Debate Mansion

Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
These rapists should be hanged in bazaar and stone punishment..cant they see innocence of little girls..no case just capital punishment!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti--MissBoiiVamp-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I have a 5 years old sister and I just read that news and I was totally shocked, I just saw my sister and thought about that girl who went through all this..
soo glad that I don't live in India..but feel really helpless and sad for that girl..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissBoiiVamp-

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
The incidence of such crimes seems to be on a rise, since the Delhi Rape Case unfortunately 

People here have no fear about law, they think they'll get away with the kind of passive support from policemen with such a bigoted mentality...
Moreover,do these people have no morality left in them, that they forget she could be someone's daughter, their own daughter?

Toddlers are raped, saree-clad middle aged women are raped yet the authorities hold the women and the entertainment industry for provoking such flesh-hungry monsters! 

Children need to be taught ways to identify and further defend themselves from being caught in such atrocities and this can be made a part of the regular school schedule. 

This country needs to stop looking at women as mere sex objects...

May the child's soul rest in peace and may this detestable mindset be eradicated soon

May justice prevail 

-MissBoiiVamp-

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
govt n laws..both are waste...they don't do anything...hand over that bas***ds to public...can't live here peacefully...

-MissBoiiVamp-

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
that is disgusting, it just so horrible how people there do nothing about this, and how money seems to talk, and the police should all just go die in a hole, they say they are protecting indian citizen while all they do is bribe others or take bribes, or lock innocent little girls in jail, honestly i think a guy who is able to rape someone at the age of 17 shoudl be able to take the consequences of his actions, if he is able to rape then he is old enough for punishment

it is just so sick that these girls who should be enjoying childhood, and having fun, playing around, just enjoying life have to go through all of this because of some stupid freakin ba****ds who think of little girls as s*x objects, and have trouble keeping their god damn d**ks in their pants this is just sick, 

-MissBoiiVamp-

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
This is just crazy. Five year old girl. Cry
I feel.sick reading this kind of horror news.

-MissBoiiVamp-

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
feel angry,frustrated at this horrible news. It's so disturbing to see a child being subjected to such brutality. For god's sake she is just a kid! That sick,psycho , disgusting pervert should be handed over to public & for once let them give him the punishment he so deserves. Even After nirbhaya's death nothing has changed. She died in vain. Considering that it is the navratris where small girls r actually worshipped a monster inflicts such brutality on that small girl. Hate to see this happenning in our country. Police in this case has set a standard & also showed all future rapist how to stop a case against them , all they need to do is pay 2000 rs & they can run away. Shame on police & society both.

-MissBoiiVamp-

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i pray to god she gets better soon.

-MissBoiiVamp-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top