Women Under Attack - The Horror Continues! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
W*F; that's it. Never ever going to India. ðŸ¤”
This is plain disgusting!!😲
When I came online today the first news that hit me was that a 5-year-old girl had been raped and was being held captive for 2 days. The police tried to pay her family to keep quiet!!! The audacity of it all!!! First what is going on here?!! A 5-year-old bachi was raped?!! And then her family was told to keep quiet?!! Is the girl going to be blamed as well?!! Was she at fault for not knowing that she was going to be raped or that she was going with the wrong man?!! Such things always affect me deeply and even right now I feel like just doing something drastic!!!
Originally posted by ..Ishrat..

The minor can't be jailed?? yeah right. the minor is matured enough to rape a girl, but isn't matured enough to be behind the bars..

Will these things ever stop??

Ishrat...The SC held this in context with the 10 year old rape victim being jailed😲...It reprimanded the police (And it was women police😡) for keeping the 10 year old in custody for more than 24 hours...what it wanted to say was that the law doesnot allow even minor aged offenders to be jailed then how can a 10 year old victim be jailed!!!!
I'm totally Disgust with this people purely sick..😡😡
Do they even deserves to to call men..even animals are better then them..
And this indian police are they blind or what can't they see the 5 years
old bachi who has been raped is lying in front of them..
Why this happen to girls..aren't they allowed to live freely and happily..
Humanity is totally dead in this world...Really feel helpless that we can't do anything .. but I wish and hope these rapist die really brutlly and and they should get a much more and more big punishment than this... Humanity is totally dead..😭
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

When I came online today the first news that hit me was that a 5-year-old girl had been raped and was being held captive for 2 days. The police tried to pay her family to keep quiet!!! The audacity of it all!!! First what is going on here?!! A 5-year-old bachi was raped?!! And then her family was told to keep quiet?!! Is the girl going to be blamed as well?!! Was she at fault for not knowing that she was going to be raped or that she was going with the wrong man?!! Such things always affect me deeply and even right now I feel like just doing something drastic!!!

Shrey...EXACTLY... I want to know..what those disgusting chauvinist people would use as an excuse this time...that the 5 year old was provocating the man...to rape her by wearing short clothes and smiling at him...!!!!! And this was not only RAPE...it was a horrific torture unleashed on her for TWO whole days...how did the small girl survive this whole thing, is something we can only think about...the way she was treated ...how she was VIOLATED!!!! and then the police are telling her parents "Thank God atleast she is alive!!!" .😡... What the #$%#!!!!!!!!! she is worse than being dead...imagine what scars will she carry her whole life!!!! *Sigh*
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Shrey...EXACTLY... I want to know..what those disgusting chauvinist people would use as an excuse this time...that the 5 year old was provocating the man...to rape her by wearing short clothes and smiling at him...!!!!! And this was not only RAPE...it was a horrific torture unleashed on her for TWO whole days...how did the small girl survive this whole thing, is something we can only think about...the way she was treated ...how she was VIOLATED!!!! and then the police are telling her parents "Thank God atleast she is alive!!!" .😡... What the #$%#!!!!!!!!! she is worse than being dead...imagine what scars will she carry her whole life!!!! *Sigh*

It's just too much for me to handle. When will the situation change? When will girls be able to hold up their head and not be fearful of being raped or molested or assaulted or eve-teased? When???
totally disgusted...where is the society heading to...??
now forget about girls in teens or women...but even children are at risk now...
people who did this filthy stuff arent even worth to call animals, cuz i believe they are better off and its pointless to insult animals...they are jus sick monsters...really feeling helpless...
and the govt and police...they do nothing!! 
i guess people are slowly forgetting that there is something called as "humanity"...
They are monsters animals are even better then themm..
This is just utterly disgusting, I don't even have words.