Users

Frequent Posters

crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Green_snow

Today after raji gets back to office i expect karthick to welcome her this way

A bit too much ? 
But i would want karthik to miss raji the entire day, and realise what he truly feels for her, and hug her this way :p 

Me too expect the same. Thanks for making me remember this wonderful moment once again.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suha for the update..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update suha😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates Roja and suha.

Karthik ivalava tensed 😲 edhuku?

mirth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapooo

Thanks Suha. Raji is right. Good friendship /love should not be stifling . The space is a must. Raji is right when she said that all women have had enough - worrying all the time about what others will say /expect . How can karthik talk like that - when both have not come out in the open about their feelings? 

Agreed.

I like watching relationships that start off with hate/dislike progressing to love/affection on screen. The process together with the anticipation is usually fun. It started off the same way with Karthik & Raji for me.

But I did not like the scene in the earlier episode where Karthik was telling Raji that she was the one completely in the wrong. Really?! It was wrong for Raji to break up the fight?! Sure, she may have been too harsh but it seemed like her father was not in the mood to listen to anyone & she had no other alternative. Her father was also in the wrong for not understanding the situation before inciting a fight. Both of them share the blame to a certain level.

And then Karthik told her what to say and do when she saw her father again. Really?! His tone of voice sounded that he was almost ordering her. And when he told her to accept it even if her father hits her, I just wanted to throw my remote at him. Really?! She is a grown woman. She's not a child anymore to be discliplined like that. It almost seems to be conceding that physical violence against women is ok. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. But I was seriously not happy that Raji was listening to all this crap smilingly.

Fortunately her conversation with her father went well. I think that Raji said that she would do whatever her father wanted not because Karthik told her to but being smart, she realised that her father would not want her to be unhappy.

And that last conversation with Karthik? Kudos. I wanted to applaud her for her realisation of the almost domineering aspect of Karthik's personality and letting him know in no uncertain terms.

I must say that initially I thought that Raji was a bit weak and that it was going to get annoying soon. It is great however that she is showing amazing strides in being a more confident and strong person and I hope that the writers continue on that path. Karthik on the other hand surprised me with his attitude in the most recent episodes. I thought that he will be more forward thinking than that.

Karthik and Raji used to be my favourite couple but recently Vishnu and Lakshmi have surpassed them as they are just more fun to watch.

sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Staying back in the office for the over night ,feeling for Raji was too much..😒..karthik..The way he shouted at Raji the next day when she arrived, was too too much as Raji rightly said ...😃...Though Karthik  over reacted, his concern for Raji was genuine...Raji didn't expect this type of outburst from karthik and she too over reacted...Hope  they cool down today  and become normal once again...❤️..
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friends it seems that karthikeyan..(karthik ) has signed for a movie..
So his journey in cinema going to start...😉

This is indeed a good news..but due to this if he leaves the serial..it makes the viewers sad...😭

Anyways it is a good opportunity for him ..so all the best karthik...

Hope you continue to entertain us...and I too hope that you won't leave office behind...👍🏼

Sorry friends I don't know for which movie he signed...but the message is true that he is entering cine industry...😃
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks for d news suha .
congratz karthik.have a successful carrier 🥳 .hope he wont leave office .
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW t4s , he deserves to be in kollywood!
But cant see anyone else in karthiks place, hes doing a great job, hope he doesnt get repalced 😔
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Does anyone explain what there try to say
http://www.techsatish.net/2013/04/blog-post_5850.html