Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Hey guys,
I have decided to host my own VM contest. This is the first contest I've hosted in a few years now, so I'm super excited!

Rules:
- The theme is 'Love vs. Heartbreak', and I want you guys to make a VM related to either love or heartbreak (or both if you're feeling creative!)
- Couples you can use:
Arnav & Khushi
Asad & Zoya
Yash & Aarti
Virat & Maanvi
Saras & Kumud
These are the main couples I know, and I know I will be able to judge VMs based on these couples properly.

- No multi-fandom videos will be allowed.

- You can enter once for 'love' and once for 'heartbreak', but remember that quality is better than quantity!

- You are allowed to enter an existing VM if you don't feel as if you'll be able to make anything by the deadline (but I REALLY recommend making something new, as I will be able to judge it with fresh eyes).

- If you are going to use a colouring, please try to make your own. I am judging these entries based on YOUR editing and skills, not anyone else's colouring. You'll be surprised at what you can come up with if you try!

- Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas or any other editing package is allowed. I have seen stunning VMs being made in a variety of editing programs - you don't need tonnes of effects to make a good VM that will have a lasting impact!

- Preferably, I would like an untagged VM being entered. Why? Because I will be judging these blindly i.e. I won't know whose entry it is until I've finished judging them. I have a system in place for my judging already, so you guys needn't worry as I won't forget it's your entry. If you enter a VM that is tagged, I will cover the tags as soon as I receive the VM so when it comes to judging the entries everyone will be treated equally. So for the purposes of my judging, each entry will be a number. This is why I want your VMs to ideally remain unlisted, and you can then make them public as soon as the contest is over (or you can re-upload them with a tagged version). Alternatively, you can just give me a download link for your VM and then upload it onto YouTube once the contest is over. Of course, I can't force you to not upload your VM or make it public before the deadline!

- Comment here if you're interested in entering, and please PM me the links to your entries, on here or on YouTube (no video responses will be accepted)

- I will judge all of these based on a criteria, and the winner will be announced in a soundblog :)

DEADLINE: 21st June 2013, so you have 2 months to come up with something!

Prizes (not 100% confirmed, possibly more to be added):
- Everyone in the top 10 (if I get 10 entries!) will have the option to participate in a multi-fandom collab & I will subscribe to all of you.
- Top 5 will get 5 colourings from any of my VMs (including any overlays you may want!)
- I will collab with the winner, they will receive 10 colourings of their choice & they can choose their last prize (anything within reason! :P)

That's about it! Have fun making your entries, let me know if you're entering and good luck!

Love,
Ghausia xx

Edited by .Ghausia. - 20 April 2013 at 9:04am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

fatemabidicutivenikaPuja..-Deepali-ArHiLover-xmomentsofme.Barunshellarshiyanaarhi101AnGeL-BeAuTyP4rveen12fairy_stardustchulbuli94Deedeepa1Punkin22MISTIEayshaomarsiva2901MariaArHiholicAkorshidrunkiiebabesohara--epiPhobia--DreamsFlyFree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love vs. Heartbreak VM Contest!" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
awesome contest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

awesome contest

Thanks yaar! Be sure to enter if you're an editor Wink

Puja..

Puja..

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I wish I could take part...Disapprove But I'm not good with contests and I'm not into vidding right now.
 Wonderful idea Ghausia, can't wait to see the entries and the winners Big smile

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja..

I wish I could take part...Disapprove But I'm not good with contests and I'm not into vidding right now.
 Wonderful idea Ghausia, can't wait to see the entries and the winners Big smile

You have 2 months Puja, maybe your mind will change Wink
I would say enter an existing VM but I've practically memorised every single VM you've made... Oops.

Puja..

P4rveen12

IF-Dazzler

P4rveen12

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome idea for a contest, I love watching VM's, I'm not much of an editor but I don't mind watching and taking part and choosing a winner. Good luck to all the participants, can't wait to watch the finished VM's, thanks for the PM xx 

.Sia.

drunkiiebabe

IF-Sizzlerz

drunkiiebabe

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
awesome idea
good luck to all the participants

ayshaomar

IF-Rockerz

ayshaomar

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged