Debate Mansion

Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 18

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Can a strict LAW makes any difference? i really doubt that as our gov is seriously in doubt and worries a lot when they have to make strict law on rape and things, what bothers them is something which is not easy to understand 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhnoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 16)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
They used to blame girls for the dresses. What about the numerous cases of gruesome child rapes coming up daily?!

The brutality that the poor little 4 year old girl in Delhi was subjected to is unimaginable! Another 5 year old in Bhopal is now in coma after a brutal gang rape and they say her condition is worsening every hour as her BP is going down!

They are still just under debating stage?! Or dismissing it all saying that rapes happen daily?!

Mere 7 or 14 years of imprisonment is enough for those sick rapists?! NO!

They have to impose stricter and harsher punishment for rapists! Nothing less than death sentence or chemical castration!

What to talk of laws if administration itself is weak? In Gudiya's case police refused to file an FIR, refused to take it seriously and rather offered a bribe of mere 2K rupees to make the parents shut up?! Is 2000 rupees the price you fix for the brutality and trauma the child faced? Shame!!!!

In another case a woman patient was raped by a ward boy at a hospital and doctors tried to bribe her family to make them shut up and forget the case?!

Laws have to be made stronger but more important is to strengthen administration so that laws can be implemented!!

And we have to tackle problems like unemployment, drug and alcohol abuse! Since most rapists did such acts in intoxicated state and were either unemployed or mere casual labourers.

Most importantly awakening moral conscience of nation is utmost necessity! You're targetting even little kids who play outside their houses? And with such brutality? Where is your character?!

Do not stop the protests guys and girls! Keep the fire burning because we've seen how lax police and society gets once we stop our protests!

Shameless government is instead trying to shoo away journalists and curb coverage of these rapes and protests. Come on! They cannot turn away from problems or keep public ignorant! Instead of silencing our voices they have to silence the criminals!

As voters just ensure such people do not come in power again. Take their chair off from under their butts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-helen_of_troy

SilentPoet

Goldie

SilentPoet

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
this is just sick!!!! humanity is DEAD... forget sexism and gender discrimination, do these so called humans not have hearts??... seriously these girls were 5, 6 ,10... not even pubertized!!!!! they dont know about sex or relationships of that sort, and they were raped???? theyre probably too young to even understand what happened with them... people can be so damn mentally sick!! these news make me shudder...
God punish the ones who do this and give health and life to those poor girls... NOBODY deserves to get raped no matter how old, what profession or what clothes you wear.

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
jus dont believe this! 
i mean seriously, they deserve the worst punishment any1 culd ever ask for...sumthin like a slow death...
they shuld highly regret what they did...destroyed the life of a kid! jus put humanity to shame...ohh wait...i forgot, humanity was long gone...
i jus wish the earth wuld have ended, so that atleast these innocent souls were safe...

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Politicians say that girls wear short dresses and invite men... To do wrong things... We had no proof with us to say this is wrong...but now ...we don't need a proof... Why are kids being raped... Now did they also wear short dress??? Angry 

This is just Hedious... No words to say... How horrible our count has turned into... With brutal rape news everyday on world television... I feel ashamed to say that we consider our count as Bhaarat Mata...!!!! 

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Such a shameful and disgusting act.  My thoughts go to the girl and her parents, especially her parents.  The trauma that they are going through.  The thought etched on their minds as to what happened to their little girl and then being treated insensitively by the police does not bear thinking about.

To be honest I thought that after the Nirbhaya atrocity lessons have been learned but alas no.  There is no fear among the perpetrators that they will be caught and if they are then the liars (read lawyers) will cook up some stupid excuse that they weren't even in the vicinity at the time of the incident.  The law needs such an overhaul that arresting and sentencing is not prolonged, justice is swift and the punishment as such that no man would even think to carry out said crime.   Why isn't a rape case taken seriously?  Even the media will say that it is alleged.  Can someone tell me, aren't their forensic labs?  Don't they do DNA testing?  If such samples are found on the girl then there is no shadow of a doubt who the guilty persons are.

The people at the top are so removed from what is happening.  They closet themselves in their ivory towers and are blind to what is happening in the real world.  It is time to remove them from their fantasy world and make them work for the right to hold the post that they do.

Rape and paedophilia are not just an Indian problem.  Unfortunately it happens the world over but some countries have certain safeguards in place for protecting children and women.  Not by protesting the status of women and girls but by having rules and regulations in place and specially trained teams to investigate and deal with such crimes. 

Sorry if I waffled a bit to much.  I just put down my thoughts as I heard them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepskhushi

punk666

punk666

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
the government and police has failed miserably to save women from these sexual predators. is that it? is this issue totally out of hand? I think there will never be a stop to these things, hell they can't even bring the numbers down instead the numbers of crime has only increased. I know some people might not like it but the truth is 'illiterate indian men are extremely perverted and they are the root cause of most of the problems and crime in this country' 

Edited by punk666 - 24 April 2013 at 12:28pm

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
This is just disgusting. The police, that is meant to protect us, has not shamed us. 

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. 

~K

Post Reply New Post

Go to top