Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

sparklingeyes

IF-Rockerz

sparklingeyes

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Hii guys thought to start my first FF and I hope that u guy will like my attempt'

The title of my FF is TERE ISHQ MEIN (in ur love)

PART 1

It was a lovely morning in Delhi, a beautiful girl in white chodidaar was praying in temple'it was our Radhika

"Kanha please help karna 1st exam hai mera 1ST YEAR ka'..bohut  nervous hoon mein aaj" the Radhika said'.

And came out the temple after taking the Prasad''she tried starting her scooty but it was not starting'.it was already 8:30 am and the exam was to start at 9:00

"Ohh kanha  ab kya karun ab to bus bhi nikal gyi hogi'..kanha help"

She parks her scooty at a safe place by dragging it and took her books and  tried getting a lift

But  no one was stopping and she was not even getting Autorickshaw''

"ab kya karron kanha sab gadbad ho jayegi" and  then saw a car stopped at  red light and thought of a plan and went and immediately as it came GREEN light she sat in the car'.a handsome boy was driving the car'.

The boy said " hey who r u'nikalo meri car se"

"please mujhe university tak drop kardo mein bohut late ho rhi hoon" radhika replied

"maine kha na get out my car" the boy said angrily

"Please help me" she requested''.the cars behind were honking '.

Taking a sigh he agrees ''and starts the car..she thanked him and told him where to drop

'thank u aap nhi hote to pta bhi mein time par pohach pta ya nhi" radhika said

'Here u go'  he stopped the car in front of her college

"Thank u again" and she came out of the car in hurry

He saw her entering the college and thought abt the whole incident and said "mad girl"

Suddenly his eye fell on something in the car''he picked it up

"Radhika Sharma" he said'.

"Ohh its her hall ticket'.. iske bina exam kaise degi'should I go and give"

WHILE IN THE COLLEGE

Radhika with her friends was standing outside the examination hall'..there was still 10 min for exam to start

Her friend Sonal asked 'radhika tera roll no. kya hai"

"ek minute abhi btati hun" radhika said'.and started finding her hall ticket

"kha gyi'.yahi to rakhi thi" she said

"kya hua" sonal asked'..

"Yaar hall ticket nhi mil rhi" radhika said'.. "ab kya karun'.ghar par to nhi chod di'.ab exam kaise dungi'.ghar par bhi koi nhi hai" she said worried'

"Students get in fast" the professor said

Radhika was getting more nd more worried'.

"RADHIKA"  radhika heard her name from behind and turned

She saw the boy who dropped her to the college today was standing and then she saw something in his hand and walked towards him

"hey u forgot this in my car" the boy said and gave the hall ticket that fell from radhika's book in his car'.

Radhika saw the hall ticket and was very happy

Very happy seeing the ticket she hugged the boy'he was shocked seeing her doing this but then thought she was relieved that she got her hall ticket'.

Radhika said "Thank u so much'mein to dar gyi thi" and left'he gave smile and he too left and again said "mad girl'

All Radhika's friend were seeing this interaction and were just admiring the boy as he was so handsome'..

When Radhika came back to them'they asked her abt the boy

"radhika ye kon tha'tumhara boyfriend" one of her friends asked

Before Radhika could say anything '.Tanisha (she is a bombshell of college'and don't like Radika from school days) came

"DEV PUROHIT''he was Dev Purohit the millionaire son of millionaire dad Ashwin Singh Purohit"

"Dev" radhika said

"Par what was he is doing with you'.Is he your boyfriend'.naa..he can't be'.its really difficult to impress him" tanisha said

"aur tum isse impress kaise kar sakti ho..look at u'yaa u r beautiful but not of his type'..someone like me is his types not you dear' tanisha irked

Radhika was fuming hearing her say this and said 'what do u think he can't be my boyfriend ''.for ur kind information'let me tell u Dev is my boyfriend ..did nt u just see us'

'Haan par' tanisha said

'haan na kuch nhi Tanisha'jiss par tum itni lattoo ho na vo mera boyfriend hai' stay away frm him' radhika said proudly

Suddenly professor called for the last time and they all entered the examination hall 'all girls talking about dev and radhika

AFTER THE EXAM

'Radhika apne boyfriend se nhi milvaogi' Tanisha said while coming from behind

'Haan radhika hume bhi to milvayo DEV se' sonal interrupted

Not knowing what to say'.radhika was getting little nervous

And said "haan milvaungi na par abhi nhi after exams'.promise"

'chalo thik hai but after exams we all want to meet him ok' sonal said

'yaa' tanisha also said

"ok '.sure after the exams' radhika said

And all left

Edited by sparklingeyes - 25 September 2013 at 7:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

parvthareddysaysamshaAnuvanathiaviruavina_radev48masumasrilankaabi.radevLUNAfchayya55shivamalaabhilasha_dream--Ekta--ushasriMyra.nellyseema12345Jassi87radev_no1fanfatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF: Tere Ishq Mein PART 11 pg 24 25/9/13" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
great start dear continue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAfsparklingeyes

Anuvanathi

Anuvanathi

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i loved the startSmile..Radhika entered Dev's car during signal without permission,gave him hug and proudly declared him as her boyfriend to her friendsShockedShockedLOL..but i like this Radhika..different from cb1 and cb2..pls pm me when you update next chapterSmileSmile

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
                    VERY NICE ---LOVE IT
    it was a great start keep it up waiting for the next update how is radhika going to persuade dev to become her boyfriend ?----sparks are going to fly ya dev falls prompltly in love with her

Photo

Edited by seema12345 - 20 April 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklingeyes

masumasrilanka

masumasrilanka

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
very nice and a great start,loved it,pls do cond soon.

sparklingeyes

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Good start, please do continue.

sparklingeyes

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan