CHEERS!!! ALL RUMOURS SLASHED!!!

nalini29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Last two days were very disturbing with the rumours making rounds.Yesterday gave a relief BUT NONTHELESS,Most of us believed that it was all FALSE NEWS.Glad to go through the post in India-Forums and Shashiji's message on Face Book.How can culprits try this dirty trick on those who can never Dream of Troubling Anybody...

This is MY Page on FACE BOOK and I loved writing for Guru...

"An Idle Brain Is A Devil's Workshop", Very rightly said.Har jagah ek 'NAARAD MUNI" ka hona jaroori hai na,uske bina neend nahi aati.

After Gurmeet's clearance,as well as Shashisumeet Productions clearance on the RUMOURS gave relief to all his Fans.@Gurmeet Choudhary the Heartthrob Group took all efforts to contact Gurmeet and informed that all's safe.Thanks to them.

While on my stay in the USA happened to watch 'GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI' in January 2011.I got struck wth a Scene where Geet was sent to their Guest House & Maan too without each other knowing the plan of DEV.I was Mesmerized with Drashti,looked so PURE,Beautiful,Innocent,Radiant & all superlatives that can be added.Next saw MAAN ( OUR GURMEET) and by jove didn't feel likje leaving the show.Learnt from the cast they were Drashti & Gurmeet.,& went to Google their details.This was the start of me following Drashti & Gurmeet.

Went online and started watching GEET right from the first episode.I never thought I would ever get hooked to that show like a Magnet.Over the episodes,MAAN character made a DEEP impact in my life.He sent a strong message to women folks to satnd strong to situations and fight for our rights.There was COMPASSION,LOVE, JUSTICE,HARDWORK,WILL POWER,IMPORTANCE OF HUMAN RELATIONS,all in one show.I never came across such a show in my lifetime.It did help me with my day to day life..& hooked me to DRASHTI & GURMEET.

Later saw PPAW,MAYAVI,& became familiar with Debina Too.

WE,Fans with heart,have always wished them well.They were always placed like our added family members.Their interactions with their fans,interviews,gave a clearer picture of their individual personalities.With GEET going OFF AIR came as A BIG JOLT.All efforts were made but to no avail.We were very disappointed.

It didn't take long for both of them to sign up another show.We were Honestly elated with the news.
"PUNAR VIVAH" ,came as a blessing,and we got so involved in the show,and as time passed GURMEET has stolen many many hearts.Being a Humble,Down To Earth Persona,And with the Banners he worked with,they all have Great Respect and Fondness towards him including his co-actors.He is certainly not the kind of person who would ever put anybody in any kind of Inconvenience,or Botheration.I am glad ...ALL's Well That Ends Well... N Those with SOUR GRAPES Take Care,YOU GUYS CANNOT HARM GURMEET IN ANY WAY..Himmat Hai Toh SAAMNEY AAO DDD Karte rehjaaoge.Saamney aake Gurmeet ko Takkar Doo...RAMPAMPO Karke rakhdenge.Next time think before doing or saying anything NEGATIVE ABOUT GURMEET..We Will Always Stand By Him...CHEERS!!!

Am Glad Gurmeet & Debina had a peaceful evening with a Candle Lit Dinner by Sea Side.Lovely.Stay Blessed & Stay Happy..We all LOve You & Admire You For What You Are And How High We Think Of You.In all 'A WELL PROTECTED SOUL.'CHEERS TO OUR SUPER HERO!!!
(

Gurbina Choudhary

LOVE YOU BOTH,STAY HAPPY & STAY BLESSED!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im SO HAPPIIIEEE !! ðŸ¥³
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u 4 the post!!!!
Love u Guru!!!!
Gurmeet Choudhary the ever Rock Star!!!!

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 the post happy
Love u Gurmeet