Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 3 Page 49

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I just saw the episode i am truly shocked as how easily the man proved himself dead i mean why would anyone do that for benefits. I would say hats off the wife for giving her husband to the police and letting him go to jail. The main fault was of the police and their miss-communication its was actually their fault for not communicating with each other and missing the photo from the newspaper and letting a random person claim a body. The start bit where unclaimed bodies were treated were really sad they were just left on the floor. Dead Different and very eye opener case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

I just saw the episode i am truly shocked as how easily the man proved himself dead i mean why would anyone do that for benefits. I would say hats off the wife for giving her husband to the police and letting him go to jail. The main fault was of the police and their miss-communication its was actually their fault for not communicating with each other and missing the photo from the newspaper and letting a random person claim a body. The start bit where unclaimed bodies were treated were really sad they were just left on the floor. Dead Different and very eye opener case.

The introductory part was so shocking. The dead bodies are kept in one single room which cant even occupy after a certain limit...Shocked They are disposed off by drug addicts...more shocking...
Instead, they should be donated to the hospitals yaar...at least, their vital organs can be donated or they can be used as a subject of study by the medical students...

Why this cant be done..??

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
There is a simple answer to your question Muskan

Doctors have become corrupt
Nothing new or old about this news

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

There is a simple answer to your question Muskan

Doctors have become corrupt
Nothing new or old about this news

Well, I dont think that this is the only reason. Another reason as they mentioned is the over population of India. Thousands of men and women die daily. It is very difficult to dispose off the bodies. And, the bodies on which there is a legal formality like if it is a case of murder, the body cannot be disposed off quickly. This adds to the problem.

Nikki.

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yaar you already know the answer then why questioning LOL 

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Yaar you already know the answer then why questioning LOL 

Anup's line: "Jab zinda logon ke liye facilities nahin hai, toh mare huwe logon ki kahan baat karein.??"LOLLOL
This was very funny.

Nikki.

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Woman

Aurat

Is it a crime to be born as a Girl...????

A highly educated and a doctorate holder lady has to bow down to the heinous professional crime: Sexual Harassment...
Her body is being touched by her boss in front of everyone and in private. She is given immense and over-importance not because she is intelligent or able but just because she is SHE, a woman.

She cant wear what she likes, she cant deny when her boss touches her and she cant even raise her voice because the man doing all this is very powerful...

Such a pathetic situation for a woman.
Her knowledge, her dedication towards the work and her qualification becomes a waste due to her Womanhood.

This si the story of Namrata Das, a reporter in a leading newspaper.

The first part of the case was simply shocking. Her boss Sumeet's shameless behaviour made me feel cursed.

Lets see what the second part has stored in it...

Edited by Muskaan92 - 26 April 2013 at 11:56pm

Nikki.

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
The second part was even more shocking.
No one is ready to support Namarata.
The female employee who is made the chief of the so-called Sexual Harassment cell is so heartless...Dead

But, finally, she gets a lawyer.
Hats off to Namarata's husband...Clap
who is with her...

Hope she gets justice and that Ashok and Sumeet gets the cruelest punishment.

Nikki.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top