Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
hi,

here's link to Chapter 25

Chapter 26

'...Krishna Singh Thakur , Thakur Sajjan Singh's son , is rumoured to be a Casanova ... even though we can't find or furnish any evidence about his n his father's criminal background , while posing as Spice dealers or as real estate Sharks , we could exclusively get u evidence about his Charming personality... n not just normal girls r 'fida' over him, we know, many hot, expensive n rich chicks r drooling over him...but we can reveal that the girl who won the jackpot is a less likely candidate... he was spotted with none other than the defense Minister's daughter , Pratigya saxena , just out side his estate near Highway, a place again rumoured to be his 'night out' mansion... Just what is he doing there with the defense minister's daughter or rather what is the defense minister's daughter, who is rumoured to become the youth party sec soon n again, rumoured to be engaged with sakthi Singh, the elder heir of a well known political n criminal family , doing with an ace businessman cum Casanova like Krishna Singh Thakur is anyone's guess... n ofcourse , from the pic its clear to any blind person that they can't seem to keep their eyes n hands off each other... well, looks like mr. Sakthi singh is going to end up high n dry...'

Shailendra cursed loudly... as sakthi just tore the paper into shreds , his eyes glinting in jealousy n anger ...'That's it!...I am ruined ...on all sides'...bellowed shailendra ... 'well, who wrote this one?' Durjjan asked, a trace of smile in his lips...bakshi , noticing his tone , said 'some geetha choudhary ...cameraman dinesh...' Durjjan chuckled ... 'great timing ...' Sakthi shouted 'him...that dog is pawing over my fianc n u r laughing! No wonder she isn't here yet...! that bas***d would be having the time of his life!...' 'yeah durjjan, i just can't understand why r u laughing ...?' asked shailendra incrediously ...'ha! don't u see Shailendra... we have got our plan to get the files back...' smiled durjjan... 'What r u...?'

'Chandu is here...' announced Bakshi pointedly ... Chandu , clearing his throat , entered , him men following him , as he said 'ur daughter is here...' his eyes sweeping around the men... Pratigya emerged n sakthi , smacked his lips loudly , his eyes turning lustful as she almost ran down the hall , up the stairs , to her mother's room , the pallu of her sari fluttering beautifully ...Chandu threw a look of loathing at him... 'If I remember correctly she wore a salwaar yesterday' croaked shailendra , his eyes on Chandu ...sakthi almost snapped his neck as he looked back at Chandu, his eyes narrowing in anger ...n Jealousy ...'ha! didn't I tell u bauji...that beast  would have ravished  her all night n dawn...who could keep their hands off such a ...' 'nobody touched her in any inappropriate way ! ' shouted Chandu, his eyes angry n disgusted as he motioned his men not to draw their weapons... 'we r not like u lot!' he continued ... 'her clothes were covered in blood, thanks to ur attack on us last night ... u must have known what happened ...n if u want to know she is wearing his mother's sari...but then what would u understand about such things!' he smiled mockingly at Durjjan n sakthi 'Krishna wants to repay ur simple gesture ... brace urself ' he chuckled n left...Chandu needed to see Krishna asap... he needed to know how n why he was terribly mean this morning...  

sakthi looked shocked a bit , but Shailendra looked horrified ...'oh no! Already we r ruined , all bec of that news ... my political career is over , file or no file... n on top of that there is threat to life too...better commit suicide !...' durjjan chuckled 'oh no, shailendra... I wonder how u reached till here with such a weak mind... ur political career is to get a boost...n that too a great one!'... 'What r u talking about?' Shailendra looked puzzled ...so did sakthi...'anytime all the media people will be here, questioning me n her about the pic...what am I supposed to tell them?!... that my daughter, whose engagement news is already circulating the town , is laying around with That Krishna...! 'Thank god we didn't officially announce the engagement!' sighed sakthi , fuming... 'I don't think I could have swallowed the humiliation!!!'

