Pray for MUNIYA

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys !!!!! a recent delhi rape case where 6yr old girl raped...for her also the next 24-48hrs are very important .From her body cigrattes and candles doctors founds,,shame on Delhi...after losing Damini and Falak...we all not want to lose this small girl...

please Pray For Her...

😭😭😭
omg... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

hope God saves her and she soon recovers...
And the culprits don't even get place in hell... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
such people have polluted Delhi... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
its shameful...no morality left...these guys will get the same from god...untill n unless rapists r stripped n beaten up till death in public...they wud remain fearless...many r moving free since they have source...we come to know only abt girls whu become piece of news..many r there ppl dont come frward thinking it wud bring shame to their family...there r parents whu save their sons ..n use source to prove the girl was bad...so only thing is we turn a blind eye n we r not united ...n afraid to raise r voice against corrupt ppl..thinking no one wud listen to us...only young gen can do it...coz if we allow these ppl to get away.. life wud be hell fr future generations...r country has become full of corrupt ppl like this...coz we sit n watch..n dont boycott...there shud be law if evn slightest doubt u wud be left in public to get beaten up by them...but ppl will gather politicians support ..big police officials support...n save their darling sons..corruption is eating away the culture of r country...

Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
very bad news praying for fast recovery of muniya , dont want to loose her and these rapist they r just black spot in name of human .
I was really shocked to read this news. This is a very sad incidence, I am just  praying the girl is out of danger soon. I also want the worst should happen with that rakshas rapist.
the rapist have been caught.. also shree di... she is 5 yr old... ashamed of being a delhilite
Not just caught... such people should be punished severly so that no one even thinks of doing such crime... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
in india.. men only treat women like object...to fulfil ther lust.. shit man... i m a guy too.. bt i feel lyk diggng my own grave
no its shame to being an human...now i say animals are bettr than us
ya even animals r better than us.. hate u rocky nd tej