kandregula

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
g

Edited by kandregula - 21 April 2013 at 7:29am

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
wow interesting...firstly i think u shud come out and tell her that the reason u asked about her past is becoz u will spend the future with her and it's important for u to knw...its not that her past made u love her less...even though u may not be wrong all the time...u should still apologize if u caused misunderstandings in ur relationship...i think u shud apologize about the slap also...as to gain back her trust...u will have to get her to tlk with u/...all the best!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Okay dude I was sort of sympathizing with you until I read the part where you say you slapped your girlfriend just because she is a flake and a drama queen. Violence is NEVER EVER okay in a relationship. EVER. You have no right to slap another person unless in self-defense. And the f**ked up part is you show no remorse for slapping her but instead show remorse for other things. Eh?! Go to her and profusely apologize for the slap alone. Then end the relationship and do not for Christ's sake enter into another relationship with another woman unless you are able to control your temper. What kind of a man slaps a woman without any physical provocation?! 

Lastly, this relationship sounds like a disaster in the making from the word get go. She is flaky. You can't trust her. She has already flip flopped from one man to another during break ups with you. You have already been physically violent to her once. Unless both of you can work on being emotionally sound first, you two cannot sustain this relationship. How can you think of marrying her and possibly bringing children into this world when neither of you show any ounce of emotional intelligence. You need to learn to trust each other, be able to control your urges...your urge to physically violate another person, her urge to fall back and forth between different men. Unless, you two get rid of these urges, you shouldn't even be thinking about entering into such a huge legal commitment like marriage.

starsanjana

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Okay dude I was sort of sympathizing with you until I read the part where you say you slapped your girlfriend just because she is a flake and a drama queen. Violence is NEVER EVER okay in a relationship. EVER. You have no right to slap another person unless in self-defense. And the f**ked up part is you show no remorse for slapping her but instead show remorse for other things. Eh?! Go to her and profusely apologize for the slap alone. Then end the relationship and do not for Christ's sake enter into another relationship with another woman unless you are able to control your temper. What kind of a man slaps a woman without any physical provocation?! 

Lastly, this relationship sounds like a disaster in the making from the word get go. She is flaky. You can't trust her. She has already flip flopped from one man to another during break ups with you. You have already been physically violent to her once. Unless both of you can work on being emotionally sound first, you two cannot sustain this relationship. How can you think of marrying her and possibly bringing children into this world when neither of you show any ounce of emotional intelligence. You need to learn to trust each other, be able to control your urges...your urge to physically violate another person, her urge to fall back and forth between different men. Unless, you two get rid of these urges, you shouldn't even be thinking about entering into such a huge legal commitment like marriage.

i like ur pov

Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

i like ur pov

Thank you. :) Let's just hope the OP and his girl friend both do some heavy introspection before they decide to get married.
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
you slapped her that was wrong, u should never touch a woman like that ... but I would strongly advice you not to marry her, she is not in love with you or she is not sure that she loves you and you can't force someone to love you ... she may cheat you in the future ... she got in relationship with another guy while you were separated, you guys were not broken up ... you will never satisfy her ... you know whats going to happen after marriage, soon as you have problem she will run to her ex ... also if you guys decide not to marry and she ends up with the other guy then soon as they have problem she will come running back to you ...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top