Durjjan Chuckled , sitting down leisurely 'Shailendra , Calm down...luck is with us... just do what I say...call ur best man from police n from media...n once we brief them about the plan, call the media, if they already aren't trying to break our doors by now...!' 'What!' Shailendra gaped at him...'Just do what I say...i think we will have 2 lions with just one shot in this game...! ' laughed durjjan...

*****************************************************

Pratigya hurtled blindly through the corridor , her eyes brimming, face screwed up in an effort not to cry……………… never before she wanted to see her mother with such intense yearning ……… as she pushed opened the door , renuka stood up from the bed, tears of happiness rolling down her weak face, trying to hide her frantic concern ……….. Pratigya just hurled herself into her mother's waiting arms, sobbing uncontrollably ………………… Renuka was alarmed as she held her daughter close 'oh my beti…… what happened? ….. I am so…….happy….so worried……what……what happened ? did they hurt u?... Pratigya! What happened……? ' Pratigya didn't answer……………..she couldn't answer………she was pouring all her tension n apprehension to the only outlet she had…………….. she just cried n cried, shuddering sobs rocking her body……………the fear that she will never see her mother again…………….the fear that if she had to kill that kaliya , she could never get her mother out of her miserable hell………..

the fear that she would have let that…..that devil take her in all kinds of sinful ways………………. Hatred at herself for feeling good when he was touching her…………….. kissing her…………n pulling him closer for more!….. hatred at herself for not being in her control when he is around , so near to her, when his eyes fill with that feral gleam n just succumb to whatever he feels like doing to her …………feeling miserable at the knowledge n realization that she was feeling attracted to such a man!………n is not repulsed by him……. Disgust at herself that she was feeling bad that she couldn't now see herself in his eyes………………. Disgust that she was still thinking of him when he had humiliated her in the worst possible manner………………… hatred at him for affecting her in such sinful n unacceptable ways ……………………. No! what r u doing Pratigya? U r falling apart bec of a man! A criminal! ……………. Where is the strong , determined Pratigya? Slap urself out of him…..! u can't waste ur time thinking of what he did to u or is doing to u………! u have only 1 day left to take ur mother n escape from this hell!...buck up!...

she raised her head from her mother's chest , dabbing her face n eyes , trying to smile………………. Renuka looked shocked , as she caressed pratigya's cheeks n hair , her eyes wet 'what happened beti? Did they hurt u? tell me……' 'no!  nothing ma, I……. I missed u so much…………….I was afraid I won't see u again…………' said pratigya kissing her mother on forehead……………….. Renuka smiled n her eyes registered that her daughter was wearing a sari 'oh………..u look so beautiful………..where did u get ………' she stopped , horrified 'why did u have to change ur dress…..? ' she gasped, her voice fearful …………….'oh , nothing ma, the defense minister tried to attack them along the road n his mist…… I mean some other person with us got injured n there was blood all over my salwaar so……..don't worry mother…….they took me to their home n gave me food n I slept well…………..' Pratigya said , pressing her mother's palms together………….. 'oh' sighed Renuka relieved …………'but u don't know how to wear a sari, who helped u there?' she asked making Pratigya sit n taking her beauty in , caressing the folds …………… 'oh,  don't know , but a woman helped me…………….elderly …………just like u……ma' Pratigya said, her eyes distant……………. Renuka looked thoughtful , her fingers feeling the material 'the material is pure silk………….old but expensive……… n it suits u so well……hmmm so they have taken good care of u there……I was so worried……….……' Pratigya looked at renuka, her hands caressing the sari too ……….. she felt bad that she didn't even ask the name of that woman…………. She was sure by now that the woman couldn't be a maid …………. May be some faithful distant relative…….

