IF ADMIN-ITS ENOUGH NOW- ||GM note -pg 22|| - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
totally agree with u...IF is showing sooo much of baisness...i dnt know wats there problem with KSG nd qh...we are not even getting any buzzz also...plzz be fair with us...
I am really stunned every serial's major twist will be published here .. Asad and zoya's engagement is a big point in QH .. they are not giving any damn article abt it.. nothing of QH matters to IF now.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
I totally agree with you. Other serials get articles (some important and some...leave it) at the rate of 3-4 per week but we get ours only 1-2 per month! and even when we are going through such an important phase we get ZERO articles! Thanks a lot for making this post. Really, its Enough now!
Very well written Tishu!
I can see you are a die-hard fan of QH from all your posts.
I am active on MB forum and check out other forums too and I TOTALLY agree with you!
This is very unfair. I too was surprised why KSG and SJ we not tagged in previous article.
Most of the articles appearing are on TRP.
QH is so popular with so many fans and followers, so many twist and turns so why not give QH articles as well when so many want it?

I really hope that the concerned people listen.
A very very nice post
All comparisons make sense!
We have nothing against the other shows/actors but why this unfair treatment towards QH.
QH is one of top shows both TRP wise and on CM ranking
These ppl are bias but qh rocks
Nice post
nice post
well raised concern

and worst is even when some articles come out of no where they don't tag the actors and our show QH.
eg, recently their was an article of some actor Dheeraj where qubool hai was even mentioned and not tagged, where in the same article they tagged the names of other shows and other actors as well !!!!

Friends,
i am really glad & proud about u all tat u guys r keeping the thread without any bashing but with meaningful constrictive views...all ur points & comments r highly valid. Thnx all..😳
am sorry Mods but tisha is absolutely right though I follow both show I mean Qubool hai n madhubala I really something is wrong Qubool hai story is actually having more twist than Madhubala but still I find QH being ignore somewhere really Tisha is right
u r 200% right dear
the way u voiced out your opinion without breaking any rules is simply awesome luv u for doing this
hope IF soon stops being biased