IF ADMIN-ITS ENOUGH NOW- ||GM note -pg 22|| - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I totally agree with u...Our show deserves a better treatment then this ๐Ÿ˜ก
Nice post...
though i am very new to IF but used to always wonder on this..
thanks u pointed out so articulately..
Qubool Hai is one of the leading shows..but we aren't getting any sort of news about the shows. Thats not so fair...
Hope to get more from now on.
Superb post..
๐Ÿ‘
A much needed post...
QH is Zee's top sshow after SSLK...yet there are rarely any articles on the show...n even if some actor in their interview mentions about QH, the show or KSG are not tagged...and almost no article has been on Surbhi Jyoti as far as I remember!!

The other shows like PV, Madhubala keep getting articles but QH is always ignored!!!

This is really unfair...hope IF Admins pay attention to this topic, take necessary action n make improvements regarding this biasness!!!
Bravo Tisha
loved ur post
this is so damn true

KSG is a bigger star den the people whoz article are on front page very often and its not fair to us Kabhi fans
i always live in my kabhi land so neva really realize how unfare is this to us
we all get happy with our spiolers and stuff but we should also get articles and bites 

even some bollywood coloum gave us KSG and jennifer first anniversery article but unfortunately if ddnt even bothered bout that

well we should b getting equal attention for our show.

Man thank u for this post

This same topic had been raised a numerous times!
IF had always been biased towards QH though its one of the leading show which have a pretty nice TRP with a perfect I-F ranking!
But no! we never get's any article! Seriously I'm fed up with all this.
You pointed out everything very nicely dear!
I agre wid this post :) IF has become very biased in past few years...every damn show gets  articles which are fav of the IF "journo" otherwise none gets any for months Just Like QH :) if we look at other rival sites they r publishing one articles after another on QH but IF never ever :)))  n when we ask abt QH related articles they goes likle KSG doesnt pick up phone O.o :/ DIdwe want KSG Int LOL NO na we wanted articles related to the show QUBOOL HAI...which is one of the top 10 shows of Indian TV :) Another point, there is this certain actor who got same article TWICE n her buzz point got increase๐Ÿ˜• IF keeps on giving article on their fav actors no matter if they have given same thing b4 ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผGood Going๐Ÿ˜ƒ what kind of treatment is these to the members and the shows n actors:S 
People have been making similar posts to Vijay n other admins of IF but they dont seem to be care abt these ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by blessing-beauty - 10 years ago
I so agree. Its so sad and truly biased.
Its like the Dev team (with due respect) is only favouring the shows they watch/like.
Having the third rank on the forum, it deserves to be treated fairly!

Very nice post, Tisha! ๐Ÿค—
ya!i completely agree!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