Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is bull****! 3 years for being a juvenile! ðŸ˜¡
Minionite thumbnail
BTW do you guys want to try separate EDTs starting this week?
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

BTW do you guys want to try separate EDTs starting this week?

Yes from me. Who will be opening the thread...???
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In all the cases including Delhi Gang Rape and Mumbai Rape and Ujwala's case justice has been delayed and denied. Those perverts are being let to roam freely or given just 3 years "punishment".  When these b*s*ards don't think when they commit the crime why should the law differentiate between them just because they are under a certain "age". 😡 

The fact that angers me the most is that even after so much happened people are still not changing or fearing the law. These so called "fast track court" was set up to speed up justice but it takes them months to give out any punishment and when it comes out it really insults the victim's family who have been through hell each and everyday. People talk big and do nothing.
 The most shameful fact is that Delhi Gang Rape incident didn't even stop even more low and vile incidents from taking place.

Even in Ujwala's case what was her fault? The fact that she stood up against wrong doings of her Sasural. She was raped locked up in a room without  food but no one dared to even speak up. Everyone knew what was happening but no one said anything. When problems come on themselves people expect others to help them but when it comes on others they just shy away and watch the drama.

In all 3 cases there was enough evidence to give those culprits harshest punishment but no. The so called "system" turned out weak and as usual disappointed us.

What is our fault? Why are we paying the price of being a woman?!

Well Done everyone. This is the "independence" we get after 66 years. Same old crap society and same old cheap thoughts.

Through ages women have been used and played around with. When someone's husband dies they leave her call her a bad omen, if she can't become a mother they call her baanj and insult her, deny her of education, kill her before she is born.

Why don't people think that we are human beings too. We also have feelings and the right to lead a normal life like everyone else.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Yes from me. Who will be opening the thread...???

I'll do them. Let's test it out for this month and then if the separate EDTs run well then we'll keep them. I'll open them in advance so we can start discussing in advance. I'm opening both for this weekend in the next few minutes.
Minionite thumbnail
This EDT is now for discussing older episodes now. ðŸ˜ƒ Discuss new episodes in the two EDTs opened. ðŸ˜ƒ
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb idea Shreya...
Thanks.
bollywoodwala thumbnail
These days whenever i see most of the episodes are repeated. When does new episodes comes can any one tell
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodwala

These days whenever i see most of the episodes are repeated. When does new episodes comes can any one tell

Friday and Saturday at 11PM ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
I'm going to unsticky this just because we now have separate EDTs. ðŸ˜Š