Debate Mansion

Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Bloody bas***d Impotent Government which is good for nothing.. NOTHING!! May these rapists rot & burn till the last breath of their disgusting lives. Amen!
I am feeling soo ashamed of the fact that I am an Indian.
& now my doubts are all cleared that THERE IS NO GOD. Humanity is dead long back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissBoiiVamp-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
God be merciful! 
These Censored's should get the sickest and the most rigorous punishment.
How can they Rape a kid? *Shudders* The thought itself is sickening.
May god give all the courage to their families.

-MissBoiiVamp-

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I sooo wish writing over here could actually make a difference !
We all would discuss, throw curses, abuse them and then again get busy with our lives. And after a month or so again someone get raped by one of the disgusting monsters our society is made up of .. and this vicious circle will go on like this. <sigh> nothing is gonna change ! Hopeless government, Hopeless society !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Viru_Neutrogina-MissBoiiVamp-

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
gosh its getting from bad to worse

-MissBoiiVamp-

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

We all would discuss, throw curses, abuse them and then again get busy with our lives. And after a month or so again someone get raped by one of the disgusting monsters our society is made up of .. and this vicious circle will go on like this. <sigh> nothing is gonna change ! Hopeless government, Hopeless society !
@Bold: Very well said. I remember that after that girl,Nirbhaya as they call her died the news to died with her. We forgot about her and moved on. Now we see that news clippings regarding the case, come in one corner of the newspaper. 

But seriously How can they even think of Raping a Kid??Censored The rapists should be given a torturous death!

-MissBoiiVamp-

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
the body of these monsters should be cut into pieces & fed to vultures.

-MissBoiiVamp-

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
feeling ashamed to be born in a country which cannot protect women n children...Angry...  Protect the rich n stronger , ditch the poor and weaker hunh such horrible rules and regulation are still very much dominant in our country ...such monsters should be fired on sightAngryAngryAngry...

Viru_Neutrogina-MissBoiiVamp-

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

Originally posted by _rashi_

</div><div>@Bold: Very well said. I remember that after that girl,Nirbhaya as they call her died the news to died with her. We forgot about her and moved on. Now we see that news clippings regarding the case, come in one corner of the newspaper.

But seriously How can they even think of Raping a Kid??Censored The rapists should be given a torturous death!
yeah...they deserve worst death...but what our govt giving them, prison punishment nothing more than that...ie's big failure of our laws...you know a bas***d raped 3 year old baby...it happened in India...really i feel ashame to say I'm Indian...

-MissBoiiVamp-somergasm.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top