Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
All are the same only including the law makers n those who claims themselves as the protectors of the general public.

Disgusted with all these things.Strict and punitive action must be taken against the offenders including the cop who slapped the girl who protested.

Time to wake up everyone!
Posted: 11 years ago
yuck these morons🤬
torture them till they beg for death
what is indian government doing?
sick people sick government
Posted: 10 years ago
its jus shocking that the members of the parliament and government, who are women, or have children, are not taking actions against such horrendous incidents...dey r jus sitting back and enjoying the lavish life indirectly we provided them... for india, democracy is the worst form of government management...its jus ruining the lives of each and every resident in india...
It hurts to see such horrific incidents happening around us all the time, the ones which come to light makes us shiver what about those brutal cases which never see day light? 

will a baby gal/child./woman/mother/old women ever be away from this horrific acts of Rape. women is no where safe in India, neither from neighbors or by some relatives ...

God have mercy on nation, and protect children and others from such horrific acts. 

when our law which is suppose to protecting us from crime is behaving in a manner where they are more or less encouraging crime, where to go for help? 

I think it is not that rapes did not used to happen earlier but people did not know about it. Families did not use to lodge complaints cuz of fear. So, as all we urban, educated people are blasting the police, Government on India-forums, there is not much that can be done in the short run. I have some points.

1. Complaints are being registered now, that doesnt mean that crimes did not use to occur earlier.
2. It is definitely not possible for Government or Police to eliminate or even reduce drastically such crimes for happening.
3. I know that not wearing skirts, or exposing skin is not the solution but it is a safe bet for yourself
4. I know its infringing upon women's right to say all this but precaution is also needed on their part because it is just not possible to reduce it overnight.
5. Shouting, Criticizing, Morchas will not do any good. Media already does that job.

I am an educated person from a premier institute if that will add weight to my words. Believe me, its not easy to overnight reduce crimes but till that time, you can always exercise precaution instead of blaming Police and Government.
There is no hope for country. Personally I feel disgusted at even the mention of India. The men there are infesting the country and need to die miserably.
Humanity???
No such type of act can only performed by human..have the extra weight of neurons!!!
And humans are most dangerous creature in this world accroding some wise people..
So there is no doubt that any other species can perform such act.
The rape of 5 yrs old girl...aagggrrr
its really disgusting..
Whats the fault of the tiny life ..that her life was snatched from in the way of such cruelity..

She doesn't even know what is rape??
Oh ya but she would defenetely tell that her fairytale becames her nightmare by a demon..
Or what else she can say..

Now to the govt .
If rapist didn't botherd to see the age of the victim .then why the hell we need to check that the culprit is minor or any bullshit???

Wow...
Govt will help financialy to the victim and family...
Means they are sure this kind of act never stopped.
And to the police officer..
May be when his daughter or wife would be that state , i hope he won't repeat such words ...

Praying for the little princess.. Hope after this, she would get a future where she wouln't get the mirror of such inhumanity...

My comment may hurt any one .
Sorry fr that.
But still may heart is crying..
Not tears..its bloosd drops ..

India , the country where  women are worshipped as God  treats  women like sh**.
We have  still not learnt from the  Dec 16 tragedy .  
If a person is mature enought to commit  a  crime which majors  do , then  why cant he be considered as a major ?????
We have still not learnt from the Nirbhaya tragedy !! All protests  , blood sheds have gone in vain . THe Govt  promises  to take action and none has been taken yet . All we  see is deep condolences  for the victim and a lakh as donation . 

What crime have the kids  committed  ???? They dont even know the meaning of rape  !!! No body can ever understand the trauma the  child  undergoes  .

I cant understand what these men receive  by  doing such heinous  crime  !!! the accussed spends  a year or two in prision and  then can lead his own life  but what about the victim   ??? she gets punished  life long for a criime she had never committed  . 

And people who told that  Rape happens   JUST because women  where  sort clothes  , will the now say that the kids got raped just because they  wore  short clothes ??? ðŸ˜¡

I'm suer the protests will  end fruitless and we guys would go back to normal life  and another such incident will happen  , wwe guys will protest   , the govt will console us   but never take any action . 

Can a strict LAW makes any difference? i really doubt that as our gov is seriously in doubt and worries a lot when they have to make strict law on rape and things, what bothers them is something which is not easy to understand 
They used to blame girls for the dresses. What about the numerous cases of gruesome child rapes coming up daily?!

The brutality that the poor little 4 year old girl in Delhi was subjected to is unimaginable! Another 5 year old in Bhopal is now in coma after a brutal gang rape and they say her condition is worsening every hour as her BP is going down!

They are still just under debating stage?! Or dismissing it all saying that rapes happen daily?!

Mere 7 or 14 years of imprisonment is enough for those sick rapists?! NO!

They have to impose stricter and harsher punishment for rapists! Nothing less than death sentence or chemical castration!

What to talk of laws if administration itself is weak? In Gudiya's case police refused to file an FIR, refused to take it seriously and rather offered a bribe of mere 2K rupees to make the parents shut up?! Is 2000 rupees the price you fix for the brutality and trauma the child faced? Shame!!!!

In another case a woman patient was raped by a ward boy at a hospital and doctors tried to bribe her family to make them shut up and forget the case?!

Laws have to be made stronger but more important is to strengthen administration so that laws can be implemented!!

And we have to tackle problems like unemployment, drug and alcohol abuse! Since most rapists did such acts in intoxicated state and were either unemployed or mere casual labourers.

Most importantly awakening moral conscience of nation is utmost necessity! You're targetting even little kids who play outside their houses? And with such brutality? Where is your character?!

Do not stop the protests guys and girls! Keep the fire burning because we've seen how lax police and society gets once we stop our protests!

Shameless government is instead trying to shoo away journalists and curb coverage of these rapes and protests. Come on! They cannot turn away from problems or keep public ignorant! Instead of silencing our voices they have to silence the criminals!

As voters just ensure such people do not come in power again. Take their chair off from under their butts!