mariyem thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well since gogi has come to live with gada family i have observed a few things how we are rasaing our kids,i mean hes almost ten years old and he still sleeps with hes parents ,is this right should children be a little indipendant ,and hes very childish as well ,do let me know what you veiws come on make this forum little more active😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanju01 thumbnail
I think in India children sleep with their parents atleast till they are teenagers. But yes Gogi behaves too childishly,playing with toys,feeling scared of darkness, listening to stories before sleeping, etc.Probably his parents have pampered him a lot as he is the only son.
mariyem thumbnail
but you know i think there will be a message at the end just waiting to see it ,but i miss mr and mrs sodhi😔
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think you are right, gopi is a enough big kid, he should sleep alone by now 
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes we should give children some indepence so that they can have experence and adjust with this world but too much independence can be dangerous too
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
100 % perfect observations.

Gogi must be changed his living style now & also Sodhi Family is so childish as always.

Even when you go some others home, then you must change with your attitude.

But lastly this all depends upon to makers of show.😛
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Here I would like to quote what my mother usually says to me- ' Kad se bada ho gaya hai, akal se nhi.' It fits perfectly for Gogi's case. He is a very pampered child. Since he is staying with his neighbours, he should make sure that he is not causing dis-comfort to anyone.
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
For anyone who hasn't understood,

' Kad se bada ho gaya hai, akal se nhi.' means---> 

He has grown height-wise, but his mind is still like that of a kid.
mariyem thumbnail
to me kids need guidance from parents aur elders but the gada family ko gogi ki itni fiqr hai ke ese kehne se darte hai ya gogi ko pareshani na ho es liye jethaji yeh sab kar rahe hai aur puri society gogi ke piche lag gayi hai ,but as parents we try to be best as we can be they need to forget hes neghbours son and do what is right for gogi
sanju01 thumbnail
I feel it's high time tapu sena becomes matured.I think amongst all the children, sonu is the only matured child as she behaves maturely. Rest all behave like 5 year old kids.