Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 49

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Aurat/Woman Part3

Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Finally, after a long and tedious journey of 10years, Namrata won..
ClapClapClap
Her hard work, trauma and all the pain she suffered...
Only a strong woman can do this.
Special thanks to her Husband who gave her full support.
Loved the way she hugged him and he also gave her moral support.

The case was just superb and truly perfect.

Thanks To Crime Patrol Dastak Team to bring this case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.lotus8Ritu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 3)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I haven't watched the third part yet will watch it soon and comment but did you just say 10 years 
I mean did she really suffer 10 years and then got justice
For sexual harassment it takes 10 years to get justice 
How many years for rape and murder - 50 Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

lotus8

lotus8

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I would like to write a personal letter of appreciation to this journalist. We are going through a similar bully case at work. The case is with the judge. The feelings she expressed, the frustration, the depression, we could relate to it completely. Could someone post the real case orthe real name of this person-

A big thank you to her for fighting against injustice and to stand up against the big bully.
Lessons learn t-

Give your complaint in writing
Document document Document
Talk to you r colleagues
Don't resign-believe in yourself
Don't accept the termination as defeat and immediately file a complaint/case,

It took her 10 years as her case was weak based on the probationary period. She had nothing documented in writing. She kept silent for three months. It was her perseverance that she could win the case otherwise bullies would have taken the ground.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I finally watched all 3 parts of Woman and I must say hats off to that woman and everyone who helped her! 10 years is a long time and to keep fighting is a misaal. And hats off to the Crime Patrol team for bringing us this case!

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus8

I would like to write a personal letter of appreciation to this journalist. We are going through a similar bully case at work. The case is with the judge. The feelings she expressed, the frustration, the depression, we could relate to it completely. Could someone post the real case orthe real name of this person-

A big thank you to her for fighting against injustice and to stand up against the big bully.
Lessons learn t-

Give your complaint in writing
Document document Document
Talk to you r colleagues
Don't resign-believe in yourself
Don't accept the termination as defeat and immediately file a complaint/case,

It took her 10 years as her case was weak based on the probationary period. She had nothing documented in writing. She kept silent for three months. It was her perseverance that she could win the case otherwise bullies would have taken the ground.

Hi dear...Welcome to the forumSmile

Your comment is very nice.

lotus8

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Only 1 thing i can say hats of to this women who suffered for 10 years but still did not give up. She had the strength,  the patience and she was strong she did it the most amazing women i have every seen. Her husband also deserves an applause becuase he supported her throughout the journey without doubting her at all. That's what i can true mard. The guys in the office who supported her ad told the IS officers the truth well done to them and special thanks for supporting her. About Sumeet and Ashok one word for them namard this is totally disgusting they should have been given the cruelest punishment ever. 

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Only 1 thing i can say hats of to this women who suffered for 10 years but still did not give up. She had the strength,  the patience and she was strong she did it the most amazing women i have every seen. Her husband also deserves an applause becuase he supported her throughout the journey without doubting her at all. That's what i can true mard. The guys in the office who supported her ad told the IS officers the truth well done to them and special thanks for supporting her. About Sumeet and Ashok one word for them namard this is totally disgusting they should have been given the cruelest punishment ever. 

True...
Both Namrata and Kaizaad deserve a standing ovation...Clap
Those two namards and that lady who supported them should be kicked out of the organisation.

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hii, main pehli baar yaha kuch post kar rahi hoon.
My name is Madhumita.
& i am a regular viewer of Crime Patrol
& I love the show.
Namrata ( Reena Mukherjee) ka fight dekhi, for justice.
uske patience ko salam.
but yeh case hamare desh ke justice system par bohut bada sawal lagata hai.
woh ek journalist hai, highly educated hai, usse justice milne main itne saal laag gaayi.
saath hi uska woh financial status tha, husband ka support tha, isliye woh 11 saal tak ladhi.
but Hindustan main kya har lady ko aise family support aur financial support hai???? 11 saal tak insaaf ka ladai ladhne ka?????
isliye kuch log aise fearless ban gaaye hai.
woh bolte hai naa justice delayed is justice denied.
11 saal ka frustration jhelne ka aur society ka tikhi nazar jhelna ka himmat kitni aurat ko hai hamare desh main???
aise ladai definately inspire karta hai.
but bohut saare aise facts dikhata hai jinne sudharna bohut zaruri hai.
society ka soch badalna lamba process, lekin tough kanun bana kar kanun ka dar to logo ke man main paida kiya jaa sakta hai naa??
but thanks crime patrol for showing this episode.
main frustrate ho rahi thi dekhte dekhte, but salute to Reema mam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top