Debate Mansion

Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I'm totally Disgust with this people purely sick..AngryAngry
Do they even deserves to to call men..even animals are better then them..
And this indian police are they blind or what can't they see the 5 years
old bachi who has been raped is lying in front of them..
Why this happen to girls..aren't they allowed to live freely and happily..
Humanity is totally dead in this world...Really feel helpless that we can't do anything .. but I wish and hope these rapist die really brutlly and and they should get a much more and more big punishment than this... Humanity is totally dead..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti--MissBoiiVamp-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

When I came online today the first news that hit me was that a 5-year-old girl had been raped and was being held captive for 2 days. The police tried to pay her family to keep quiet!!! The audacity of it all!!! First what is going on here?!! A 5-year-old bachi was raped?!! And then her family was told to keep quiet?!! Is the girl going to be blamed as well?!! Was she at fault for not knowing that she was going to be raped or that she was going with the wrong man?!! Such things always affect me deeply and even right now I feel like just doing something drastic!!!

Shrey...EXACTLY... I want to know..what those disgusting chauvinist people would use as an excuse this time...that the 5 year old was provocating the man...to rape her by wearing short clothes and smiling at him...!!!!! And this was not only RAPE...it was a horrific torture unleashed on her for TWO whole days...how did the small girl survive this whole thing, is something we can only think about...the way she was treated ...how she was VIOLATED!!!! and then the police are telling her parents "Thank God atleast she is alive!!!" .Angry... What the #$%#!!!!!!!!! she is worse than being dead...imagine what scars will she carry her whole life!!!! *Sigh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyaAshleyAngelena-MissBoiiVamp-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

When I came online today the first news that hit me was that a 5-year-old girl had been raped and was being held captive for 2 days. The police tried to pay her family to keep quiet!!! The audacity of it all!!! First what is going on here?!! A 5-year-old bachi was raped?!! And then her family was told to keep quiet?!! Is the girl going to be blamed as well?!! Was she at fault for not knowing that she was going to be raped or that she was going with the wrong man?!! Such things always affect me deeply and even right now I feel like just doing something drastic!!!

Shrey...EXACTLY... I want to know..what those disgusting chauvinist people would use as an excuse this time...that the 5 year old was provocating the man...to rape her by wearing short clothes and smiling at him...!!!!! And this was not only RAPE...it was a horrific torture unleashed on her for TWO whole days...how did the small girl survive this whole thing, is something we can only think about...the way she was treated ...how she was VIOLATED!!!! and then the police are telling her parents "Thank God atleast she is alive!!!" .Angry... What the #$%#!!!!!!!!! she is worse than being dead...imagine what scars will she carry her whole life!!!! *Sigh*

It's just too much for me to handle. When will the situation change? When will girls be able to hold up their head and not be fearful of being raped or molested or assaulted or eve-teased? When???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marzia-Srushti--MissBoiiVamp-

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
totally disgusted...where is the society heading to...??
now forget about girls in teens or women...but even children are at risk now...
people who did this filthy stuff arent even worth to call animals, cuz i believe they are better off and its pointless to insult animals...they are jus sick monsters...really feeling helpless...
and the govt and police...they do nothing!! 
i guess people are slowly forgetting that there is something called as "humanity"...

-Srushti--MissBoiiVamp-

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
They are monsters animals are even better then themm..

-Srushti--MissBoiiVamp-

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
This is just utterly disgusting, I don't even have words. 

-Srushti--MissBoiiVamp-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
This is happening worldwide. Just a few days ago, an 18 years old girl was murdered nearby where i'm living and her body was dumped into a nearby drain. The murderer/suspect used her mobile phone and updated her Facebook status regarding it.

News :

The body of 18-year-old Parhwine Lucia Mejia Kaur from Taman Baru Batu 18, Puchong was found lying face down in a drain near a football field in Jalan Tiong 7, Bandar Puchong.

Yahaya Ramli, Subang Jaya Police Chief Assistant Commissioner said a passerby found the body and called the police at 6.50pm.

Her belongings were also scattered near her body. "Initial investigations also revealed that there was a cut on the front side of her neck," said Ramli.

Meanwhile on Facebook, someone who is suspected to be the killer, took Parhwine's mobile phone and updated a status message saying:

"Hehe..no one cn.find me !!!! Parhwine Kaur's murderer".

The picture was found on Facebook, and the suspect has been actively responding to the messages made by Parhwine's Facebook friends. If you have any further information regarding this case, do keep us in the loop.

Really disgusting to see what the world is coming to these days as we are not even safe to walk around fearing about our security.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-KhotaSikaShreya-pranjal-AshleyAngelena-Raichu--MissBoiiVamp-MS-meghasharma

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
So true Visha. It's getting too much. Everyone around the world girls are getting raped, murdered, and nothing is being done. This is so annoying and frustrating! When will this change?!! When will everything be okay for girls? When?!!

Edited by KS_Shreya - 19 April 2013 at 9:59pm

-Srushti--MissBoiiVamp-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top