Crime patrol: Dastak

Episode Discussion Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 49

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I salute Namrita's strength and determination to fight for her self respect. I was really happy when she got justice at the end. What really made me angry is the way the CEO and the staff behaved with her. No one stood by her or supported her.

Why does it take so long to get justice? She had to wait 10 years for things to become right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 4)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I salute Namrita's strength and determination to fight for her self respect. I was really happy when she got justice at the end. What really made me angry is the way the CEO and the staff behaved with her. No one stood by her or supported her.

Why does it take so long to get justice? She had to wait 10 years for things to become right.

The base problem lies with the law system. The cases go on and on for years. As it was shown, the rigid law structure made it difficult. Judges were transferred, given extensions and this delays the justice...

It is rightly said for Indian law: Justice Delayed is Justice denied.Dead

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Ahmdabad - A woman's perseverance and a great deal of luck led to the identification of her husband who died in the 2008 Ahmedabad serial blasts. This has also made her eligible for the compensation of Rs 5 lakh that the government had announced for the kin of the victims.

All this not before two more families lay claim on the body. One of them even got it, performed the last rites and accepted the compensation. However, return of the person they had "cremated" gave a twist to the tale.

Dehgam resident Meena Barot's husband Chetan went missing on July 26, 2008, the day Ahmedabad was rocked by blasts that claimed 56 people. Meena, then 41, did not panic as Chetan had the habit of going "missing" for days every now and then. A few days later Meena's son Savan, then 20, saw a government advertisement in a newspaper in which the police had asked people to identify a blast victim.

Meena saw that the deceased man resembled her husband. But before Meena could contact the police, she read in the paper that the police had handed over the body to another family which had identified it as that of Vipul Patel. The Patels had already performed the last rites.

The tale took a twist in October last year when Vipul was found near a temple. Incidentally, Vipul, too, has the habit of roaming around and had not bothered to contact his family all these years. "Vipul's brother contacted us to inform us about Vipul's return.

The family also returned the Rs 5-lakh compensation," said Vaghela. When Meena read about Vipul's story, she approached the crime branch. Meanwhile, she had written to various authorities, including the CM, seeking their help to trace her husband.

As the crime branch began to probe the case, another woman claimed the man shown in the photograph to be her husband. The officers then conducted DNA tests of the blood stains on the cloth of the man and found that the body was that of Meena's husband Chetan.

"We'll soon inform Meenaben of the findings and also initiate the process of getting her the compensation due," said Vaghela.

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm...I wonder why 3 families are claiming the body to belonging to their loved one...

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Hmm...I wonder why 3 families are claiming the body to belonging to their loved one...

Same here. I thought that they must be claiming to get the compensation. But, it was not that. The people were really good and honest.

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah and even today the reality has still not been revealed...I feel sorry for all 3 families...

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Yeah and even today the reality has still not been revealed...I feel sorry for all 3 families...

The DNA test proved the fact that the Vora family was right...
The third man who had a son is still missing.

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

The Honey Trap
Tabassum, 41(played by Geetanjali Mishra) is a divorcee lives with a 18 year old son. Her elder sister suggests her to get re-marry as she is only 41 year old and this will make her rest of the life easy. After some time she puts her profile on a marriage related web portal. Abbas Ali (real name Arif Khan), an IT professional from UK who is interested in Indian girl, proposes him for marriage. He meets her and her family and they decides to get marry.

After few days Abbas asks Tabassum for some economic help because he is willing to buy some property in India. Tabassum, who is really trapped, gives him her savings and Jewelries. After taking money, Abbas disappears and her cellphone is switched off. Fanally Tabassum raises complain to police.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top