friends we r forced to stop watching r once fav show uttaran..because

Poll Choice
we r fed up of meethi promtion
r fav actors r not shown..wat do we watch
nothing interesting in uttaranss story
im watchig coz have nothing else to watch
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
No Bundela house...no Veer,Mai,Umed,Kasa Kakka,Chanda,Tej...Nor Taps...what's the use...I am nt watching until they bring this family back!!!!
Posted: 11 years ago
bcz of stupid storyline of ut... star plus show is slot leader... better to boycott Colors
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

bcz of stupid storyline of ut... star plus show is slot leader... better to boycott Colors

yes ..ur rite...rg shud be turned out...fr promoting her candidate so much...ppl r hating colors coz of this...either give equal importance to tappu n mukku or get out...😡😡
i cant see my frnds in pain... Boycott Colors
i love Colors bt nw i cant tolerate any more...my frnds r in agony... boycott Colors...
Originally posted by merryface

too much meethi is causing diabetis...it seems...over that uttrans boring story giving headache...

YOU,mf ,definitely stop watching Uttran-its leading to multiple medical problems and health hazards-diabetes,headaches-who knows what ailment will attack you NEXT?

MEE? I read the updates when SOMEONE can find the time to stop gushing over TD's etheral beauty AND writing reams of FFs and Oses! Watching the serial gives me an immediate brain freeze the moment Mitti opens her mouth-maybe we ARE fated to watch Mitti grow old and ugly trying to bring up twin daughters-Khatti and Kadavi-BOTH played by TD in her patented fake husky voice lisping away to glory,wearing outfits that most of us would be ashamed to be caught dead in,robotically dancing,singing and shoving more wonderful songs of yore to hellfire and damnation ?!
We must have REALLY annoyed the GODS to suffer this fate!!
Originally posted by znursingh

YOU,mf ,definitely stop watching Uttran-its leading to multiple medical problems and health hazards-diabetes,headaches-who knows what ailment will attack you NEXT?

MEE? I read the updates when SOMEONE can find the time to stop gushing over TD's etheral beauty AND writing reams of FFs and Oses! Watching the serial gives me an immediate brain freeze the moment Mitti opens her mouth-maybe we ARE fated to watch Mitti grow old and ugly trying to bring up twin daughters-Khatti and Kadavi-BOTH played by TD in her patented fake husky voice lisping away to glory,wearing outfits that most of us would be ashamed to be caught dead in,robotically dancing,singing and shoving more wonderful songs of yore to hellfire and damnation ?!

🤣 🤣...omg...lol...🤣...

YOU,mf,definitely stop watching Uttran-its leading to multiple medical problems and health hazards-diabetes,headaches-who knows what ailment will attack you NEXT?

MEE? I read the updates when SOMEONE can find the time to stop gushing over TD's etheral beauty AND writing reams of FFs and Oses! Watching the serial gives me an immediate brain freeze the moment Mitti opens her mouth-maybe we ARE fated to watch Mitti grow old and ugly trying to bring up twin daughters-Khattiand Kadavi-BOTH played by TD in her patented fake husky voice lisping away to glory,wearing outfits that most of us would be ashamed to be caught dead in,robotically dancing,singing and shoving more wonderful songs of yore to hellfire and damnation ?!

Lol khatee nd kadvi hahaha

and still u are watcing it... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
oh... got it...so that u can criticize TD in the name of meethi...😆
grow up guys...  i feel some people come here just to humiliate TD...
doesn't matter people's jealosy towards TD simple tells TD is doing gud job.
I too don't like meethi much as i am a bigger fan of ichcha but nowadays TD is improving and if TD fans are not bashing Rash in return this does not means they can't do that... It simply tell they are more mature that a few bashers... ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by geetika22

Lol khatee nd kadvi hahaha

khatee n kadvi...lol...😆..