The flashback of Anirudh tday

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Pallavi and Shama went to flashbacks just before Ani and Nandini marriage

So Ani and Nandini's marriage was planned by Balraj 😕

Anirudh and Nandini were friends but Ani confessed he does not feel love for Nandini

Isn't he weird... why make her pregnant and another girl pregnant around same time and continue to fake love or marriage if feelings of love was not there for him  😕

I dont understand Anirudh's mystery 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe he knew his family would never accept meera
Hence he lived two lives
Or maybe he was planning to leave nandini
We don't know
He is mysterious
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Maybe he knew his family would never accept meera
Hence he lived two lives
Or maybe he was planning to leave nandini
We don't know
He is mysterious

He is the only character I just cant understand 😕
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I suppose a serial wont last much if logic was applied in reel life, just like in real life. So Ani was not this moorti, embodiment of goodness, honesty like cousin Akhil and AK was not Ani, just the opposite. And to make the show even more colorful, Agasthya was neither Ani, nor AK, but a shade greyer, somewhere between the two extreme examples in one family. Wah, talk about colorful ! 😆😊 Kind of tells us the difference btw Baldev and his brother Kailash (AK's dad not in the show, not yet anyway 😉). Each following the footsteps of his father! 😆 Oh, reminds me of an expression in Hindi (bhojpuri ?) "honhaar birwaan ke hota cheekane paat". and in English ~~ "coming events cast their shadows before."

ablazedmelody, just my 2c! 😃
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Quietude

He is the only character I just cant understand 😕

All of the characters are hard to understand
Except Balraj and nandini
But all others are suspicious
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He probably didn't get them pregnant on purpose.😆  With Nandini, he was probably trying to avoid getting her pregnant, but there wasn't too much he could do short of a vasectomy (other than leave one of the women).  But Nandini succeeded in getting pregnant, though she only found out after his death.

With Meera, well they probably were careless. Or their birth control failed.
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I kinda figured that, when Meera was describing Ani and Nandini was in shock about him being talkative and making jokes, she said she never saw that side of Ani. 
It kinda showed Ani was more open w/Meera compared to Nandini, and Balraj was obsessed with the house, so yea we knw why he wanted the marriage. No one has the courage to go against Balraj. 
-whats gonna happen next, I think Ani probably faked his death to stay w/Meera
Edited by Rangeelaa - 11 years ago
refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think after watching this flashback its getting clear under why the ani and nandini marriage took place. balraj always was desperate and obsessed for that house...ani like the other asthanas did not have the guts to refuse balraj's orders...ani liked nandini but he was not in love with nandini. over the time he became caring and loving with her seeing how loving and nice she is as his wife and he didnt wanted to hurt her or go against balraj. but still he is was wrong to both her and meera...he is the one who brought this complicated situation. 
I think he was simply forced to marry Nandini because his dad wanted to seize her dad's property. I bet Ani knew about his dad's plan, so he would have to marry Nandini no matter what. Breaking off the marriage or mentioning Meera was not an option. So he went ahead and continued to see Meera, but maybe pretended to love/pitied Nandini so it wouldn't hurt her. He want to keep Nandini happy too and not make her life miserable.
surita12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: refreshed

i think after watching this flashback its getting clear under why the ani and nandini marriage took place. balraj always was desperate and obsessed for that house...ani like the other asthanas did not have the guts to refuse balraj's orders...ani liked nandini but he was not in love with nandini. over the time he became caring and loving with her seeing how loving and nice she is as his wife and he didnt wanted to hurt her or go against balraj. but still he is was wrong to both her and meera...he is the one who brought this complicated situation. 

totally agree