Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki.

I don't know what to say here 
On one side Anoop is right that India does not deserve daughter because of what is happening to them and India thinks daughter's are fathers property and then when they get married they are sold to the husband in the name of dowry. I also agree with you Muskan the parents who kill girl child should be punished isn't the mother an human being as well doesn't she have heart killing a child whether it is a girl or a boy.

True. Indian traditions are total crap. A girl is not allowed to go out alone but she is allowed to leave the house after marriage..She has to stay with strange men who are her in-laws...
What is this..?? Hypocrisy...🤢

Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You cannot imagine how much i was disturbed by the 5 year old girls rape news I was trying my best not to cry.

So what's exuse this time for the rapists?
Was the girl found in a nightclub? Was she eyeing a boy? Was she wearing westen clothes?
Are these excuses not enough?
A five year old can do much more that na...
Oh yes she influenced him to rape her
So the 5 year old does not deserve to live now does she?

And yes the police are also involved with this
They tried to bribe the parents to keep quiet.
But forget about its the girls fault she is the one who got raped. Thats how THE BLOODY INDIAN LAW WORKS.

Jail with snakes is not an option THEY SHOULD BE THROWN OUT NAKED AND SHOULD BE GIVEN 3RD DEGREE TORTURE.
Muskaan92 thumbnail

You cannot imagine how much i was disturbed by the 5 year old girls rape news I was trying my best not to cry.

So what's exuse this time for the rapists?
Was the girl found in a nightclub? Was she eyeing a boy? Was she wearing westen clothes?
Are these excuses not enough?
A five year old can do much more that na...
Oh yes she influenced him to rape her
So the 5 year old does not deserve to live now does she?

And yes the police are also involved with this
They tried to bribe the parents to keep quiet.
But forget about its the girls fault she is the one who got raped. Thats how THE BLOODY INDIAN LAW WORKS.

Jail with snakes is not an option THEY SHOULD BE THROWN OUT NAKED AND SHOULD BE GIVEN 3RD DEGREE TORTURE.

I also feel very much frustrated. Some fools blame the girls for rape and defend the men...🤢
They should be killed in the public.

I dont believe police also ignored the matter. I mean, the kind of Police they show in Crime Patrol is so caring and helping then why some policemen are ruining the entire police force..??
They should be given the punishment.

Hope the doll gets well soon and those two morons are given the most dangerous and cruel punishment. The human rights people should shut their mouth when they are given the punishment.

Nikki. thumbnail
Crime Patrol might be wrong in showing the police men maybe the skip the parts when the police dont want to take up case

Yea we will see what happens to those bas***ds i am surprised they haven't got bail yet ðŸ¤¢

This is what actually happened during the day the angel got raped
It's truly disturbing read if you can ðŸ˜­

Muskaan92 thumbnail

Crime Patrol might be wrong in showing the police men maybe the skip the parts when the police dont want to take up case

Yea we will see what happens to those bas***ds i am surprised they haven't got bail yet ðŸ¤¢

This is what actually happened during the day the angel got raped
It's truly disturbing read if you can ðŸ˜­

This is really very ridiculous. What they did with the poor girl..?? They have crossed all the limits of both physical and mental torture...🤢 Glass and candles in her..***😡 They dont deserve to live peacefully in the police custody also. They should be given the same treatment...

Have you seen the movie Aparachit..??
In that, it is shown that the criminal is first wounded completely with iron rods and then he is soaked in salty water..Just imagine. They deserve this thing.
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanls Shreya!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Tweets from Anoop Soni
Nikki. thumbnail
Is there anymore Tweets from Anoop ðŸ˜Š 
Nikki. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shreya is Anoop not posting tweets anymore ðŸ˜”
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Muskaan92

This is really very ridiculous. What they did with the poor girl..?? They have crossed all the limits of both physical and mental torture...🤢 Glass and candles in her..***😡 They dont deserve to live peacefully in the police custody also. They should be given the same treatment...

Have you seen the movie Aparachit..??
In that, it is shown that the criminal is first wounded completely with iron rods and then he is soaked in salty water..Just imagine. They deserve this thing.

Those f****ng b**tard! How can someone be so inhuman?! My hands and my soul are trembling after reading this. 😲 I feel like killing those two beasts. 🤢
Minionite thumbnail

Shreya is Anoop not posting tweets anymore ðŸ˜”

Sorry got sidetracked. Will start posting again now. ðŸ˜ƒ