promo for next week and khoku - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -allizwell-

So now thru promos, they r encashing on Khoku's popularity... heights of SP limits...😡... make that lady cry and get more viewers hooked to your show... 🤢

Why cant they promote MC purely on cooking rather than human sentiments... DISGUSTING...!

Dabba results were a SUPERFLOP... snatching money from customers as a tip, yelling at them, compromising dishes in the name of soup,  anything chalega for the WIN????

Is this the way a MC winner supposed to run a restuarant when he/she wins? Is this the way MC selects its winners???

SICK...!🤢

very well said ...

instead of promoting tasks and cooking now SP is trying to earn on human emotions !!!!

😵 horribly sick 🤢
that too after a flop punjab trip week ...
😡

SP ... 👎🏼 i am afraid, if things goes like this, this is going to be a flop season

Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Queen22

very well said ...

instead of promoting tasks and cooking now SP is trying to earn on human emotions !!!!

😵 horribly sick 🤢
😡

SP ... 👎🏼 i am afraid, if things goes like this, this is going to be a flop season

Sadly if the 3 chefs r sticking on to such SP gimmicks, i feel, their popularity wud be at stake...!
Originally posted by -allizwell-

So now thru promos, they r encashing on Khoku's popularity... heights of SP limits...😡... make that lady cry and get more viewers hooked to your show... 🤢

Why cant they promote MC purely on cooking rather than human sentiments... DISGUSTING...!

Dabba results were a SUPERFLOP... snatching money from customers as a tip, yelling at them, compromising dishes in the name of soup,  anything chalega for the WIN????

Is this the way a MC winner supposed to run a restuarant when he/she wins? Is this the way MC selects its winners???

SICK...!🤢

Agree with you
Really what is going in their mind god knows.but khokhu is 1 of my fav contestant... She might not be the winner but atleast she should reach in top 3.
Originally posted by Queen22

very well said ...

😵 horribly sick 🤢
😡

@ laxmi the chefs  themselves spoiling their names.

This time double elimination  i think  they  want to finish this show  soon.

Why khuko is crying ,Elimination happens only on friday .

Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Double elimination week !!

How I wish the snatcher Doyal and the crybaby Navneet get eliminated !!!

But I have  feeling none of them will be 🤢

There is a high chance that Yasmeen comes in bottom and uses her SuperPower next week..
Navneet may get eliminated  and other one may be  yasmeen... Edited by jyothi-m - 10 years ago
Originally posted by NoComments

Double elimination week !!

How I wish the snatcher Doyal and the crybaby Navneet get eliminated !!!

But I have  feeling none of them will be 🤢

There is a high chance that Yasmeen comes in bottom and uses her SuperPower next week..

i feel the same for yasmeen !!!
i think it's high time doyel and navneet should leave
but i am afraid of some unexpected elimination, as i am sure stupid SP keeps doing stupid things just to show that MC is unexpected like they did at dhabha !!!!!
🤢
Originally posted by Sumitamul

Really what is going in their mind god knows.but khokhu is 1 of my fav contestant... She might not be the winner but atleast she should reach in top 3.

agree, i like khoku as well, she might not be a winner, bt she should easily be in top5 if not top3. but don't know what's in their mind and i till onw we have see enough to conclude that show is scripted one !!!! 🤢
i will hate it if she gets eliminated before some undeserving people

Originally posted by jyothi-m

Navneet may get eliminated  and other one may be  yasmeen...

hope so