Shakti's fake fb account:Mod note Pg11

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
this is to inform you that yesterday whatever conversation was posted between me and Shakti Arora was completely fake one. Because today only i got to know that the account that i considered as the real one was in fact a fake one and that account is not of real Shakti Arora...When i asked Parin yesterday she gave me real Shakti Arora's Account link and then i knew that all the while i was being cheated by the handler of that account and he used to message me future story tracks just to spoil Shakti's image...I then messages shakti about it and he is too shocked to see all this...he too was questioned others but he just said that its a fake account and not the real one...guys i would request you to please be aware of such kind of accounts on fb...

and my apologies to Shakti Arora and everyone out here...

Shakti Arora ?@shaktiarora10m

Hey guys, m being told tht m leaking d future track of PR, whereas I myself dont knw wats gonna happen..coz v hardly ve any bank of episodes

Md. Ashfaqur Rahman ?@ashfaque_bd20001h

@KaranSharma206 dr.onir of pavitra rishta,Why is Shakti leaking the future track - is he insecure about #ArVi ?

Karan sharma ?@KaranSharma2061h

@ashfaque_bd2000. Guys it must be Fake account ..He doesn't divulge any details about future track ..that's a fake account .

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank god kmh yesterday in our chat u asked me about shakti's id and then u got to know the real one otherwise u and i would be cheated more...

hate the handler of the page to the core ðŸ˜¡
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank god we came to know about it

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

this is to inform you that yesterday whatever conversation was posted between me and Shakti Arora was completely fake one. Because today only i got to know that the account that i considered as the real one was in fact a fake one and that account is not of real Shakti Arora...When i asked Parin yesterday she gave me real Shakti Arora's Account link and then i knew that all the while i was being cheated by the handler of that account and he used to message me future story tracks just to spoil Shakti's image...I then messages shakti about it and he is too shocked to see all this...he too was questioned others but he just said that its a fake account and not the real one...guys i would request you to please be aware of such kind of accounts on fb...

and my apologies to Shakti Arora and everyone out here...

hey what is going on aroun shakti aka onir ha...dis is biggg stupiditity not forgiveness dat cheated & disgusted person😡😡😡😡😡
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why people have to make fake id yaar..be aware from such people..lol but yeh toh popat hi ho gaya the fake id person just said what he saw in news n u thaught he is real coz of that..
rajkumarioni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
next week if that happen wht u told to people thn it will prove that u leaked the track u told punir romence will start lets see
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajkumarioni

next week if that happen wht u told to people thn it will prove that u leaked the track u told punir romence will start lets see

already we said that it is a fake account . 

and if anyone predict anything then if it will come out as true then what you will say that he got it from cvs . no na . 
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After watching that sbb segment even i predicted that Onir is out of jail toh kya main Balaji ki cvs ho gayi lol
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God! Log kyun aisa karte hai!!!
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tarza

Oh God! Log kyun aisa karte hai!!!

Jst to spoil an actor's lyf becoz of jealousy u knw