Fan Fictions

Humi and Preet's Index - Raat Ki Kahaniyan

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Heres to the nights that turned into mornings, and the friends that turned into family

Hi to all I'm Preet, finally after Aruna ate my headwa saying I need an Index, I decided to make one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Aruna for being patient, you know nah, that i'm really lazy πŸ˜³ 

This is a common index between me and my lovely long lost sister Humi(babyhumz), so here you will find the stories of both of us. 

If you are wondering why the name of this index is "Raat Ki Kahaniyan" then the reason is that me and Humi update only on night πŸ˜† I think the day doesn't suit our creativity πŸ€£  

The credit of the tittle goes to Humi, she thought a lot about what name should we give to this index and she came up with this tittle, and thank God she found one, because my brain was on vacation and i think is still having fun πŸ˜†

In this Index you will also find stories that Humi and me love and that maybe you will like to read too, yeah we are going to suggest you some stories πŸ˜‰ 

Shree and Humi thanks yaar for the grammar correction πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ but you know my problem nah, my brain thinks in Italian and writes in English so writing mein gar bar ho jati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† I should think directly in english πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay now i think it's enought from my side scroll down for the stories πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. do i have to say don't copy even here πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
FAN FICTIONS

Faith in Our Love by Preet.Kc (okay finally i decided that Faith is gonna be a FF πŸ˜† damn i needed so much time to decide it πŸ€£)

This story is based on Faith in your love, in this story  Khushi has a cute and lovely son, Prem the reason of her life. In this story Arnav is dead, but Khushi believes that he is still alive. 
What do you think who is right the world which tells that he is dead or Khushi's heart which with every beat decleres that he is alive.
If you want to know what  Devi Maiya thinks about this story and about the human beings then this story is for youπŸ˜‰
In this story Devi Maiya and her partner Mohabbat rocks, this is what my readers say not me πŸ˜³

Unpredictable Circumstance that brought back your past !!! by Babyhumz (Humi) πŸ˜ƒ

The story starts at a  hospital in London with Khushi becoming Anjali Raizada's legal guardian after the later lost of her parents in an car accident. Anjali is Arnav's 12 years old younger sister. He lives in India away from his family. When Arnav returns to London to take Anjali with him, he meets Khushi. She is hiding something from him, which results in him hurting her unintentionally. 
Khushi and Arnav in past were best friends and maybe something more too, for this you have to read the complete story 
If you want to see a modern Khushi, who can respond to Arnav tit for tat, and a sweet Anjali, who is the angel sent for these two hotheads, then this story is for you πŸ˜‰

My personal thought about this story, I simply love it.
I am yet to read some chapters but i love it, the concept is totally different and you have never seen a Khushi like in this story at least i hadn't πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
SHOT STORIES

Bring Him Back by Babyhumz (Humi)

This story start with Khushi, who is Arnav's wife going to see him in hospital, yeah Arnav is in ICU, and in this story he was in Army. Everyone from his family hates Khushi, they say that she had hurt him, in fact she is staying alone in another house from past two years, so the question is what happened to Arnav, and is she really the cause of Aranv's this condition? πŸ˜²
Till now there is just one chapter of this story so you will catch it up easily πŸ˜‰

Prem Ki Naiya Hai Ram Ke Bharose by Preet.K.c and CrazyDollAnandi (Anandi) 

Story of two love birds, one who realize the love in a blink  and accepts it, and the other one who didn't even want to realize it, but in the end the mind bends to the will of the heart. 
This is a light story, so if you want to relax and read something funny then this story is for you 

Self Defence By babyhumz 

Link: Self Defence

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
FF/SS SUGGESTED

Okay guys I'm in this forum from past, let me thinkπŸ˜•, yeah 10 months and in this period I read a lot of stories, I think more then 50 stories 😲, and I would like to share with you some stories that I really love πŸ€— 
I want to clear that I read all the stories of these amazing writers but I will suggest just those which have a special place in my heart, if i start to suggest all that I read then the list would be really long πŸ˜† 
If some writers didn't find there story here is not that i don't love your stories but it's just that these people are more then just writers to me some of them are my close friends, some I really respect, and some are a very very important part of my life πŸ˜ƒ so before leaving IF I want to thanks them in my wayπŸ˜‰

ALL THIS STORIES ARE ON MY FAVORITE COUPLE ARSHI πŸ˜³

Manhunting by Shree.Nanda (my Guruji)πŸ˜†
The story starts with Khushi's dad saying that she has to marry as she is already 25 years old, but Khushi doesn't want to, so they have a fight and Khushi's dad give her a deadline of 6 months in which she has to find a her Prince Charming, if she didn't success in this then after 6 months she has to marry a man of her dad's choice. And from this start Khushi's mission called "Manhunting" to find a suitable groom for herself.  
If you want to laugh like crazy and also want some tips how to hunt a man than this story is for you πŸ˜‰

