India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

hey anam2004

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

i really liked that thing you put together of all those pics of kumud, garv, kshitij, and kali. I've been on google and yahoo tryin to find pics of all these people...expecially kumud and kshitij. Where did you find such good pics? Are they from some specific websites? If you dont mind giving me them....i would reeeally appreciate that. But if its only your thing then i totaaaally understand too. Smile Thanks anam! Bye!

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Salaam BollyFreak!
How are u? ..yea I found those pics from yahoo groups.. (I forgot the name of the specific "yahoo group name"..) Embarrassed but I'll try my best to find it.. and I'll tell u a.s.a.p!
:)
Allah Hafiz!
-Anam
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
hey thanks alot anam....i really appreciate it! Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index