Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Indira curses her family members for ruining her plan because she is sure that Rajrani won't release Indu even after getting the chip back. She says she will do it all alone. Vanraj comes in with Police Commissioner and says that they are ready to help. She gets a call from Rajrani and Rajrani tells her that she has kidnapped Rishi too. Indira says she will go and get them back. Sharma family realizes their mistake and decide to go along. Indira goes to Rajrani's place with the Sharmas. She has a minicam fixed to her braid. Its going live on air . While she and Rajrani have exchange of words, Sharmas release Rishi and unload all the guns. Police comes in and arrests Rajrani and others. Vanraj comes with Indu who was being chased by men. Indira tells Indu to come near her but Indu goes and hugs Rishi instead. Everyone rejoices but Indira looks on. Rishi tries to bridge the gap between Indu and Indira but to no avail. 

At SN, Indu dreams that someone in Kathak kali costumes is caging her. Rishi and Indira plan how to manage Indu . In the morning, they go to get gifts for Indu and playfully reach back home to be the first one to give the gifts out. When they reach back and are trying to cheer Indu up, Indu thinks of her dream and feels that it was Indira who had dressed up as the Kathakkali dancer. She pushes Indira away. Munna comes with other Sharmas dressed up in different avatars and try to cheer Indu up. indira approaches Indu. Indu pushes her and runs away. Ishan and Seher console her and try to get her to have food. During their conversation, Ishan says that even though he was neglected by his mom but he had Seher with him and so he forgot all his pains . Indira overhears this. Sunaina comes there and tells her that Ishan is right and she should plan  for another baby. Rishi is drinking with Radhe and Munna. Munna tells him that he should get another baby. He goes to room and starts reading a magazine, upside down. Indira asks him what is going on and he blurts out and they make love (supposedly D'oh) . In the morning RIshi wakes up and says something romantic , only to find that Indira is not there and is instead calling out to Seher and Indu. 

Indira gives out Lunch box to Seher and asks for Indu. Seher tells her that she already left. Rishi comes and Indira tells him that Indu left. He tells her to go to school and give it to her. Rishi goes out and finds Munna talking to a lot of people . Rishi goes to him. They are there with a lot of complaints. Indira comes there and they all surround her for help. They keep talking about how great Indira is. Meher comes and passes a snide remark. Indira gets furious and Rishi tells her not to pay attention to her and leaves. 

At school, Indu is hungry and has a bitter sweet convo with Bheem (the new entry). Indira gets late because of all htose people who want her to help them in getting their work done. Indira promises them the same and leaves in an auto. On the road, she finds Shweta has been set on fire by two men. She throws a blanket on her and takes her to hospital. Indu gets hurt on road because of two bikers who were running away. She sees Indira in an auto . Someone steps down to help her. Rishi calls Indira who is in hospital with Shweta and tells her that Indu met with an accident .

At stranger's place, Indu is having milk . Bheem comes and asks her how she dared to touch his food. Indu says food is her's and she won't give. Bheem snatches it away. his mother tells him that he should not behave that ways with guests & gives it to Indu.

Rishi is waiting for Indira. She comes & they go inside and are happy to see Indu fine. Indu again avoids Indira. They thank Bheem's mother, but she says it's her husband who saved Indu. Her husband comes and Indira is shocked as he's the one who is father of Shweta's child. Rishi is all praising him, while Indira just stares at him. Meanwhile, someone gets in the hospital to attack on Shweta. He calls his boss, who seems to be Bheem's father, and his boss says to kill her. Indira imagines that Bheem's father accepted the truth and Indira shoots him in her imagination. Bheem's father sees Indira very serious and says to Rishi, your wife still seems stressed, tell her your daughter is absolutely fine. Indira says that she was reading news about him in the newspaper how he does so much for society. Bheem's father says being a doctor it's his duty. Indira says this is nothing once everyone comes to know what more you did and doing, then there will be posters. Bheem's father is quite not sure whether she is praising him or. Rishi tells Indira if she is done praising him in her unique style, then shall they leave? Indira tells him you don't know him well. Before she says anything else, Indu interrupts and says that she knows him very well.. he is her friend's father. Indira gets even more surprised knowing he has child as well. Bheem's father says, Bheem is not here otherwise I would have introduced him to you all, he's a very sweet child. His wife comes and says Indu is also very sweet child, but seems like she is angry at her mother. She puts Indu's hand in Indira's hand and says to solve their issues when they go home. Indu doesn't like it and runs out. Rishi follows her. Bheem's mother goes to get lunch ready. Bheem's father suggests Indira that she should care about her own family more than society.

Indu asks Rishi to start the bike. Rishi says let mum come and then we will go. Indu says I bet she won't come with us, so there is no point of waiting. Rishi explains her that you don't say like this about your mother. They challenge each other. Indu says she won't come with us, while Rishi says, she will. Indira comes out and gets call from hospital. Hearing about attack, she decides to go to the hospital. Rishi asks her to go with them, but Indira says she has an important work. Rishi is disappointed.

Indira comes to the hospital and finds Shweta safe. As Shweta feels unsafe, she asks Indira to promise that she will always stay with her. Indira promises. Shweta then asks her to promise that she won't do anything to her child's father. Indira says you don't know how he is. Shweta says I know but for my child I can do anything. I want him to live with respect in society, and for that if I have to marry him, then I will. As hospital can be unsafe for Shweta, Indira decides to take her to their home. Shweta asks her if she is sure. Indira says you took responsibility of Indu for 8 years, this is nothing against it. Shweta asks about Indu. She asks she must be happy as her mother has returned, right? Indira has nothing to say.

(last episode updates have been copied from another website.)

P.S. : Since both Anju di and I have been busy , I thought of putting this up. Thank you for not cribbing about it. I hope, I will have time soon and start updating it on time.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazadhewarjenniferbissoonreshvarmalatchimepersaudvelvetscarfteeshakadakiaHeenapA HUGE FANManzzALUJNA21RupanjalloveMKsamrudhi.radinats07Heema22prachidewRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-...fari...Mystique.-RohitMaxwell-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Week's brief update 15-19 April 2013" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Saumya Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Its a season to go golden kya?

Congrats Goldie!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the WWU, Saumya! :D 

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Good summary Sweetie !!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Edited by Heema22 - 20 April 2013 at 6:53am

prachidew

IF-Rockerz

prachidew

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the  Written UpdateEmbarrassed

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Its a season to go golden kya?

Congrats Goldie!

Omg I didn't even notice LOL , I guess I was too busy commenting on Headstone HD LOL 

Thanks a lot Saumya I really didn't know , this is the side affect of watching HD even though I didn't watch last four episodes , still Ila mam n her creative thinking gave me low vision affect LOL

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Tnk u so much 4 d written update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top