Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ronnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
all these news these sick people...the poor victims all that they have suffered even thinking about it gives me goose bumps...
why cant we stop it! why are we so helpless!!
preetibaheti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
dis is like so disheartening !
india- ppl pray goddess durga and d oder goddesses and on d oder side dey do dis disgusting thing !
well ppl wud neva change ! but we shudnt keep quiet !
hope d government atleast now does sumthing serious !
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is just ridiculous. More than the henious crime, I am frustrated at the fact that the ACP told the parents to SETTLE the "issue" in Rs. 2000 and be thankful that the girl is ALIVE? I mean seriously? Was that person SERIOUS? I am frustrated that the Indian Police Dept is SO insensitive! This is RIDICULOUS. If this continues, I wonder where is India the supposedly "developing" country heading to!

Sometimes I feel we were better under foreign rule!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg..until when woman has to suffer? rape a child? how sick...

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG
Why did they stop Sony from airing the Crime Petrol episodes at least some would have got sense.Atleast this horrible crime could lessened with Sonys efforts 

Hats off to Sony for their attempt and boo to people who didn't let the epsiode air 
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I found this one FB on the cartoonist's page..Apt description of the situation..

That left me with a lump in my troat ! 

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

This is just ridiculous. More than the henious crime, I am frustrated at the fact that the ACP told the parents to SETTLE the "issue" in Rs. 2000 and be thankful that the girl is ALIVE? I mean seriously? Was that person SERIOUS? I am frustrated that the Indian Police Dept is SO insensitive! This is RIDICULOUS. If this continues, I wonder where is India the supposedly "developing" country heading to!

Sometimes I feel we were better under foreign rule!

Blacklist India in International level...as the most unsafe place for women ...Issue a notification asking women esp tht of Delhi to leave the place with immediate effect as many consider women responsible for their fate...evn if the b******* is left scot free...So let men stay in Delhi n all pyschopaths...can show their so called mardangi to each other...

I know my language is bad...bt whtever has happened is a horrendous crime which makes write these things...Yes the condition of women in this country has deteriorated ...No matter how much v develop in terms of std of living ...the fact is ...The country says tht it respects women ...n calls it devi ...bt insults it every now n then in front of the whole world...Sad bt true
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preetibaheti

dis is like so disheartening !

india- ppl pray goddess durga and d oder goddesses and on d oder side dey do dis disgusting thing !
well ppl wud neva change ! but we shudnt keep quiet !
hope d government atleast now does sumthing serious !

Goddess Durga is within ourself...The day women reacts ...No body will be able to stop her...Tht will be the The D day of the world...Seems v r nearing tht day
manunagar thumbnail
It's Bad For All Delhi... People. :(
Minionite thumbnail

Another shame: 13-year-old gangraped by eight men in Delhi

A 13-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by eight men, four of whom were known to her, police said on Saturday. The incident comes even as the capital is witnessing outrage over the horrific rape of a five-year-old girl.

Three of the eight men have been arrested.

The victim and her 12-year-old brother were abducted by two men known to her on March 15 from outside her house at Farsh Bazar area in east Delhi and taken to Loni in the city outskirts, where she was gangraped by the eight, a police officer said.

Four of the eight accused were known to the girl, the officer added.

Police arrested three accused - Deepak, 21, Ranjeet (20) and Sohan Lal (24) - Saturday, following medical examination of the victim April 15.

The victim is undergoing treatment at the Hedgewar Hospital in east Delhi.

According to a police officer, the father approached police after she went missing, but did not file a rape complaint after she returned home.

A search is on to nab the other accused, the officer added.

Meanwhile, the girl's family alleged that police had refused to lodge their complaint.

On March 24, the girl returned home and the family approached the police, the mother said.

Failing to get any response from police, the family approached the local court April 9 which then ordered police to lodge a rape case.

The five-year-old girl was brutally raped for two days and kept without food and water in a room in which the accused, her neighbour, lived. She was rescued Wednesday when her family heard her screams. The accused has been arrested from Bihar.

Delhi has seen 393 rapes in the first three months of the year.