Who was the bas***d who did it
This is bloody disgusting
What has India become into
I am definilty show this crime happened in Delhi
The rapist should not be hanged but thrown naked on the streets
lets see how the feel but no they will be in jail eating bloody biryani Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twitter Updates (Closed) (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Anup Soni ?@Anupsonicp13h

Suddenly I am not feeling bad about female infanticide...ek tarah se theek hi hai. We dont deserve daughters...

I dont agree here. The criminals should be punished yaar not the victim. The boys' birth should be avoided. Parents should kill the boy child in the way they kill the girl child. At least, they will save a girl's life in an indirect way.

I don't know what to say here Ouch
On one side Anoop is right that India does not deserve daughter because of what is happening to them and India thinks daughter's are fathers property and then when they get married they are sold to the husband in the name of dowry. I also agree with you Muskan the parents who kill girl child should be punished isn't the mother an human being as well doesn't she have heart killing a child whether it is a girl or a boy.

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

5 year old girl getting raped Dead
how is that possible 
Who was the bas***d who did it
This is bloody disgusting
What has India become into
I am definilty show this crime happened in Delhi
The rapist should not be hanged but thrown naked on the streets
lets see how the feel but no they will be in jail eating bloody biryani Angry

I feel like crying by reading about such incidents...
Poor girl does not even know what has happened with her...Angry
Indian law is so weak.
The rapists should be locked in a room with poisonous snakes...
Puri raat jab snakes kat te rahenge tab mazaa ayega...

Keeping them in jails for years is not the remedy...

Nikki.

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Muskaan92

Anup Soni ?@Anupsonicp13h

Suddenly I am not feeling bad about female infanticide...ek tarah se theek hi hai. We dont deserve daughters...

I dont agree here. The criminals should be punished yaar not the victim. The boys' birth should be avoided. Parents should kill the boy child in the way they kill the girl child. At least, they will save a girl's life in an indirect way.

I don't know what to say here Ouch
On one side Anoop is right that India does not deserve daughter because of what is happening to them and India thinks daughter's are fathers property and then when they get married they are sold to the husband in the name of dowry. I also agree with you Muskan the parents who kill girl child should be punished isn't the mother an human being as well doesn't she have heart killing a child whether it is a girl or a boy.

True. Indian traditions are total crap. A girl is not allowed to go out alone but she is allowed to leave the house after marriage..She has to stay with strange men who are her in-laws...
What is this..?? Hypocrisy...Dead

Nikki.

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
You cannot imagine how much i was disturbed by the 5 year old girls rape news I was trying my best not to cry.

So what's exuse this time for the rapists?
Was the girl found in a nightclub? Was she eyeing a boy? Was she wearing westen clothes?
Are these excuses not enough?
A five year old can do much more that na...
Oh yes she influenced him to rape her
So the 5 year old does not deserve to live now does she?

And yes the police are also involved with this
They tried to bribe the parents to keep quiet.
But forget about its the girls fault she is the one who got raped. Thats how THE BLOODY INDIAN LAW WORKS.

Jail with snakes is not an option THEY SHOULD BE THROWN OUT NAKED AND SHOULD BE GIVEN 3RD DEGREE TORTURE.

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

You cannot imagine how much i was disturbed by the 5 year old girls rape news I was trying my best not to cry.

So what's exuse this time for the rapists?
Was the girl found in a nightclub? Was she eyeing a boy? Was she wearing westen clothes?
Are these excuses not enough?
A five year old can do much more that na...
Oh yes she influenced him to rape her
So the 5 year old does not deserve to live now does she?

And yes the police are also involved with this
They tried to bribe the parents to keep quiet.
But forget about its the girls fault she is the one who got raped. Thats how THE BLOODY INDIAN LAW WORKS.

Jail with snakes is not an option THEY SHOULD BE THROWN OUT NAKED AND SHOULD BE GIVEN 3RD DEGREE TORTURE.

I also feel very much frustrated. Some fools blame the girls for rape and defend the men...Dead
They should be killed in the public.

I dont believe police also ignored the matter. I mean, the kind of Police they show in Crime Patrol is so caring and helping then why some policemen are ruining the entire police force..??
They should be given the punishment.

Hope the doll gets well soon and those two morons are given the most dangerous and cruel punishment. The human rights people should shut their mouth when they are given the punishment.

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Crime Patrol might be wrong in showing the police men maybe the skip the parts when the police dont want to take up case

Yea we will see what happens to those bas***ds i am surprised they haven't got bail yet Dead

This is what actually happened during the day the angel got raped
It's truly disturbing read if you can Cry

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Crime Patrol might be wrong in showing the police men maybe the skip the parts when the police dont want to take up case

Yea we will see what happens to those bas***ds i am surprised they haven't got bail yet Dead

This is what actually happened during the day the angel got raped
It's truly disturbing read if you can Cry

This is really very ridiculous. What they did with the poor girl..?? They have crossed all the limits of both physical and mental torture...Dead Glass and candles in her..***Angry They dont deserve to live peacefully in the police custody also. They should be given the same treatment...

Have you seen the movie Aparachit..??
In that, it is shown that the criminal is first wounded completely with iron rods and then he is soaked in salty water..Just imagine. They deserve this thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top