Debate Mansion

Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 18

..Christine..

Goldie

..Christine..

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
All are the same only including the law makers n those who claims themselves as the protectors of the general public.

Disgusted with all these things.Strict and punitive action must be taken against the offenders including the cop who slapped the girl who protested.

Time to wake up everyone!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_rati

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rati

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
yuck these moronsCensored
torture them till they beg for death
what is indian government doing?
sick people sick government

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
its jus shocking that the members of the parliament and government, who are women, or have children, are not taking actions against such horrendous incidents...dey r jus sitting back and enjoying the lavish life indirectly we provided them... for india, democracy is the worst form of government management...its jus ruining the lives of each and every resident in india...

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
It hurts to see such horrific incidents happening around us all the time, the ones which come to light makes us shiver what about those brutal cases which never see day light? 

will a baby gal/child./woman/mother/old women ever be away from this horrific acts of Rape. women is no where safe in India, neither from neighbors or by some relatives ...

God have mercy on nation, and protect children and others from such horrific acts. 

when our law which is suppose to protecting us from crime is behaving in a manner where they are more or less encouraging crime, where to go for help? 

bluetonic

Groupbie

bluetonic

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I think it is not that rapes did not used to happen earlier but people did not know about it. Families did not use to lodge complaints cuz of fear. So, as all we urban, educated people are blasting the police, Government on India-forums, there is not much that can be done in the short run. I have some points.

1. Complaints are being registered now, that doesnt mean that crimes did not use to occur earlier.
2. It is definitely not possible for Government or Police to eliminate or even reduce drastically such crimes for happening.
3. I know that not wearing skirts, or exposing skin is not the solution but it is a safe bet for yourself
4. I know its infringing upon women's right to say all this but precaution is also needed on their part because it is just not possible to reduce it overnight.
5. Shouting, Criticizing, Morchas will not do any good. Media already does that job.

I am an educated person from a premier institute if that will add weight to my words. Believe me, its not easy to overnight reduce crimes but till that time, you can always exercise precaution instead of blaming Police and Government.

ejaz*s babe

ejaz*s babe

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
There is no hope for country. Personally I feel disgusted at even the mention of India. The men there are infesting the country and need to die miserably.

Vampire-queen

IF-Sizzlerz

Vampire-queen

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Humanity???
No such type of act can only performed by human..have the extra weight of neurons!!!
And humans are most dangerous creature in this world accroding some wise people..
So there is no doubt that any other species can perform such act.
The rape of 5 yrs old girl...aagggrrr
its really disgusting..
Whats the fault of the tiny life ..that her life was snatched from in the way of such cruelity..

She doesn't even know what is rape??
Oh ya but she would defenetely tell that her fairytale becames her nightmare by a demon..
Or what else she can say..

Now to the govt .
If rapist didn't botherd to see the age of the victim .then why the hell we need to check that the culprit is minor or any bullshit???

Wow...
Govt will help financialy to the victim and family...
Means they are sure this kind of act never stopped.
And to the police officer..
May be when his daughter or wife would be that state , i hope he won't repeat such words ...

Praying for the little princess.. Hope after this, she would get a future where she wouln't get the mirror of such inhumanity...

My comment may hurt any one .
Sorry fr that.
But still may heart is crying..
Not tears..its bloosd drops ..

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
India , the country where  women are worshipped as God  treats  women like sh**.
We have  still not learnt from the  Dec 16 tragedy .  
If a person is mature enought to commit  a  crime which majors  do , then  why cant he be considered as a major ?????
We have still not learnt from the Nirbhaya tragedy !! All protests  , blood sheds have gone in vain . THe Govt  promises  to take action and none has been taken yet . All we  see is deep condolences  for the victim and a lakh as donation . 

What crime have the kids  committed  ???? They dont even know the meaning of rape  !!! No body can ever understand the trauma the  child  undergoes  .

I cant understand what these men receive  by  doing such heinous  crime  !!! the accussed spends  a year or two in prision and  then can lead his own life  but what about the victim   ??? she gets punished  life long for a criime she had never committed  . 

And people who told that  Rape happens   JUST because women  where  sort clothes  , will the now say that the kids got raped just because they  wore  short clothes ??? Angry

I'm suer the protests will  end fruitless and we guys would go back to normal life  and another such incident will happen  , wwe guys will protest   , the govt will console us   but never take any action . 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top