Debate Mansion

Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

preetibaheti

preetibaheti

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
dis is like so disheartening !
india- ppl pray goddess durga and d oder goddesses and on d oder side dey do dis disgusting thing !
well ppl wud neva change ! but we shudnt keep quiet !
hope d government atleast now does sumthing serious !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

This is just ridiculous. More than the henious crime, I am frustrated at the fact that the ACP told the parents to SETTLE the "issue" in Rs. 2000 and be thankful that the girl is ALIVE? I mean seriously? Was that person SERIOUS? I am frustrated that the Indian Police Dept is SO insensitive! This is RIDICULOUS. If this continues, I wonder where is India the supposedly "developing" country heading to!

Sometimes I feel we were better under foreign rule!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisyAcid_Queen

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
omg..until when woman has to suffer? rape a child? how sick...

ArianaGrande

IF-Rockerz

ArianaGrande

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
OMG
Why did they stop Sony from airing the Crime Petrol episodes at least some would have got sense.Atleast this horrible crime could lessened with Sonys efforts 

Hats off to Sony for their attempt and boo to people who didn't let the epsiode air 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

I found this one FB on the cartoonist's page..Apt description of the situation..

That left me with a lump in my troat ! 

Acid_Queen

IF-Rockerz

Acid_Queen

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

This is just ridiculous. More than the henious crime, I am frustrated at the fact that the ACP told the parents to SETTLE the "issue" in Rs. 2000 and be thankful that the girl is ALIVE? I mean seriously? Was that person SERIOUS? I am frustrated that the Indian Police Dept is SO insensitive! This is RIDICULOUS. If this continues, I wonder where is India the supposedly "developing" country heading to!

Sometimes I feel we were better under foreign rule!
Blacklist India in International level...as the most unsafe place for women ...Issue a notification asking women esp tht of Delhi to leave the place with immediate effect as many consider women responsible for their fate...evn if the b******* is left scot free...So let men stay in Delhi n all pyschopaths...can show their so called mardangi to each other...

I know my language is bad...bt whtever has happened is a horrendous crime which makes write these things...Yes the condition of women in this country has deteriorated ...No matter how much v develop in terms of std of living ...the fact is ...The country says tht it respects women ...n calls it devi ...bt insults it every now n then in front of the whole world...Sad bt true

deboleena.manna

Acid_Queen

IF-Rockerz

Acid_Queen

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetibaheti

dis is like so disheartening !
india- ppl pray goddess durga and d oder goddesses and on d oder side dey do dis disgusting thing !
well ppl wud neva change ! but we shudnt keep quiet !
hope d government atleast now does sumthing serious !
Goddess Durga is within ourself...The day women reacts ...No body will be able to stop her...Tht will be the The D day of the world...Seems v r nearing tht day

marzia

manunagar

manunagar

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
It's Bad For All Delhi... People. :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top