Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, so I noticed everyone likes to discuss the episodes. From now on, please discuss all episodes here. ðŸ˜Š Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
Thanks Shreya...
Highly appreciated efforts...

Thanks Shreya
I really appreciate what you have done for this forum
Unclaimed Bodies
Shocking truth of the law system and maintenance of unclaimed bodies came out.
How easily the man proved himself dead..!! Hats off to the Policemen who found out the truth. People can go till any damn extent to get money. Disgusting...🤢
I havent seen this weeks episodes yet 
will see it soon but reading from your post 
this is seriously disgraceful for the police department
how can they make such a grave mistake.🤢
I'm going to miss this week's episodes. Will start again next week.
Originally posted by Nikki.

I havent seen this weeks episodes yet 
will see it soon but reading from your post 
this is seriously disgraceful for the police department
how can they make such a grave mistake.🤢

Ok..No problem. Yes..the case was really very rare. In the beginning, they showed how the unidentified bodies are treated. it was really annoying.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I'm going to miss this week's episodes. Will start again next week.

Ok...Do join us...😊
I just saw the episode i am truly shocked as how easily the man proved himself dead i mean why would anyone do that for benefits. I would say hats off the wife for giving her husband to the police and letting him go to jail. The main fault was of the police and their miss-communication its was actually their fault for not communicating with each other and missing the photo from the newspaper and letting a random person claim a body. The start bit where unclaimed bodies were treated were really sad they were just left on the floor. ðŸ¤¢ Different and very eye opener case.
Originally posted by Nikki.

I just saw the episode i am truly shocked as how easily the man proved himself dead i mean why would anyone do that for benefits. I would say hats off the wife for giving her husband to the police and letting him go to jail. The main fault was of the police and their miss-communication its was actually their fault for not communicating with each other and missing the photo from the newspaper and letting a random person claim a body. The start bit where unclaimed bodies were treated were really sad they were just left on the floor. ðŸ¤¢ Different and very eye opener case.

The introductory part was so shocking. The dead bodies are kept in one single room which cant even occupy after a certain limit...😲 They are disposed off by drug addicts...more shocking...
Instead, they should be donated to the hospitals yaar...at least, their vital organs can be donated or they can be used as a subject of study by the medical students...

Why this cant be done..??