Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Sharing an old article about Tapasvi & Aashika.

Pritam-Das IF-Dazzler
Pritam-Das
Pritam-Das

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Hmm, it's weekend i was getting bored and was browsing ** just for time pass. Went through this article about Tapasvi and Aashika. It's quite old but very cute. So thought of sharing it. It might have been shared here before but it can be read again. Cause it's very nice.

DJ's A Creative Unit's Parvarrish, on Sony Entertainment Television, has a plot that deals with relationships between siblings. Well, the cast of Parvarrish comprises of five kids (bacchas) who have a unique bond to share. Tapasvi, who plays Rocky, is 20 years old while Aashika (Ginny) who is just 12 years old are now real brother and sisters. Read on for the cute and sacred story of Tapasvi and his sister Aashika. We all have seen them on-screen as the best reel life brother and sister. But this relationship is not limited just to the show. They are off-screen siblings too. Let's hear it from Tapasvi. "Well, I was sitting in my van when Aashika came to my van and tied a Rakhi on my wrist. I must tell you that it was indeed a very sweet gesture on her part. On my part, I intend gifting her headphones."

** - Edited rival sites name by DT.

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 20 April 2013 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys100prabhAB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing PritamSmile

Very nice to see off screen bonding between the two. 
The entire cast share a gread bond...which we can see on screen too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhAB_DaKriticizer

Pritam-Das IF-Dazzler
Pritam-Das
Pritam-Das

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
had it been shared before? :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhAB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I have not read this before...I dont know if it was shared or notSmile

100prabhPritam-DasAB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I have read this article but still, thanks for sharing Pritam.Tongue
Don't know whether it has benn shared or not, but who cares.LOL
They are the best bro-sis ki jodi in Indian television I have seen ever.SmileSooo cuteDay DreamingTongue

100prabhPritam-DasShwets1502

Pritam-Das IF-Dazzler
Pritam-Das
Pritam-Das

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
true !! Love them both. I'm a huge tapasvi fan btw.

Pritam-Das IF-Dazzler
Pritam-Das
Pritam-Das

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
oops, -Ridzzi- edited the article and removed rival site's name. Ok aage se dhyaan rakhenge...

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@pritam...U like Rocky...then u will like this article too...not sure whether u already read it or not..

Sony Entertainment Television's Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, a show on parent children equation, began with good ratings (peaked at 2.9), however the numbers have come down a lot since then (1.8 latest). Tapasvi "Ishaan" Mehta who plays the character of Rocky Ahluwalia admits, "We (the show) did loose our way in the middle, I guess things become too serious with some tracks; may be my football match track was a bit over dramatic as very few kids would have gone to that extent as my character did. But now Tony and Deeya Singh (producer's DJ a Creative Unit) have returned to the original light hearted flavor. The every day conversationbetween Rocky and his mother Sweety (Shweta Tiwari) about his pocket money which she has docked brings a smile to everyone's face."

This 19 year old says that he can identify a lot with Rocky as he himself was cool when he was 16 years and "both of us are good guitar players as well. But I could never have thought of pinching things from my own home, which unfortunately Rocky did yesterday."

When asked about the supposed high handed attitude of Shweta Tiwari, this film school student says, "Nahi yaar, she is a very sweet lady and never tries to show off that she is such a big actress."

He also enjoys a lot with his on screen father Vivek Mushran (who plays Lucky Singh Ahluwalia), "His one linersare just too funny." Tapasvi first came into prominence with Disney's musical show Ishaan. In fact, he can never forget the above series for it was something out of the world: "The entire experience of playing a rock star and cutting a music album in season 2 was just awesome."

However, he does not think that this Red Chillies' production will make a comeback with season 3: "Ishaan never really rated possibly because it was on Disney and plus the timeslot of Sunday 10 am was too early for kids to be up and later checked out the myriad repeats."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys100prabhPritam-DasSamraat_92

Go to top