SS: Kunal carries NBT on his shoulders..

Posted: 11 years ago
Please go to the TC website and like and comment on that article guys from your FB accounts, we will get more articles and interviews if we give a good response ðŸ˜‰
Producer Sudhir Sharma

Producer Sudhir Sharma (Sunshine Productions) is quite happy with the ratings of his Colors show Na Bole Tum... Na Maine Kuch Kaha season 2.

"We are getting good numbers," smiles Sudhir.

However, he does admit that, "of late the numbers of Na Bole have dipped a bit (1.4) and that is partly due to distribution issues which Colors is trying to sort out and also because of the ongoing IPL cricket tournament."

We then ask this veteran producer about the public perception that the story has shifted away from Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) and Megha (Aakanksha Singh) in season 2. "I don't think that is right for even now the primary focus is still the love between our principle protagonists. Even in season 1 the story was not focused only on Megha and Mohan, but on several other characters as well. This same trend continues in season 2 as well."

Sudhir is quite happy with the performances of all his lead actors (Kunal, Aakanksha, Jayashree Venketaramanan and Siddharth Arora).

"They are very good in their craft. It was only because that I have such a great team that I agreed to make a season 2."

Finally coming to Kunal he says, "At first many people were not happy with my choice saying that he does not look good in the traditional romantic sense (bearded riding a bike with his shirt open). However, because he played the well written and executed character so wonderfully that he is now becoming so popular. In fact he is now one of the very few male characters in TV who carries a show on his shoulders. What I also like about Kunal is the fact that he is not afraid to express his views. I like working with thinking actors for it makes the creative process more interesting," he ended.

Edited by archu_93 - 11 years ago
feeling very happy for Kunal we all know that he is a wonderful actor the best among all and hearing sudhir sharma praise Kunal i feel elated Kunal rocks big time! Mohan Bhatnagar is the life of nbt and i love season 2 its going very well n i hope it climbs ladder of success n ratings ðŸ˜‰
Nice article archu thanks for sharing but guess its already posted so make sure if not mods might close one of the 3 posts on the same article.
Originally posted by Sah1

Nice article archu thanks for sharing but guess its already posted so make sure if not mods might close one of the 3 posts on the same article.
Omg I just saw those 2 posts..my mistake..anyway I edited the topic..thank u sooo much for informing
Edited by archu_93 - 11 years ago
@archu: you are the most welcome in guru style
Tfs.. 😳 So Kunnu proved himself.. 😉
thanks for sharing the article archu..love kunal soo much..
TFS Archu... Feeling great... Sudhir sir praising Kunal... I hope NBT and whole team will get all success...
Awww - Such a sweet article. Kunal as Mohan is the heart of this story for sure.  
Tfs,ye toh sach hi hai ki kunal is very powerful actor, jo scenes me jaan dal de toh phir sudhir sir usko appreciate kyo nahi karenge .