Renuka stood up, dabbing her eyes n kissing Pratigya on forehead , her hand along the right side of her face , along the hairline ……… 'beti, u must be feeling weak ……….have a bath n I will serve u food………..I will get ur dress re……' she stopped , as she tucked a long lock of her daughter's hair behind her ear n her palm brushed slightly over her still red neck n Pratigya shivered , twitching, with a small gasp……… 'what happened beti?' Renuka asked n she spotted her red neck 'oh did something bite u?' her fingers examining the skin there…………… Pratigya who had turned scarlet , moved away from her mother , looking for words , n hiding her face n  walking to the mirror , in pretext of looking at the damage……………..she was suddenly feeling breathless , as the memory n feeling of his mouth there flooded her mind … He had done everything else there, but  not bitten , she was sure of that ….. how can u be sure? Chided her naughty mind…………..

Renuka came n stood near Pratigya , her fingers caressing her neck …..'no…..its just …I don't know………' Pratigya babbled , as she felt a shiver pass down her spine as she felt vividly how he had nibbled her n sucked her there, the way he had kissed n laved his tongue over there,  although for a just a few secs………… 'hmmm its just looks sore………….nothing much ……….. finish ur bath n come quickly ……….. I will apply some cream or ointment there……….' Renuka said opening the cupboard n searching for a salwaar, not paying attention to a  blushing Pratigya, who was staring dreamy eyed at her reflection , her fingers slowly caressing the right side of her neck………………  as renuka shut the door with a snap, Pratigya started, n felt disgust at herself , as she caught herself thinking of what he did to her ……………… what is happening to her? Why was she behaving like a pitiful teenager ?  she was actually reliving that feeling!  What has happened to u Pratigya? U r fantasying about a man! A criminal! The man u claim to hate! ………….. she shook her head in frustration and closed the door as renuka went out of the room, neatly arranging her salwaar on the bed…………………….. she undressed quickly n got into the shower, almost clawing at her skin to rid the feel of his touch , his mouth, his scent …………….him…………….hot tears spilled down her cheeks n down her neck as a part of her realized that she was fighting a loosing battle…………

***********************************

Sajjan paced up n down , as Pratap read the paper... gayatri was on the verge of nervous breakdown... everything she had been planning could be blown apart by this scandal... Sajjan gazed at Gayatri as he said 'I don't know di, but u r just worrying too much... whatever the girl says , she can't prove it...n even if her father n durjjan plays some game, they can't prove that she had been kidnapped... where as from the photograph we could easily prove that she ...' he cleared his throat 'she was lying about her kidnap, is she divulges it... we could just say that he picked her up from some pub or...' he stopped as he encountered Pratap's angry  n disgust-filled eyes... 'there's a limit to cruelty , sajjan... to save ur son's face n ur 'business' u r ruining a girls honour, publically... I guess ur mother would be proud of u, If she were alive...' sajjan looked down ashamed , as Chandu entered ... Gayatri fumed at her husband... this good for nothing man is all set to thwart her dreams!!!... Chandu sensed something wrong as he watched sajjan's worried face... 'What happened bauji?' he asked , his face turned to the direction of krishna's room...'This is what happened!' Sajjan threw the paper at Chandu in anger n frustration ... Chandu's eyes filled with concern n anger n apprehension as he read through it...'uh oh...' he muttered...'make arrangements for not letting any media personnel enter our compound...' Gayatri said through gritted teeth... Chandu nodded, fishing his phone from his pocket...

*******************************************

Krishna stepped out of the bathroom , a towel around his waist, after his usual morning bath and saw his father n Gayatri devi waiting for him on the couch…………… his father's face told that this had something to do with pratigya……………. He wondered vaguely how easily her name came up in his mind……………. May be something about the morning debacle…………… 'If its about her , I don't want u to waste ur time , bauji……..' he said curtly , toweling his hair ………something about his tone made gayatri doubt that she was missing some link………..Sajjan sighed 'it is about her ……n u ' he said walking up to him n waving the page of the tabloid in front of his eyes……….. Krishna snatched the page , his face rippling in anger as he read through it………………. Chandu entered the room , tensed ………….'find this geetha , chandu………….. she needs immediate cure…….' Snarled Krishna , not able to throw the paper away as he stared at their photo………….. oh, she looked as if she belongs there , in his arms…………..

