hua?

Inder: Haan kya hua?

Viren: Voh actually, I got a call from Mr. Kumar today. From the Toronto branch. He said there is alot work of work I have to attend to at the Toronto branch of Vadhera Group of Industries. This means I have to temporarily move to Canada from anywhere to 6 months to a year.(He looks down, then at everybodies faces) I have to go as soon as possible. Iss month me.

It took an entireEveryone is totally shocked,   especially Jeevika.

Jeevika: K-k-kya?  A-aap itni d-doore...

Viren: Arre nahi Jeevika. (He sat down and put an arm around her)

Dadaji: Viren, mein pehle se yeh pata tha. Woh actually Inder bhi yeh janta tah. Vanshika aur Swamini  bhi, the call came last night to me.

SB: Haan Viren, we were going to tell you but you fell asleep so early we thought we'd tell you today but looks like you already knew.

Dadaji: We are all vey happy for you and hope you are as sucsessful in your mission as you were in London.(with that he smiled and the grown-ups left.)

Jeevika was crying. Maanvi and Virat were shocked.

Viren: Arre Jeevika, FM ji, why are you crying? You are coming with me!

Maanvi gets really sad at hearing this, she hugs her Di as tight as possibe. She knew she should be happy her sister is going to a new country to experiance new things but the thought of not being able to see her for one whole year or talk to her everyday made her heart shatter. Her Di has been everything to her since as long as she could remember. It was like having a part of he dissapear.

Maanvi(bawling): Di...ek saal aapke bina...I don't know how I will take it.

Jeevika: Mannu...!!!!(this is all she can she because she is crying so much)

Viren laughs and rolls his eyes.

Viren: Oi!! Idiots how can you think I'd tear you two apart. Maanvi, you are coming along too. Your my saali, my wife's sister, I can't tear you two apart and I want you to experiance Canada together so your coming with us!!!!!!!

Jeevika and Maanvi jump with joy after hearing this.

Virat isn't happy with this. While the trio is talking about the trip he slowly retreats bacck to his room. He locks the door, and slowly walks to his bed. He was upset.' Why am I upset?' he thought. 'Bhai, has gone on long buisness trips man times before. Then why am I so upset. WHats wrong with me? He has Bhabi, it's not like he's alone. Even Maanvi---Maanvi. One whole year without her? No stupid fights with someone in the morning? No deep conversations with someone at night? No one to play pranks on? No one him better than her.' Virat has tears streaming down his face now. 'Wait why am I so upset over ded futiya? And besides I can ask bhai to go if I wanted to. What if Dadaji won't let me? He never alowed me to go out of India since I came back from the US.  Would Maanvi even want me there?' He keeps thinking.

Jeevika, and Maanvi are excitinlgy talking when Viren came back.

Viren: I have booked the tickets, we leave in 2 and a half  weeks.

Maanvi: Wait we haven't thought one thing over. What will beeji say?

Jeevika: Arre haan Mannu. I completley forgot!!!!!

Viren: Guys don't worry, main hoon na? I'll tak to her Waise, where is Virat?

Maanvi(with concern): OMG where is he let me go check?

And with that she left. Viren saw how Virat had changed since Maanvi came into their lives, he even started going to the office sometimes. Several times he  noticed the late night conversations they'd have. He had a feeling Virat wanted to go to Canada. Luckily Viren booked his ticket too. Plus he talked to Dadaji about how responsible Virat has beem and he gave him permission to go.

Jeevika: VirenJi? What are you thinking about?

Viren: Huh? Kuch nahi, baas...(The last thing he would want Jeevika to know is his brother had a small crush on Maanvi)

Jeevika: I am going to go make some sabji.

Viren: And I am going to buy some new suitcases online  ,

Viren gave Jeevika a hug and went to get his laptop  while Jeevika went to cook.

Virat is still thinking. He hears a knock at the door and goes to answer it.

I am sorry if it was a little lame and boring, this is the exposition and IDK if my writing skills are. Please comment/like :)

Edited by sadafchoudhury - 21 April 2013 at 1:35am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456Mariddasugar01DOLLY_SHARMANishiaroraShruthigowdasajitvgaaGAuShI_RoCkSinlvwithehmmbhsanjana24zaira_virmansha19rida12ka4virman223vamps1996Heniluvniarashi246kushal90nida.swaronkusharberrysmileysmisurbhi1994manvilover18chandiniebindasweets1126pinky.paddajia123sagarJESNIAathniamanvi-GayathriK-kulsum_virmanSyed695alicemathhemameenu-BhabhiKiBehna-_keertu_meera.chaudhuri

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
awesome update
i loved it
thanks for pm me
plz cont soon

Manchalateriore

virman223 Senior Member
virman223
virman223

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Aamazing start cont soon pls pm me

Manchalateriore

alicemath IF-Rockerz
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Awsum start n really interesting...
Virman r going to Canada...woow...wish everone had a sweet jeeju like Viren... Day Dreaming
But wot a wrong time to stop...cant wait to c viratz xcitement on knwing dat he too z goin wid dem..
Cont soon dear...n plz do pm me wen u update!!! Smile

Manchalateriore

inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
It was really nice, continue soon!

Manchalateriore

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
amazing start yaar ..
the virman fall scene was wow 
virat already having feelings for manvii that he even started crying...
and manvi kitni besharam hai di ke chakkar mein virat ko bhool gayi Wink
finally yaad toh aaayi uskii...Big smile
and viren is such a sweetheart sabko khush rakhta hai specially humare virman ko Big smile
update next part soon and thanx aloottt for the pm Smile

Manchalateriore

Go to top