Episode Discussion Thread (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 49

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I was watching Friday's CP again with my parents (they watch a recorded version on TV while I watch it online) and I noticed one detail that made very important sense. When the police officers first met Mohit they told him to come with them. Now usually, in crime shows, Mohit would be forced into the police car and he would abandon his bike. But here they made it a point to show that Mohit followed them on his bike. Even if later he went with them in their police jeep at least he would take his bike somewhere safe, which was a very good thing to point out.

And the other thing I noticed was that all the police officers were working on adrenaline and I think that's what kept us going as well. It was the adrenaline of making sure they would catch the culprits and save the girl before anything happened. And for us it was the adrenaline of seeing the police working so hard and then the chases.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 19)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Sony TV ?@SonyTV

An actor is caught in the act of stealing cars. He confesses to a series of car thefts. Is he telling the entire truth? #CrimePatrol at 11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazRitu-Muskaan92

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
This guy looked so normal ..He is anything but that .Just goes to show that we cannot take anyone on face value these days ...Should always make sure who we are dealing with ...

God knows what more this guy has done ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Sony TV ?@SonyTV

An actor is caught in the act of stealing cars. He confesses to a series of car thefts. Is he telling the entire truth? #CrimePatrol at 11pm

Mitil Jain's acting is simply outstanding...Clap
His first crime was serious as well as dangerous...

I am thinking what must be his second crime..?? Involved in a sex racket or human trafficking..???

Edited by Muskaan92 - 30 June 2013 at 5:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Sony TV ?@SonyTV

Mitil Jain's acting is simply outstanding...Clap
His first crime was serious as well as dangerous...

I am thinking what must be his second crime..?? Involved in a sex racket or human trafficking..???
Mitil was indeed outstanding. This case really caught my eye as one tip about a person stealing cars opened a box of crimes. Looking forward to the second part today.

Muskaan92

abhay12

Goldie

abhay12

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Sony TV ?@SonyTV

Hi,anybody knows the real name of the actor who committed the crime??
Thanks in advance 

Muskaan92

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I must say that the guy, Gurmeet, had some serious problems that even after being so rich he went and committed such crimes! And then he blames the police for forcing him to say these things. Liar!

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

I must say that the guy, Gurmeet, had some serious problems that even after being so rich he went and committed such crimes! And then he blames the police for forcing him to say these things. Liar!
I am shocked and speechless after today's epi. I have never seen such a criminal in my life. Shocked

Edited by -Ritu567- - 30 June 2013 at 4:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top