Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Train tickets and paschim express

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dmgroxalwys

Groupbie

dmgroxalwys

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Well in episode 321,16 April 2013 when LuckyJi talks To his daddy ji(Raju Kher),they discuss on e-ticket and that he should msg him the ticket needed to show to TT.
Also Lucky says that train is Paschim Express and leaves Gurdaspur at 9:22
Well Paschim Express (connecting Amritsar to Mumbai via Delhi) does not have a stop at Gurdaspur.The nearest stop is Beas or Jalandhar(almost equidistant).These little detailings make it all more endearing atleast for people from that region.
Well the second flaw got me screwed.I had made a booking for my mom on irctc and given my mobile no as contact no.
Only to realize later that if i msg the ticket it would not be valid.They demand the original message from IRCTC.I had to mail her the ticket page and she had to get a printout.Had i not googled for whether we can msg the ticket or not my mom would have been in for a big trouble

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPritam-Daslizzie1765preetipcShwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Train tickets and paschim express" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
@dm...I am not sure about the train routes..

But about the message...I never had problems with message..My dad used to book tickets and forward the message to me. TTE never questioned me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pritam-Das

dmgroxalwys

Groupbie

dmgroxalwys

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@Shwets
Normally TTE don't make too much of fuss about it but the requirement is to have message from IRCTC.
I googled up on this and found out some people had narrated incidents where TTE become adamant over this and then situation becomes very difficult to deal with.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@dm...then it is right if they can get the right details.

On the other hand...I would not consider this big...as they have messed up big details like the kids subjects itself...[LOL} commerce to bio...and internship in school...and sudden jump from 11th to 12th...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys.Farzi.

Pritam-Das

IF-Dazzler

Pritam-Das

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
they shouldn't have mentioned "train name" in the show. I think.

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top