Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rosy94

and still u are watcing it... 🤣🤣
And that is a major problem for you because???🤣🤣🤣
oh... got it...so that u can criticize TD in the name of meethi...😆
Slow at "getting it" are we?! Oh I got it too...TD has that effect on people!😆😆😆
grow up guys...  i feel some people come here just to humiliate TD...
We DONT have to humiliate her-she(with her demeanor) and RG (with her IDIOT storyline) dont need OUR help-they are doing a brilliant job on their own! I generally abide by the old adage-DONT FIX IT IF IT AINT BROKE!
doesn't matter people's jealosy towards TD simple tells TD is doing gud job.
JEALOUS?? OF TD?🤢 I'm not her rival two bit telly actress-why would I be jealous of her?!?!!?!  I do feel sorry for her and her lack of good sense and taste!!😃Good spelling is simple and "GUD" too😡
I too don't like meethi much as i am a bigger fan of ichcha 
"Frankly,my dear I dont give a d**n!!
but nowadays TD is improving
That is YOUR opinion and I respect that-its NOT mine and  YOU need to respect THAT too!
and if TD fans are not bashing Rash in return this does not means they can't do that... 
That is a gratuitous argument--If you detest Mitti,you HAVE to be a "Rash fan? I am SO disqualified for I'm a "SAFE" fan of none! PLUS its an irrelevant point! You want BROWNIE points for irrelevance?!
itsimply tell they are more mature that a few bashers... 😆
👏👏 Are you mature lot ALL as modest in your assessment of each other as YOU are?👏
YOUR own level of maturity is revealed by your compulsion to troll on a thread you KNOW is critical of TD as Iccha!!😛 and spam it-Return  ASAP to the AT-they might have written another Hosanna to your idol!!!🥱
 LEARN to take obverse opinion in your stride-don't PRESUME to lecture those who disagree with YOUR POV

CHEERS!!
PS=The implied BUT subtle lesson in manners comes GRATIS!

Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

👏👏...🤣...i really envy ur stock of gud vocabulary...n ur amazing sense of humour...👏
oldveechafan thumbnail
iam watchng uttaran just bec0z of meethiEdited by oldveechafan - 11 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosy94

and still u are watcing it...🤣🤣
oh... got it...so that u can criticize TD in the name of meethi...😆
grow up guys... i feel some people come here just to humiliate TD...
doesn't matter people's jealosy towards TD simple tells TD is doing gud job.
I too don't like meethi much as i am a bigger fan of ichcha but nowadays TD is improving and if TD fans are not bashing Rash in return this does not means they can't do that... It simply tell they are more mature that a few bashers...😆

lol yea dear...if we r selient...tht doesnt mean we r weak...when we will cum na...then to ram bi nae rakh skte...lol..🤣
Originally posted by: oldveechafan

lol yea dear...if we r selient...tht doesnt mean we r weak...when we will cum na...then to ram bi nae rakh skte...lol..🤣

Do NOT take the Lord's name in vain-didn't you learn?
How childish and delusional-Lord RAM will not be able to protect us if you motley crowd decide to come/"cum"???? You puny TD worshippers are more powerful than BHAGWAN RAM??😡
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Stopped watchin.. only Wu..
IPL helps me a lotz.. I'm safe tat I'm out dis crap nw.. often visiting ut forum..

iam watchng uttaran just bec0z of meethi

A word to the wise-NEVER flaunt your money or bad taste!
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

iam watchng uttaran just bec0z of meethi

yup ayesha... meethi's character is impeoving but that murdrer family is unbearable... want meethi to be back with veer... 😉😊
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: behappyever

Stopped watchin.. only Wu..
IPL helps me a lotz.. I'm safe tat I'm out dis crap nw.. often visiting ut forum..

so  many of us navetha...one by one all r quitting this crap...most  ut fans r fed up...but ph seems too happy with the new weird innovations in their already stupid story line...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

Do NOT take the Lord's name in vain-didn't you learn?
How childish and delusional-Lord RAM will not be able to protect us if you motley crowd decide to come/"cum"???? You puny TD worshippers are more powerful than BHAGWAN RAM??😡

she was just using nani's dailogue... and u r the one refering to lord Ram...
Sorry but we are die hard nani fans...😆