'oh this is going to create such a big problem' sighed gayatri dramatically …………'problem ? how? Bec she was at our estate? ' smirked Krishna ……  'she was there bec we were having a party there last night , simple………..' 'its not that simple Krishna ………….. this will directly affect her honor n her father's dignity n reputation ……………. She will reveal that she was kidnapped' said gayatri, looking tensed 'thus risking our exposure……' added Sajjan , his eyes on Krishna…………. Krishna looked thoughtful ……….. 'so what? She has no evidence …… against us….. ' 'She has' groaned Chandu ………….'she was wearing ma's sari…………….' Chandu said awkwardly ………………Krishna looked up, shocked ……… she was wearing his…….that woman's sari!  Sajjan looked uneasy , avoiding looking at Krishna…………. 'She can't prove that it's………..it's from this house….' Said Krishna , turning his face in anger n pain…………..'bec nobody is going to testify it…….' He continued, his tone making it clear………… a tensed silence followed , when Pratap entered the room …..'turn on the LED…..u may want to see this……………' he said , indicating the TV………….              

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

Again, I don't know when I will be able to update , so pls stay tuned Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2duakhan.Latha.Isimmi.friends03DareDevil_VickY---Yemi---babithajpiyarapiyarirekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Amarprem - Chapter 26" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Again wow di ...Embarrassed so what's new on tv??????Shocked
and uptill now krishna didn't see the video clip of that party?LOL
plz update soon & don't take 5 days to upate just as like u updatted this. i know u r buzy but plzzz update soon Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyarirekrndhakarn

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
OMG, this is so gripping chapter after chapter... how I was so waiting for the update.. thank u for d updats..but it was not enough anytime... hope to get next installment soon dhans...lubalub u. U r a wonderful writer Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Another great update DhanyaClap

What a cliff hanger, wonder what was on shown on  tv, Shockedcan't wait to read what drama lies ahead for Kriya.

Loved how Kriya are experiencing the beginning stages of love and realizing that they are attracted to  each other but not yet realizing they are falling in loveEmbarrassed.

I think that neither family will let Geetha or Dinesh off so easily for what they did wonder what they may do  so does this mean that Chandu and Geetha story might start.

Edited by rekrn - 20 April 2013 at 6:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03dhakarnpiyarapiyari

Hope2

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyarirekrn

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Woww just Read both updates 25 and 26 awsome outstanding 25 one too hot and attracting Embarrassed Day Dreaming
I,m loving how kriya falling and thinking Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
It,s something beyond limits magical Heart
Waiting for next eagerly Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03rekrn

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Here come the BREAKING NEWS...Exclusive on ****TV...LOL...
Do DS announce that Pratigya is not engaged to Shakti...as it may be media speculation...yaaa...KST & Pratigya...would be couple...as KST's family too likes the match...as the token of acceptance Thakurs family also give Pratigya a Shagun's Saree too...well they all want to announce it to media but media snif the news earlier...

well but main Q is that whether DS & Shailender really wants Pratiya weds with KST...i think not...they just want to put pressure on Thakurs...DS think that KST never agree to marry Pratigya...& by doing this they will  give back their files,proof...

& this Geeta Angry...in her stupidity didn't even realise that she is playing with innocent Girl's respect...
just for her career boost...she played with one respectable girl's honor...Ouch
once again superb update...Hug

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 21 April 2013 at 4:05am

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

Againwow di ...Embarrassed sowhat's new on tv??????Shocked
</div>and uptill now krishna didn't see the video clip of that party?LOL
plz update soon & don't take 5 days to upate just as like u updatted this. i know u r buzy but plzzz update soon Embarrassed
<div>

Thanks dear...i will try Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top