Debate Mansion

Another Nirbhaya!!

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yet another Nirbhaya! Which direction is our society leading to? What kind of animals does it harbour?  With the justice for Nirbhaya still pending even four months after the incident , another similar incident of a 5 yr old baby being brutally raped n tortured has emerged in the capital . She suffered for 3 days due to the callous nd insensitive attitude of the police . The little girl is struggling for life at AIIMS . I feel ashamed nd the brutality bordering on bestial has shocked my conscience . 
I really don't knw when justice would be served but at the moment my heart bleeds for the victim . A 5 yr old girl who lives in a world of fairy tales , dolls , chocolates , who deserves to be pampered nd put to sleep safely every night wrapped in the warmth of love , had to suffer the insanity of a chauvinist . 

As humans atleast we can spare 2 min of our busy schedules sending silent prayers for that innocent soul to make it through this tough moment . I know the damage is repairable and the cruelity would be etched in her heart for ever ,  but atleast if her physical wounds would heal , we might be able to pull her out of her mental trauma too . After all

" not everything that is faced can be changed ,
But nothing can be changed until it is faced"