Link: Manhunting 

I Bet I Love You Too by ..MorningStar.. (my favorite stalker)πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi and Arnav were best friends in their childhood but something bad happened and they got separated. The story start when Arnav and Khushi met again in collage and Khushi bet with NK that she would make Arnav fall for her and then break his heart, but less she know that Arnav is also doing the same bet  and from this starts the competition between the two of them who will make the other fall first πŸ˜† If you want to have fun, to see how two friends come close, and see how their friends help them without their knowledge then this story is for you πŸ˜‰ 

Link: I Bet, I love you too

My Love Addiction by CheekyArshiLove (my sister) πŸ˜³

The story starts with Khushi and Arnav's meeting in a club, Khushi was drunk and she insults him because Lavanya, her best friend works for him and she said that he is a Rakshas. When Khushi leaves the club she was full drunk and was going to faint in the parking, but Arnav come and she fainted in his arms and he not knowing were she live; took her to his farmhouse, and because of Prem Khushi's baby she has to work for Arnav and from there starts the friendship between the two of them, which soon turns into love. If you want to see a lovely and a not akru Arnav, a funny and lovely Khushi, a super besharam Raizda FamilyπŸ˜†  then this story is for you πŸ˜‰ 

Link: My Love Addiction

A Ray Of Hope by rashika(my favorite commenter)πŸ€—
Arnav and Khushi's lives have been torn by two separate tragedies. Unbeknown to them and others around them their lives are connected by a single soul. Can this one soul bring back the ray of hope in their lives which has been missing. The connection between them is none other then a baby, who looks just like Arnav, now the question is, who's that baby? Is he Arnav and Khushi's baby? To solve the mystery just go and read the storyπŸ˜ƒ 

Ripples by ii.shilpa..ii (by favorite spammer) πŸ˜†
In this story Arnav and Khushi get married, but Khushi doesn't love him she loves her ex boyfriend, Karan, on the other side Arnav is completely in love with his wife.
Will Arnav succeed in winning his wife's heart, to know the asnwer you have to read the story πŸ˜›

Link: Ripples

STAR STRUCK by princess_avani (she is too sweet) πŸ˜³
What happens when a 24 year old girl is made the manager of the young captain of the Indian cricket team?? Will she be left Star Struck or will he be her worst nightmare come alive?? The dashing and super arrogant ASR Enters the life of the sweet and charming KKG and turns it into a roller coaster ride. Sparks fly and expecting the unexpected becomes an understatement. A tale of love and betrayal, friendship and loyalty, Star Struck is spiced with emotions and served with feelings...

Babies On Bord by Crazyyfan (Love her Aloo 😳) 
If you want to know how would have been Arshi's life with babies than this story is a dream came true, because in this story Arshi have two naughty twins Arush and Arushi, for their crazy mom Aloo and Puri πŸ˜† So go and fill your life with Arshi's cute babies and with Arnav and Khushi's romance always interrupeted by their bundle of joy πŸ˜³

Learning The Alphabet. . . Arshi Style! by ShikhaKhushi (simply love her storiesπŸ˜ƒ
What if Anjali had believed the fact that Shyaam is evil? What if Shyaam had gone to jail, never to return again? What if Dadi had never come? What if Garima's truth had never come out? What if Arnav had agreed to marry Khushi with all the rasams and everything had gone on smoothly after that? If you want to know what would have happened then just read this amazing story πŸ˜‰ 

Trapped in love by ..blessy.. (my dear babyπŸ€—
kushi, a christian nun and Arnav Singh Raizada is a ruthless buisiness...their paths are different but destiny trapped them together..can they overcome their passions and realise their love for each other? What had destiny planned for them? To know more just click on the link and immerse your self in the story πŸ˜Š 

More to come 

Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
An index we have created together.. close to both our heart this page hold our stories, our creations and what we ourselves love to read. 

Enjoy it , Like it and Please Appreciated it. 

My Darling Preet you don't need me to write for you to know how much I love you!!!
it's an unspoken relationship we have your ARE and always will be my long lost sister. We share opinions, thought and some time unintentionally the same lines at the same timeπŸ˜† 
I love you sweety thank you for considering me worthy enough to  creating this page with me!!! 

Edited by babyhumz - 11 years ago
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this is my messing around section πŸ˜†

Edited by babyhumz - 11 years ago
..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

to the two of You!

Preet! I Love You!

Edited by ..MorningStar.. - 10 years ago
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res wa 

u made an index atlast...
write more more more and more preet darling  and ofcourse humi too...

Edited by arunasankar - 11 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
heya soul sisters

hugswa n mwahz!!! to chelaji n humi darling

congratulations for the index darlingsπŸ€—πŸ€—,

its really beautiful⭐️⭐️

thanks a ton for sharing manhunting link 😳

keep writing n keep smiling always

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2