meinaurtu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, I'm just wondering where this storyline is going, I feel like all the couples are getting mismatched -_-
I'm personally annoyed. 
Like Ranveer and Panchi are suppose to be a couple not him & Rukmani.
But then I feel like Omi and Panchi will have a love track...I swear he was suppose to be with Avintika
But she's with Piddi..
And I thought Rukhmani was suppose to be with Avi... I mean what is going on.
I personally don't seem to like it.
The only couple that is consistent is Kiya and KD.
But then if the storyline continues to be this way then whose is going to be Avi's love interest? 
This is not making any sense to me & I'm getting a little annoyed just thinking of the switch in couples. I hope the CV's realize that the older couples were our favourite. I like all the characters but I just don't like the couples. So yeah that was my rant, let me know what you think. OHHH and I forgot to add in that I wish that JJ ends with someone too. I mean he is older and he needs a partner too, maybe the CV's are thinking of something. Btw I'm pretty sure that it didn't happen, but did the CV's ever reveal JJ's past and how he changed because something big happened in his life..I feel like they should add that in because I want to know how he became so responsible and in the past season they discussed that there was a incident but I don't remember them revealing anything. SO yeah that's it. Let me know what you think! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda agree! I guess there is alot of mixing going on..I just had a huge rant about rahi on another post, so I'm not going to repeat that here!..lol:)
But, maybe because the season just started, so cvs are trying to just mix and match and experiment but then later on they will revert them back to the pairing that they are going to keep?!
I don't know, anything can happen in regards to this..
But, then again TBP has never really been a couple oriented show, I mean we do get to see couples, but they are not the first priority so right now I guess they are just focusing on setting up the story and on individual character growth and maybe for that they needed these kind of pairings?! Who knows?! this is just my guess..
I really don't know about other couples because they were never there to begin with, but I just want rahi to be the end game because they have always been there from season 1:)
Alas, we can just hope for the best!:)
meinaurtu thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

I kinda agree! I guess there is alot of mixing going on..I just had a huge rant about rahi on another post, so I'm not going to repeat that here!..lol:)

But, maybe because the season just started, so cvs are trying to just mix and match and experiment but then later on they will revert them back to the pairing that they are going to keep?!
I don't know, anything can happen in regards to this..
But, then again TBP has never really been a couple oriented show, I mean we do get to see couples, but they are not the first priority so right now I guess they are just focusing on setting up the story and on individual character growth and maybe for that they needed these kind of pairings?! Who knows?! this is just my guess..
I really don't know about other couples because they were never there to begin with, but I just want rahi to be the end game because they have always been there from season 1:)
Alas, we can just hope for the best!:)

I understand, I hope they know what they are doing.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually...I like it. Everything is open to exploration. This is an unconventional step & though initially, taken aback, I look forward to how CVs handle it:-)

As far as RaHi are concerned, if CVs think they are better off as friends, putting pressure might result to a complere mess of RaHi because creatives giving into audiences doesn't usually work out.Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am with Shazzy on this.
I don't want a pressurized RaHi or for that matter any other couple.
KiSha are another deal , both Kiya and KD had and have feelings for each other.
On the contrary , in RaHi only Panchi's feelings were so far explored.
To RV she is still his best friend , the one who can solve his problems and brighten his days.
Now that one doesn't necessarily have to end up as the love of his life (not that I won't be happy if that happens , but it has to look natural, not something done on audience and popularity demand. That will make the whole thing look bad and destroy RaHi for me)
Even I have wondered about Avi's girl , if Panchi is paired with Omi.
But then it wouldn't be too odd if Avi isn't paired.
TBP has been realistic so far and in real life not every love story starts from college.
To me TBP is more about friendship , life and transition between phases of life than about love.
The CV's are doing a great job at that.
Am not too bothered about couples to be truthful as long as the TBP realism is kept intact.
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have watched entire TBP season 1 and many episodes of season 2,
CVs are very good with other stuffs👏👏
but not that good with 'love stories', romance (at least till now).
Most of the time, CVs don't treat RaHi properly, not even as best friends.
Ranveer & Panchi are meant to be. If CVs are not sure about something unique, classic, magical like RaHi; then it's show's loss also.
Anyway, I don't care about this anymore. Good luck to the team.

Edited by Moon03 - 11 years ago
actually , i agree sumwher...
ur ryt tat tbp is givin us a lot of mix and match and it is very much hurtful to the fans of a couple...im a fan of rahi and evn im havin the same qs as yours .but wat i feel is cvs are simply tryin different angles. and i m really eager what cvs are gonna do.

cvs have dne a good job in s2 in handlin the non-cannon couples till now .this is the first show where im lovin the non-cannon couples,like pansh,michi,vichi,kipi

i trust cvs and hope they dont mess up wid rahi
and abt avi...evn im wonderin
meinaurtu thumbnail
I agree with all of you but just think that the CVS are planning something big and I hope its for the best! :)