IF ADMIN-ITS ENOUGH NOW- ||GM note -pg 22|| - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

i am very much happy to see articles abt madhubala , punar vivah etc even abt the celebraties

but give imp to QH and its celebraties also 

It is a very good show having romantic, comedy, sentiment etc

its one of the top 3 shows also

this week the show has many imp twists and turns but we dint even get one article abt QH

so sad

pls give article atleast once in a week.

I agree!
Come on man give everyone their fair share. You cant just post give article on the same 2-3 people every damn day! And QH is one of the best shows on TV right now. 
It would be nice if you all paid us a bit of attention around here. 
It would be lovely to see coverage of not just QH but also other TV shows. We can  understand that it may bot be possible for that to happen - but by giving a certain show 2+ articles a week and others none is completely unfair. And that then affects the rankings. I hope IF Admin take this into consideration and try to appease all their members. 
All tv show/forums deserve equal treatment, down with favouritism.
I totally agree with you, there is so much going on in the show but we have got nothing. It is not acceptable.
Agree with you Tisha. We hardly get any Qubool Hai news from IF. We have to depend on other sites always. Very disappointing.
Edited by laizu - 10 years ago
agree with you.👍🏼
there are very less articles and videos about qh.please give us articles.qubool hai is one of the most popular show but you never give so many articles about qh like mb and pv.please give us news regarding gh,karan and surbhi.this is our humble request from all qhians.
Originally posted by -Racha-

It is sad what this forum has come to..It used to be different back in the days...All shows used to get their fair share of coverage ...now it is like there are just two actors and two shows on Indian Television...I mean I love Gurmeet and Drashti...but not everything revolves around them and their shows...Especially Gurmeet...who cares if his wife eats Mangos or not?!!
its only gurmeet who get all articles...you see drashti is part of JDJ this season but IF give no article but they give article related to JDJ and as always they don't forget to tag Gurmeet their also 

gurmeet get 7 articles count one article par day
i agree with you guys Qh get very less articles IF should give equal articles to all forum and actors then only it will be a fare game