Uttaran

stopped watching uttaran??? DT note: Page10&11. (Page 4)

Poll Question: friends we r forced to stop watching r once fav show uttaran..because

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [26.15%]
5 [7.69%]
42 [64.62%]
1 [1.54%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosy94

Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by merryface

too much meethi is causing diabetis...it seems...over that uttrans boring story giving headache...

YOU,mf,definitely stop watching Uttran-its leading to multiple medical problems and health hazards-diabetes,headaches-who knows what ailment will attack you NEXT?

MEE? I read the updates when SOMEONE can find the time to stop gushing over TD's etheral beauty AND writing reams of FFs and Oses! Watching the serial gives me an immediate brain freeze the moment Mitti opens her mouth-maybe we ARE fated to watch Mitti grow old and ugly trying to bring up twin daughters-Khattiand Kadavi-BOTH played by TD in her patented fake husky voice lisping away to glory,wearing outfits that most of us would be ashamed to be caught dead in,robotically dancing,singing and shoving more wonderful songs of yore to hellfire and damnation ?!
We must have REALLY annoyed the GODS to suffer this fate!!

and still u are watcing it...ROFLROFL
oh... got it...so that u can criticize TD in the name of meethi...LOL
grow up guys... i feel some people come here just to humiliate TD...
doesn't matter people's jealosy towards TD simple tells TD is doing gud job.
I too don't like meethi much as i am a bigger fan of ichcha but nowadays TD is improving and if TD fans are not bashing Rash in return this does not means they can't do that... It simply tell they are more mature that a few bashers...LOL
lol yea dear...if we r selient...tht doesnt mean we r weak...when we will cum na...then to ram bi nae rakh skte...lol..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Trendsetter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stopped watching uttaran??? DT note: Page10&11. (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

znursingh

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oldveechafan

if TD fans are not bashing Rash in return this does not means they can't do that... It simply tell they are more mature that a few bashers...LOL
lol yea dear...if we r selient...tht doesnt mean we r weak...when we will cum na...then to ram bi nae rakh skte...lol..ROFL

Do NOT take the Lord's name in vain-didn't you learn?
How childish and delusional-Lord RAM will not be able to protect us if you motley crowd decide to come/"cum"???? You puny TD worshippers are more powerful than BHAGWAN RAM??Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

merryfacegeetika22

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Stopped watchin.. only Wu..
IPL helps me a lotz.. I'm safe tat I'm out dis crap nw.. often visiting ut forum..

znursingh

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

znursingh

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

iam watchng uttaran just bec0z of meethi

A word to the wise-NEVER flaunt your money or bad taste!

merryface

The_Trendsetter

IF-Dazzler

The_Trendsetter

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

iam watchng uttaran just bec0z of meethi

yup ayesha... meethi's character is impeoving but that murdrer family is unbearable... want meethi to be back with veer... WinkSmile

oldveechafan-Navetha-

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by behappyever

Stopped watchin.. only Wu..
IPL helps me a lotz.. I'm safe tat I'm out dis crap nw.. often visiting ut forum..

so  many of us navetha...one by one all r quitting this crap...most  ut fans r fed up...but ph seems too happy with the new weird innovations in their already stupid story line...

Edited by merryface - 22 April 2013 at 8:02am

oldveechafan-Navetha-

The_Trendsetter

IF-Dazzler

The_Trendsetter

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

if TD fans are not bashing Rash in return this does not means they can't do that... It simply tell they are more mature that a few bashers...LOL

How childish and delusional-Lord RAM will not be able to protect us if you motley crowd decide to come/"cum"???? You puny TD worshippers are more powerful than BHAGWAN RAM??Angry
she was just using nani's dailogue... and u r the one refering to lord Ram...
Sorry but we are die hard nani fans...LOL 

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

How childish and delusional-Lord RAM will not be able to protect us if you motley crowd decide to come/"cum"???? You puny TD worshippers are more powerful than BHAGWANRAM??Angry
Excusme me...dnt teach me what to say or what 2 not...i will do watever i want..Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top