anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm feeling really sad to say dis to all of u that i'll be inactive from tomorrow till may 24th..😭

actually my 2nd year exams r starting from 27th..i still haven't studied even a single subject n am spending too much time on net!so i've decided dat am starting revisions frm tomorow otherwise i dunno wat will happen!!
well am taking a intervel from here for one month!😭😭😭am really really sad..but i promise i'll back wid a bang wen my exams got over..i will miss each n evryone of u especially jesh n karsuh dee..

n before going i want a promise from u all that u'll all pray for me so dat i can write my exams well..n pls pray for me to get concentration on studies..am getting lazy day by day..anyway am stopping now..

if i get time in between den i'll surely come here..love u guys n i'll miss u!!
you can PM me either on fb or here if u want..i'll try to give replies..😊
bye bye all...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Don't worry Anagha i can understand you exams are more important so you study hard and you will pass with flying colors alright and i will pray for you my dear and once your exams are over you can come here okay πŸ˜ƒ So all the best for your exams and you will definitely do well my dear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ€—
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omg u have exams !! U didn't even tell us anagha

Well yes studies are important and if u are getting distracted by the net then good idea that u are taking a break and will be studying alot for it 

Good luck for ur exams πŸ‘πŸΌ concentrate and be focused all the best.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anagha - you have made a good decision πŸ€— studies come first in my opinion.  Realise the decision you have taken would not have been easy and I admire you for your determination to put your education over IF.   

we will miss you and wish you all the best for your exams.  My prayers are with you and look forward to seeing you back in 4 weeks.  yes when taking break do visit, we will be here.    Take care my dear.

When reading the above, you might find it harsh but I have every best intention for you and to succeed in everything you are doing.  πŸ€— 
anaghakaran thumbnail
thanks for ur wishes karsuh dee,jesh n shobhi dee...i take ur words as a blessing for me..thank u so much!
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ur welcome anagha πŸ˜Š

Thanks for making a post about this or lse u would have disappeared and we would have been curious where u are!
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Anagha thanks for informing us if not we will be wondering what happened to you and now we will know πŸ€—

Now you just concentrate on your studies and you will do well so don't worry be happy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
anaghakaran thumbnail
yeah..bye all!thnx for ur love n concern...will miss u all!!πŸ˜”
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bye anagha.    Study hard and see ya in 4 weeks or sooner when you take a break for few minutes only πŸ˜‰
karsuh thumbnail
Bye Anagha and i will also miss you but at the same time i know that your exams are more important πŸ€— Don't be sad Anagha πŸ˜ƒ and i want to go happily okay and once your exams are over then you can comeback here πŸ˜‰