Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Bloody bas***d Impotent Government which is good for nothing.. NOTHING!! May these rapists rot & burn till the last breath of their disgusting lives. Amen!
I am feeling soo ashamed of the fact that I am an Indian.
& now my doubts are all cleared that THERE IS NO GOD. Humanity is dead long back.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
God be merciful! 
These ðŸ¤¬'s should get the sickest and the most rigorous punishment.
How can they Rape a kid? *Shudders* The thought itself is sickening.
May god give all the courage to their families.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I sooo wish writing over here could actually make a difference !
We all would discuss, throw curses, abuse them and then again get busy with our lives. And after a month or so again someone get raped by one of the disgusting monsters our society is made up of .. and this vicious circle will go on like this. <sigh> nothing is gonna change ! Hopeless government, Hopeless society !
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh its getting from bad to worse
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: _rashi_

I sooo wish writing over here could actually make a difference !
We all would discuss, throw curses, abuse them and then again get busy with our lives. And after a month or so again someone get raped by one of the disgusting monsters our society is made up of .. and this vicious circle will go on like this. <sigh> nothing is gonna change ! Hopeless government, Hopeless society !

@Bold: Very well said. I remember that after that girl,Nirbhaya as they call her died the news to died with her. We forgot about her and moved on. Now we see that news clippings regarding the case, come in one corner of the newspaper. 

But seriously How can they even think of Raping a Kid??🤬 The rapists should be given a torturous death!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the body of these monsters should be cut into pieces & fed to vultures.
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
feeling ashamed to be born in a country which cannot protect women n children...😡...  Protect the rich n stronger , ditch the poor and weaker hunh such horrible rules and regulation are still very much dominant in our country ...such monsters should be fired on sight😡😡😡...

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -iLoveSobti-

</div><div>@Bold: Very well said. I remember that after that girl,Nirbhaya as they call her died the news to died with her. We forgot about her and moved on. Now we see that news clippings regarding the case, come in one corner of the newspaper.

But seriously How can they even think of Raping a Kid??🤬 The rapists should be given a torturous death!

yeah...they deserve worst death...but what our govt giving them, prison punishment nothing more than that...ie's big failure of our laws...you know a bas***d raped 3 year old baby...it happened in India...really i feel ashame to say I'm Indian...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Shame on Indian Government
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just absolutely disgusting.
May the victims get the justice they deserve!
May God give courage to their family.